• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 21:51

So that people who have gone already in a day will have some reason other than pure compassion to go again and help others.

Edited by Doja, 08 January 2015 - 09:03.

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#2 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 22:02

yes.. 4 item drops from 4 bosses and usually 1 or 2 people get all the loot..... there needs to be more items from the chests, cause the dungeon is really long and dull it's not worth doing more than once a day (and therefore many folks miss out)

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#3 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 22:26

I have 2 45's and never have done it. I heard it's very long and I don't really have that kind of patience.

#4 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:01

when it was first added didn't they say they was going to improve the loot tables there? so i'm sure it's still planned just low priority i guess.

on the other hand i know they dont want ascended to be farmable for relics so it takes days, weeks, months to get fabled gear and ppl dont just farm it in a day or 2. BUT what if only the last boss dropped 1-2 relics none of the other bosses gave any. that would give small incentive to do repeat runs without speeding up the time it takes to get the fabled sets.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#5 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:08

Last boss relic - greate mean's run more then once - 1 item per chest most normal DGN give at least 2

why ASV - 1 loot per chest = why don;t care to run it

30 - 60 Good - farly slow team - 4 loot - small drop % trash loot.

Only relic gain thoiught daily - I have not drive go thought considering Fabled gear suck's for Ranger aside form dagger's - Bow Kinda not worth runing - Crit bonus - hp pitfull bonus not worth time invested - Sub 30 day;'s of SV less with ARG, Issue non run it.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#6 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 18:22

• Remove gear buy able from relics.
  • make gear as drops.
  • make relics upgrade the gear into higher tiers.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#7 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 00:45

• Remove gear buy able from relics.
  • make gear as drops.
  • make relics upgrade the gear into higher tiers.

i like the items being purchasable it allows hcs to manipulate the time it takes to get the set's.  but there should be SOME farmability to it so adding like 1 (maybe 2 but that might be too many) relic drops to last boss would be ok. so people could farm to speed it up but with 300 needed and 30-60 minute runs it wouldn't speed it up too much.

then could add some more loot drops perhaps make it a gem farm? like 2 gems per boss

or maybe a 25-50% chance regular flakes drop from each boss?

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#8 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:33

or perhaps a second item in each boss which would be 50% gem 40% flake 10% relic (percentages could vary there)

That would give the ability to earn more relics and have more loot.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#9 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:14

Or they could make it a bit less boring.

Maybe add new dungeons instead of revamping the old ones and call them the toughest. 

idk for me it's a game, I wouldn't play for 45-60 mins just to get bored out of it.

previously:

#10 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:17

i like the items being purchasable it allows hcs to manipulate the time it takes to get the set's.  but there should be SOME farmability to it so adding like 1 (maybe 2 but that might be too many) relic drops to last boss would be ok. so people could farm to speed it up but with 300 needed and 30-60 minute runs it wouldn't speed it up too much.

then could add some more loot drops perhaps make it a gem farm? like 2 gems per boss

or maybe a 25-50% chance regular flakes drop from each boss?

Also i don't see why they should control the rate.

Making it long and boring is never the idea of a game.

They should aim on making it interesting and potentially repeatable, instead of controlling the speed of which players can go through it. But that's just me again.

previously:

#11 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 19:19

with no control over the rate at which people achieve things then we have people that blow threw it in a week then start crying for more content...  there needs to be some control

and about it beign boring that's your opinion i and others really like the dungeon we just wish we had incentive to do it more than once since it does take so long to do...

smaller dungeons dont need much incentive i dont mind running a 10-20 minute dungeon again and again to help others and not really getting anything but i'm not going to run a 60-90 minute dungeon JUST to help someone else... so there needs to be drops. and SMALL LIMITED chance for relic farming would help.

i like either as i said only the last boss dropping 1-2 relics or as enrzor said all bosses have 1 equip drop + 2nd item that is 50% chance to be a gem, 40% flake, 10% relic (though would make it 50, 35, 15%'s)

#12 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:04

uhm your saying about no rate control.

By fixing the relics required to update the sets. that would still give a control.

Even better control. as relics that can  be earned per day are fixed due to the quests giving them.

I don't see your point that they will loose the control over it. Think about it agian.

• Only a fixed amount of relics can be earned per day no matter what, no matter who.
  • They will maintain control as they can set the amount of relics needed to upgrade each piece/whole set.
  • Upgrading them through relics, would need even geared to run the same dungeons over and over agian, thus providing chance for new max level guys to do the dungeon runs.

Edited by xpwaste, 20 July 2014 - 14:04.

previously:

#13 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:22

because you said the items would be obtainable by drops. yes people would still have to obtain relics to upgrade via your suggestion but they'ld still be able to grind out and get the gear in a day.  that'ld be little diference from regular sets then people grind out get the sets then upgrade with gems all the same.

#14 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Poland

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:31

Add relics from bosses, 3x drops like normal dungeons and maybe FP ^^?

#15 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:31

i like ernzors thoughts on it, i dont think they are harsh or generous rates or problem creators :-)

#16 XaXa

XaXa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:33

At least remove the shield,bow, and other equipment stuffs there, its a real downer when you kill a boss for 5 or so minutes just to see a Shield drop lol.

#17 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2015 - 16:06

2 drops per chest wouldnt be bad , last 2 bosses drop 2 items each , first 2 do only 1 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: