#21 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:00

If it's a quest remember to use quest hunter and quest helper unless you are talking about a quest with a titan then i don't think those buffs work.

Confirmed that Quest Hunter does work with this Titan.

Level 3100 quest gives you level 1500 FI 120 duration

This looks like it'll be nice to farm some of those eggs - if only I wasn't a scrub and was level 3100 </3

#22 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:03

Level 2900 gives level 2000 doubler

#23 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:12

The titan cooldown still applies to guilds. The change means that if you're in a guild that is on cooldown for a particular titan, then you can still hit it and get your own contribution towards it (as if you weren't in a guild). If you are also on a cooldown for the titan (ie. you were the highest contributor) then you won't be able to hit it again until either you or the guild isn't on cooldown for it.

where can we keep track of our own contribution towards a titan to know how many kills we did/have?

is there a new feature or under quest book or under titan rewards?

#24 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:12

So you can hit the titan and the guild gets no TKP or secure chance right?

So just to clarify. If my guild is on cooldown for a titan I can still hit it and secure a personal drop but I can't gain TKP as it's a personal gain?

Correct - unless you are also on cooldown :)

#25 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:18

where can we keep track of our own contribution towards a titan to know how many kills we did/have?

is there a new feature or under quest book or under titan rewards?

I think this might be why we have a "Notepad" in game.

#26 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:22

Im hoping this change to CD is just for that one new quest Titan and getting kills for the quest does not lead to securing an additional drop solo. This overall seems like a big step in the WRONG direction. It sounds very easy to abuse this change if it does lead to an additional drop. If this is the case your allowing for monopolization of titan drops and the smaller guilds with less experienced titan hunters will get pushed around. Effectively I could double secure a week, yikes...

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#27 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:23

Awesome. So if my guild comes back off cooldown do I still have to wait until my "personal cooldown" ends or can I hit as soon as my guild can hit?

#28 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:39

Also what is the deal with the regular and lesser variants for the new epic? They are exactly the same (every single stat) except one is a bound version while the other isnt! Is the lesser from personal and the regular from guild? Or is the lesser just from the quest? Meaning I can only make a set amount of the lesser ones (Im guessing one).

Edited by Bluetail, 22 December 2017 - 19:44.

#29 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:41

​If I'm understanding correctly, you should be able to hit the titan as pertains to the quest, regardless of your guilds cd.  Once you do, you have a personal cd and can't participate in any guild hunts till the personal cd ends.  Seems simple and straightforward to me. 

There's another seasonal Titan that also has this cd.  SA was under cd when I did its quest, but I was able to get the required hits in to complete the quest.  Once they were met, the cd notice popped up and I was no longer able to hit it and I completed my quest.

I'm sure the only ones that this may be painful to are Titan addicts.   I recommend cocoa and lively conversations until any applicable cd ends.... it will pass more quickly for you.

Edited by BadPenny, 22 December 2017 - 19:44.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:41

Glad you are listening to player feedback step in the right direction baby steps baby steps we will get there someday :).

Edited by EpicPiety, 22 December 2017 - 19:43.

#31 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:46

Also what is the deal with the regular and lesser variants for the new epic? They are exactly the same (every single stat) except one is a bound version while the other isnt! Is the lesser from personal and the regular from guild? Or is the lesser just from the quest? Meaning I can only make a set amount of the lesser ones (Im guessing one).

Is the bound one received as a quest reward, the other through TKP?  If so, probably to avoid any possible exploitation by any guilds to monopolize sales.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#32 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:47

Confirmed that Quest Hunter does work with this Titan.

From your experience on quest or on TKP? 

BG stated at 18:37 in the GC: "Titan Doubler will not work on thew (sic) quest."

Next post at same time he said, "Quest Hunter ought to though."

Guessing it doesn't work for TKP, but does for the Quest. 

#33 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:48

From your experience on quest or on TKP?

BG stated at 18:37 in the GC: "Titan Doubler will not work on thew (sic) quest."

Next post at same time he said, "Quest Hunter ought to though."

Guessing it doesn't work for TKP, but does for the Quest.

Titan Doubler works for TKP like any other Titan.

Quest Hunter works towards getting kills for the quest like it would for any other quest.

#34 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:51

Cool Toreth, thanks for clarification.

Your quoted post seemed confusing to me, but could def just be me, lol. Dang multitasking! (o0

#35 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:02

Doesnt santork come out same time as the titans

#36 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:03

Just hope this darn thing spawns  some  Gospa Perchta (Titan)..get the feeling this is going to be like pulling teeth..

Given that players in guilds can secure via quest and also via Guild tkp but also both trigger either guild cool down or personal cool down why isn't this titan a constant spawn?

Edited by zizzwyly, 22 December 2017 - 20:10.

#37 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:03

Is the bound one received as a quest reward, the other through TKP?  If so, probably to avoid any possible exploitation by any guilds to monopolize sales.

Idk I havent finished the quest yet, no one has lol. Im hoping for someone from staff to come in and clarify everything in the update. Im hoping its as such: if youre guild is not on cooldown, all secures by guild members leads to an unbound drop which puts the guild on cool down. Once the guild is on cool down you are still able to hunt the titan but will receive a bound version of the drop instead and put yourself on cool down. If this is the case I can support the update. If its not it will effect the dynamics of titan hunting pretty significantly.

#38 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:08

Doesnt santork come out same time as the titans

According to my memory, which can't be trusted, no. This is a big long thing with lots of separate releases lasting the next couple of weeks. 

#39 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:10

Just hope this darn thing spawns  some  Gospa Perchta (Titan)..get the feeling this is going to be like pulling teeth..

A bit worried about that myself, since I would like to do the quest, lmao.

Hoping HCS pumps the spawn and ignores the groans. They fixed issues like that with legendaries required for quests, so one can hope. 

Edit: fixed brain fart typo. (o0

Edited by Egami, 22 December 2017 - 20:11.

#40 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:13

BG stated in game chat that the 225 quest drops the “Bound” item needed for the “Lesser” variants of the epic items. You only get one, so then you get to decide which of the 3 “Lesser” epics you want to invent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: