• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 13:39

#22 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 23:52

ur just going to keep posting numbers in this thread as u get them, arent u ecolitan lol.

#23 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 23:55

ur just going to keep posting numbers in this thread as u get them, arent u ecolitan lol.

not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back, since the faction will get faction xp for both times you went through those levels.

#24 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:00

not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back, since the faction will get faction xp for both times you went through those levels.

I guess I don't view it as any easier than any other accomplishment. From what I can tell this is the only one that purely benefits the faction. I don't get medals for it. There is no top xx list. I have to give up other medals (that I was easily getting) to help my faction.

And for the record I've never lost very many levels at all.

#25 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:27

ur just going to keep posting numbers in this thread as u get them, arent u ecolitan lol. not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back, since the faction will get faction xp for both times you went through those levels.

I guess I don't view it as any easier than any other accomplishment. From what I can tell this is the only one that purely benefits the faction. I don't get medals for it. There is no top xx list. I have to give up other medals (that I was easily getting) to help my faction.

well if thats true, care to explain how ur currently 148 and im currently 150, and i have been in the same faction since i was level 5, but u have about 3.1 million more fxp than i have? since 1/5 of the xp u earn in a fight adds to the faction xp, that means u had to get 15 million xp more than i did, which right now is almost half of ur current xp. so im guessing by "never lost many levels at all" you must mean u repeatedly lost and regained the same few levels repeatedly then, so that ur lvl and vl were never that far apart.

#26 ss_nthnclls

ss_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2009 - 13:01

ur just going to keep posting numbers in this thread as u get them, arent u ecolitan lol. not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back, since the faction will get faction xp for both times you went through those levels.

well if thats true, care to explain how ur currently 148 and im currently 150, and i have been in the same faction since i was level 5, but u have about 3.1 million more fxp than i have? since 1/5 of the xp u earn in a fight adds to the faction xp, that means u had to get 15 million xp more than i did, which right now is almost half of ur current xp. so im guessing by "never lost many levels at all" you must mean u repeatedly lost and regained the same few levels repeatedly then, so that ur lvl and vl were never that far apart.

Have you subleveled at all? That could change how much xp you contributed.

#27 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 15:20

@Draconus:

With whatever strategy you chose to employ, at whatever level I didn't post about my level or my xp but my fxp... What is your point?

There is a forum board for accomplishments. Some people come in and say "I got to level 100". People congratulate them. Some people come in and say "I got 150 Behemoth kills". People congratulate them.

I came in and said "I got more fxp than anyone in game". And you claimed it was "easy". So go get more fxp than me and I'll not post it anymore. You tried to belittle my accomplishment with the statement:

not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back

I merely stated that's not what I did. bleltch did this and ecofrog claims he is going to. If they use this strategy to get more fxp than me then I'll not have this "claim" anymore.

#28 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2009 - 21:39

take no notice of them eco
most fxp is just about the the greatest accomplishment out there see if you can keep it up all the way to 100 mil

#29 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 21:46

lol. I'll see. It's expensive and hard though so we'll see. Behemoth chasing hurt me too. So, depends on if we go after any more of those. But - I'll be "up there" it's just whether I can stay on top. bleltch is seriously chasing me atm. ;)

#30 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:12

I came in and said "I got more fxp than anyone in game". And you claimed it was "easy". So go get more fxp than me and I'll not post it anymore. You tried to belittle my accomplishment with the statement:

not to mention its a lot easier to get more faction xp if u intentionally lose a lot of levels and then gain them back

I merely stated that's not what I did. bleltch did this and ecofrog claims he is going to. If they use this strategy to get more fxp than me then I'll not have this "claim" anymore.

I think it's an awesome accomplishment that should be acknowledged by HCS! Also in FS btw. Now with a few very minor ways to spend energy it'll be interesting to see if you can keep up your pace lol

@Draconus

Notice Eco said he didn't lose a lot of levels. The ONLY way to lose xp in this game is from a creature. So figure it out mate.

#31 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 15:47

lol. I'll see. It's expensive and hard though so we'll see. Behemoth chasing hurt me too. So, depends on if we go after any more of those. But - I'll be "up there" it's just whether I can stay on top. bleltch is seriously chasing me atm. ;)

I catch up and pass you for a short time once in a while, like right now. :P I think beating you to 8 mil was the other time. :D

#32 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 17:01

Yup, I'm not burning for a day or two so you can have it until then.... I'm pretty sure I checked when I clicked to 8 but I might be wrong.

#33 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 16:18

Ok - I'll be done in here for a while.

10. And $#%& bleltch made me use all my reserve stam to make sure I got here first. :P

#34 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 22:59

11. Got this a couple days ago but I got distracted.

#35 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 13:26

#36 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 14:17

I'm at 11.9. :D

#37 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:22

i've been wondering if anyone other than ecolitan was subleveling as much as he was, for a while i thought i was 2nd in highest faction XP, who else is doing this kind of releveling??

#38 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:42

only dorkish people delevel to keep their faction on top :D

#39 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2009 - 23:22

i agree with acidic, and never plan to delevel just to relevel for more faction xp lol

#40 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:03

i agree with acidic, and never plan to delevel just to relevel for more faction xp lol

But subleveling is soooooo boring. :cry: And you cant let your energy run over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: