5aZzW0p.png,

#43 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:13

The spook caster is for the titan (Tommy), and some global spooks as well. The slime spewer is for the elite you kill for the quest for the other one, which iirc, is out of your range as yet. If you have finished the quests, you can replace both at the spooky shop..

Could have sworn that was what I said.

the Caster and Spewer are both sold in the basement of the Cathedral. The Caster only kills certain creatures. The Spewer only kills certain creatures. So depending on what you want to kill...

Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan) is killed with the Spewer

#44 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 18:54

the Caster and Spewer are both sold in the basement of the Cathedral. The Caster only kills certain creatures. The Spewer only kills certain creatures. So depending on what you want to kill...

No it works some time and then gives the message,, when I bought it years ago it worked on all as well. 
Got tired of waiting so I simply switched out to the caster,, I had saved that for years as well :P

cooldown and spawns prob made that way to stop all the sooks and nancey boys complaining about there poor guilds only getting one shot at it

nice to see the little guy looked after again :(

Which "little guy" got multiple drops this way? All I see is everyone explaining the loophole (my opinion on this term) and making very sure they only get exactly one half the kills now. 
I know its been mentioned not to start problems when there isnt one but at least to me this looks like quite a problem that now makes it harder for everyone to participate and doubles the reward of those who use this. Finally titan hunting was supposed to be a guild thing not a solo guild thing.

The spook caster is for the titan (Tommy), and some global spooks as well.   The slime spewer is for the elite you kill for the quest for the other one, which iirc, is out of your range as yet.  If you have finished the quests, you can replace both at the spooky shop..

The elite was killed years ago and completed. Even hunted up a couple of his SSI pots although the GB ones are pretty outdated now. 
The issue is I dont recall (and this could just be the fact I was gone for years) there was a difference between the weapons and even more frustrating the spewer works some time on all the global creatures then for no apparent reason starts to give the message 

One final thing I need to ask if I may,,, I have one quest left that I can do and since its only one kill could someone please look into the spawn rate and tweak this guy? Its been a while now since his last one.

Titan Defeated!
 Posted: 17:49 27 Oct 2017
The 'Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan)' titan has been defeated!
(EDIT) thanks spawned just now

Edited by watagashi, 28 October 2017 - 19:27.

#45 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 October 2017 - 20:11

Grendel, from BG's first post in this thread 

Pesky Spook

2580b12c7588c805632a95f6c3c6816903e3.jpg
Worth 1 Kill Point. 100 spawned per Realm. Requires the Shamhna Spooky Vision potion to see and Spook Smasher Caster to attack. Gained from the Quest 'Spook Smashers' which starts in the Cathedral of Ways, or can be repurchased by those who have completed that Quest in a new shop in Spook Central II.

and if you read the news, the same holds true for the Free Roaming Vapor.   The rest, can be killed stark freaking naked if you choose.  The other weapon is only for critters in Spooky Quest Ii, and is not needed once the quest is complete.  Don't make come after you with my Doomhammer :P

Edited by BadPenny, 28 October 2017 - 20:12.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#46 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 20:28

Grendel, from BG's first post in this thread 

Pesky Spook

2580b12c7588c805632a95f6c3c6816903e3.jpg
Worth 1 Kill Point. 100 spawned per Realm. Requires the Shamhna Spooky Vision potion to see and Spook Smasher Caster to attack. Gained from the Quest 'Spook Smashers' which starts in the Cathedral of Ways, or can be repurchased by those who have completed that Quest in a new shop in Spook Central II.

and if you read the news, the same holds true for the Free Roaming Vapor.   The rest, can be killed stark freaking naked if you choose.  The other weapon is only for critters in Spooky Quest Ii, and is not needed once the quest is complete.  Don't make come after you with my Doomhammer :P

*sigh*
Ok ill dig up posts from 4 years ago I guess. 

(the armor is also required)

All im asking for is if, A its been changed, B was it an error or C why does it work some time but then gives the message.

EDIT,, went back to 2013 and all it says about spewer is its used for the Statue. I still have no idea why it WILL work on revs half the time and then give the message it fails,, then works again,, then doesnt

Edited by watagashi, 28 October 2017 - 20:32.

#47 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:50

EDIT,, went back to 2013 and all it says about spewer is its used for the Statue. I still have no idea why it WILL work on revs half the time and then give the message it fails,, then works again,, then doesnt

you can kill revs naked. just like Penny said. the Caster and robe is needed to kill ONLY the Pesky Spook, and Free Roaming Vapor. the Spewer kills Ovig Elite and Statue Gurgriss Titan. if you have finished the Spook Smashers II Quest. you no longer need either of those items.

Just to do the Global. Again like BP said. You don't need to use either item. Just regular gear or being naked works.

#48 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 22:13

Doh!!

But I still kept them, to dress like a ghostbuster and in ase one day I get big enough for Gurgy

#49 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:28

Thanks for the annual Halloween event

Hopefully BG will delete the whining about CD.

Edited by BadPenny, 30 October 2017 - 04:58.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#50 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:34

What happened to my slime spewer? It works sometimes and not others??

What are you using it on? It's only used against Ovig the Despoiler and the Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan).

I'm at the cathedral portal and the cost to travel is "undefined" Anyone else have that issue?

Not seeing this myself. What browser are you using? Is it up to date? Do you have any scripts installed?

With Cooldown now if a guild is lucky they can make 1-2 items per year as both new items require a drop/drops from the new titan.

Once again, Cooldown is not going anywhere. Stop trying to derail the thread.

A few new seasonal LEs?

Who knows? ;)

Did you guys know, the new level 75 titan is permanent, it's not seasonal.

Uh, no. It's Seasonal.

Glad to see most people are enjoying the event. To those attempting to derail the topic with Cooldown AGAIN, please stop. You've been given our answer. It has not and will not change. A few of the off topic posts have been removed. Any further derailment attepts will result in warnings given.

~ Grim

#51 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:12

I too am glad that most people are enjoying the event. I only believe that half of them are enjoying the new Titan items. I see there was a few post removed from the legendary thread. Maybe they should have been moved here? The new level 75 helmet is made from a recipe with the quest item from this new Titan. I am guessing to replace the Krimson Kardic Helm which is made from GvG reward Items. I believe most of the people are surprised that the second item was a weapon. I think the scales leaned more towards Gloves being what the people wanted. Oh well

Still, I am having fun with the event

#52 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:19

The new level 75 helmet is made from a recipe with the quest item from this new Titan. I am guessing to replace the Krimson Kardic Helm which is made from GvG reward Items. I believe most of the people are surprised that the second item was a weapon. I think the scales leaned more towards Gloves being what the people wanted. Oh well

The Chodrcane Helm and the Krimson Kardic Helm have different stats. It's about options.

As for gloves, what people asked for were gloves that weren't INVENTED. These epics are, thus I didn't make them gloves. And as I said in that epic idea thread, it gives me plenty to work with for new Titans as well.

~ Grim

#53 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 13:55

Oh, I see. I am quite dense some times. Thanks, and great stuff

#54 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:46

What are you using it on? It's only used against Ovig the Despoiler and the Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan).

The result of a long time away and forgetting what which thing was for, although when I was posting it worked on spooks too. 

The Chodrcane Helm and the Krimson Kardic Helm have different stats. It's about options.

As for gloves, what people asked for were gloves that weren't INVENTED. These epics are, thus I didn't make them gloves. And as I said in that epic idea thread, it gives me plenty to work with for new Titans as well.

~ Grim

So my suggestion for an event to celebrate The Last Jedi with a lightsaber drop is considered?? Make it a hot titan in a metal bikini cuz,,,RIP Carre Fisher

#55 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:28

@BigGrim, The Dreg isn't dropping the pumpkin for the misplaced pumpkins quest like it's supposed to, and because I know you're gonna ask, I was running find item 1150, and quest finder 192 when killing them. For further proof I did all of the other Halloween quests that I hadn't previously done (which was basically all of them), and I got all other items, and resources needed for those quests within the first few hits on the creatures that drop them. I've done well over 300 hits on dregs, and haven't gotten anything. Misplaced pumpkins is the only Halloween quest I still have open (other than parasitic titan problems, but that's because I'm waiting for my guild to come of cd, so I don't reset it), and that's because I can't get the drop.

kieiz0i.png

#56 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:58

@BigGrim, The Dreg isn't dropping the pumpkin for the misplaced pumpkins quest like it's supposed to, and because I know you're gonna ask, I was running find item 1150, and quest finder 192 when killing them. For further proof I did all of the other Halloween quests that I hadn't previously done (which was basically all of them), and I got all other items, and resources needed for those quests within the first few hits on the creatures that drop them. I've done well over 300 hits on dregs, and haven't gotten anything. Misplaced pumpkins is the only Halloween quest I still have open (other than parasitic titan problems, but that's because I'm waiting for my guild to come of cd, so I don't reset it), and that's because I can't get the drop.

make sure your preferences are not set to auto frag. Also make sure you have BP space :)

#57 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:45

make sure your preferences are not set to auto frag. Also make sure you have BP space :)

I had the bp space. I just completely forgot that I changed my auto frag setting a while back, so that I didn't have to deal with common crap after my hunts. I derped out on that one. Thanks for reminding me CuCu.

kieiz0i.png

#58 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:36

Just finished my last Halloween quest I can reach... Got a set and a punkin pie...

Imade me sad to see Quango and Storybook quests, untouched, beginning at lvl 16....    

Edited by BadPenny, 31 October 2017 - 07:38.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#59 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:32

Looks like ruby again useful pots.

#60 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 November 2017 - 13:52

Hi there everyone!

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :)

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: