Game Updates (suggestions)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 14:18

Hey there!

I got some ideas how to get game up - some of you might think it's nonsense others will think it's lame but perhaps 1 person will think it's OK then I'm happy

PvP Ladder/Rating:

- I think we failed big time adding these separate ladders it just made amount of multi-accounts EXPLODING

My suggestion would be:

- Remove ladders
1) It broke the uniqe about "Dominance medal"
2) If you really think this ladder should stay you need to give EVERYONE their PvP rating back. Otherwise you're NOT dominating
3) Remove "PvP Tokens" from reward again.. It's reason multis keeps coming

- Remove no risk Bounty board (Seriously.. it's LAME!)
1) You shouldn't click "Attack Player" if you can't take the bite to lose experience if you fail, your opponent risk the same..
2) Add some "bonus" for every 100 bounty hits (wins) you have made (careless of stamina use) you achieved 1x Point of Dominance (PvP experts would have better suggestions than me to what those should be used for so I will let you add your oppinion)

- Change Guild conflicts into wars instead of no risk
1) Permit target to bounty the attack/conflict officer, you name it (even you don't lose gold or experience, your equipment still take damages)
2) Permit Guild to declare war (HIGH risk) which both Guilds have to accept.
War(s) goes on for 1 day - 1 month (ability to refresh before war runs out, which again requires both Guilds accept).
Every 100 wins made by the Guildmembers (in total, loss will count as opponents win) the Guild will achieve 1x Signet of Dominance which also can be used to hire Epic mercs, but also for buff package as already possible by RPs

________________________________________________________________________________
Keep Smasher Medal it's some of the best ever happened to the game by my oppinion
________________________________________________________________________________

- Relics:
1) Every and ALL stats should count to keep the relic not only 10% of players stats. (by players who activate "protect" ONLY)
2) Ability to hit and kill 1 opponent standing at relic (protectors) a time (means opponent will be removed from list of protectors, but able to get back at list by go to world map click at relic to choose "protect" this means if you stay active you can be a huge pain).
Also ability to use group attack at the single protector as it will eat stamina fast if you choose to (not to mention that when you have beated enough til your group can kill rest you still have ability to attack full team)

I hope just some of you think SOME of it is useful - otherwise thank you for taking time to read

- Centus

#2 RogueReven

RogueReven

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:18

Liked the guild war idea where the defender wins equals a point for their team.

#3 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:49

Clearing bounties, while challenging for some, is not dominance. High levels would be clearing bounties non stop to remain atop the game wide ladder ( it happened before)

There already are rewards for stomping bounties...the smasher medal :wink: 8)

As for ladder tokens etc... make the rewards BOUND, potions, gear, etc. Players should pvp because they love the challenge, and love combat. Not because they want to make some gear and sell it.

I love the idea of gvg hits being bountyable :lol: I'm sure others probably won't tho.

The relic idea is interesting :)

Edit: 4 suggestions from me

1: Remove deflect from the ladder

2: Remove the honor buff from the ladder

3: Make each *bounty acceptance* bountyable

4: Remove rating transfer from bounties.

#4 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:43

As for ladder tokens etc... make the rewards BOUND, potions, gear, etc. Players should pvp because they love the challenge, and love combat. Not because they want to make some gear and sell it.

I like this idea very much - also now that achievements is on their way to the game it could be placed within the "bound-rewards"

Edit: 4 suggestions from me

1: Remove deflect from the ladder

2: Remove the honor buff from the ladder

3: Make each *bounty acceptance* bountyable

4: Remove rating transfer from bounties.

I think it would be critical to remove deflect totally from ladder, but a max of 20% chance of activate must be kinda fair (almost same chance to activate as Force Shield and Last Ditch)

But I really like rest of them! Thank you for taking part and offer your oppinion, hopefully others will do so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: