• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 StangValle

StangValle

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:36

Seems I lost a few levels for trying to clear people on the BB while they were getting deleveled. I dont mind the normal bounties at all. But 100 stams? All my hits were 10 stams until after the fact. This is what I want from the Chosen.
1. Anyone can take your bounty
2. a Public 24 hour apology

Thats all I want...I think its fair.

#2 Bunnybee

Bunnybee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:02

Though most who know me will quickly identify my bias, I have to agree that is not an unfair thing to ask for. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

#3 fs_azuk

fs_azuk
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:24

It's the only thing i hate about the BB system if you are clearing someone with 10 stam hits its quite silly that you get 100 stammed back and loose 5 lvls

#4 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 16:39

Most players are so afraid of PvP that they always bounty hoping that people will not attack them. Sure, it is an unwritten rule not to put a bounty on a bounty hunter who is using 10 stamina, but some people just don't know that. Oh, and its funny how these people who bountied you bounty so easily and why they hate attackers and PvPers. I think they forget why they were placed on the bounty board. :lol:

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#5 MustWin

MustWin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 20:22

"All my hits were 10 stams until after the fact." - really, prove it please. You hit 9 times, never finishing the bounty, while doing the bounty placed by TokyoSword.

1. Anyone can take your bounty
Nope
2. a Public 24 hour apology
Never

Who do you think you are anyways? You think that a guild will bow down to you? Based on what? On you cowardness to run under Panic's wings as soon as you got hit?

It's a game. Is there any hidden rule of HCS that we didn't see that states you cannot be hit back if you hit someone? This should be a lesson to all to ask first before taking up a bounty. It's pure courtesy. So what if we were getting deleveled, you can't go down more than 5 levels on one bounty (you can thank HCS for that). If it was in the good old days...

Be a man and take it with you head up. And let it be a lesson to all that are brave and want to do their own justice. Ask first if you are allowed to clear that bounty, and never hit Chosen Few unless they approved it.

And we can get deleveled... but we can level back, it's all part of the game. So I would ask of you not to be so "brave" about it, you're not in that posture.

Have fun! :D

#6 kornell

kornell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:06

Before deciding who do you support, just listen to our version of the story, not just stangvalle's one:

We have in our guild RoninCRV who was on top of the PVP for....a long time, just check his dominance medal, top of PVP for 90 days.

Tokyosword attacked him unprovoked, just to lower his PVP score - or the higher you are, the more you lose, especially when you're offline

For unprovoked attacks, he was bountied and several of our players hit him as for any unprovoked attack.

He answered them by bountying all those from the guild which hit him and hired some mercenaries pacnbizzy, bunnybee to do 100 attack stamina on them. some of our players lost 6 million XP for one attack, just check the photos from pacnbizzy's bio, together with the mention that he received 50 fsp from tokyosword.

Then we continued on attacking the mercenaries, which bountyied us - not a problem until Stangvalle attacked again RoninCRV even if he was warned that the bounty is taken

StangValle says: 10:45 20/Jan/2009 [ Report Message ] RoninCRV says: you take my bounty after somebody else hit me 3 times....and you knew that....i will just put you on BB for that.....and....be gratefull that i didn't ask my guildmates to take 5 levels from you....have a nice day. That's how our crusade against Stangvalle started. We all lost levels, but we were many while he was alone or with some mercenaries

for Stangvalle - it's easy after 3 days to accuse someone and say you were correct - but before, just prove it, especially when the message is from the 20January and your post on the 23 of january, when all logs were deleted. Just remember what you had in your previous bio, when you said you don't care about anybody on PVP

We as guild are a non PVP guild, those who hunt bounties are on their own but when we're provoked it's different. Nobody of those who attacked during the last days with 10 stamina was attacked with 100 as response - but it's different when you are told not to do the bounty and you continue

#7 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:30

... and never hit Chosen Few unless they approved it.

so, are you saying that there is no any motivation to clear any Chosen member with 10 stamina attack because you will ALWAYS be answered with 100 stamina attacks? I mean if any bounty hunter sees Chosen on the BB he should use 100 stamina attacks because it will always be 100 stamina attacks back... so there is no motivation to clear any Chosen with 10 stamina attacks ever... is that what are you saying?

#8 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:39

anyone can take anyones bounty u cant dictate who u want to clear a bounty

#9 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Before deciding who do you support, just listen to our version of the story, not just stangvalle's one:

We have in our guild RoninCRV who was on top of the PVP for....a long time, just check his dominance medal, top of PVP for 90 days.

Tokyosword attacked him unprovoked, just to lower his PVP score - or the higher you are, the more you lose, especially when you're offline

For unprovoked attacks, he was bountied and several of our players hit him as for any unprovoked attack.

He answered them by bountying all those from the guild which hit him and hired some mercenaries pacnbizzy, bunnybee to do 100 attack stamina on them. some of our players lost 6 million XP for one attack, just check the photos from pacnbizzy's bio, together with the mention that he received 50 fsp from tokyosword.

Then we continued on attacking the mercenaries, which bountyied us - not a problem until Stangvalle attacked again RoninCRV even if he was warned that the bounty is taken

StangValle says: 10:45 20/Jan/2009 [ Report Message ] RoninCRV says: you take my bounty after somebody else hit me 3 times....and you knew that....i will just put you on BB for that.....and....be gratefull that i didn't ask my guildmates to take 5 levels from you....have a nice day. That's how our crusade against Stangvalle started. We all lost levels, but we were many while he was alone or with some mercenaries

for Stangvalle - it's easy after 3 days to accuse someone and say you were correct - but before, just prove it, especially when the message is from the 20January and your post on the 23 of january, when all logs were deleted. Just remember what you had in your previous bio, when you said you don't care about anybody on PVP

We as guild are a non PVP guild, those who hunt bounties are on their own but when we're provoked it's different. Nobody of those who attacked during the last days with 10 stamina was attacked with 100 as response - but it's different when you are told not to do the bounty and you continue

I am not taking any side here and I had bad times with Tokyo in the past and don't care about StangValle's levels, but I would like to know if clearing any of Chosen with 10 stamina attacks always ends with 100 stamina attacks back? If that the case, you shouldn't doubt to see clearing your bounties with 100 stamina attacks because there is no motivation to use 10 stamina attacks against you by anyone...

#10 fs_tamy19

fs_tamy19
  • Guests

so, are you saying that there is no any motivation to clear any Chosen member with 10 stamina attack because you will ALWAYS be answered with 100 stamina attacks? I mean if any bounty hunter sees Chosen on the BB he should use 100 stamina attacks because it will always be 100 stamina attacks back... so there is no motivation to clear any Chosen with 10 stamina attacks ever... is that what are you saying?

he is saying that we will respond to any unprovoked attacks puting you on BB

#11 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:42

MUST LMAO i think not

#12 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:42

I gotta agree with you there Avvakum - I read it that way too - and i don't even play the bounty board.

#13 fs_tamy19

fs_tamy19
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:47

you must ask because maybe another player taked the bounty before you and you cannot complete first the bounty

#14 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:48

he is saying that you must ask before you clear any Chosen member bounty

as bounties appear on board you have no time to ask anyone, all I would like to know is should I clear bounties on Chosen with 10 or 100 stamina attacks... if you delevel anyone for 10 stamina clearing even without permission, then it's 100 stamina clearing on all your members forever...

#15 kornell

kornell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 22:11

I agree here with Avvakum, Aryann and Pardoux, nothing against clearing a bounty with 10 stamina and I will strongly support in our guild not to answer at 10 stamina attacks - even if the player is offline, of course. But when you're told that the bounty is taken and you're online, then following the bounty is incorrect because you have very few chances to win the bounty and all you realize is to hunt for greed

#16 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 22:18

I agree here with Avvakum and Pardoux, nothing against clearing a bounty with 10 stamina and I will strongly support in our guild not to answer at 10 stamina attacks - even if the player is offline, of course. But when you're told that the bounty is taken and you're online, then following the bounty is incorrect

why? The race for the hunt is one of the most exhilarating practices of bounty hunting. There are all sorts of reasons even someone who started 5 hits behind can still win the hunt, deflects/opponent losses/oppossing hunter quitting. There is no reason they should not continue.

#17 kornell

kornell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 22:39

it's incorrect just because nobody who is on bounty board (if he has some brain) can win; once you're on the list it's over, you lose and to use deflect or defense is just a waste of time. how do you think that the mercenaries of tokyosword who hit us could hit with their 150 lvl somebody of 550? just because our policy of non PVP is not to provoke people and delay the bounty - once on the bounty board to use the lowest equipment possible and let the bounty end

to confirm our policy - just check diio who got deleveled this evening with 5 levels, we don't know by who yet - he knew he would be on the bounty board and check his equipment, he's almost naked :)

#18 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 22:42

it's incorrect just because nobody who is on bounty board (if he has some brain) can win; once you're on the list it's over, you lose and to use deflect or defense is just a waste of time. how do you think that the mercenaries of tokyosword who hit us could hit with their 150 lvl somebody of 550? just because our policy of non PVP is not to provoke people and delay the bounty - once on the bounty board to use the lowest equipment possible and let the bounty end

If you hit someone, regardless of cause, the immediate consequence is they have the ability to bounty you. Bountying someone that tried to clear you (the reason you were put on the board does not matter) regardless of how far behind they are, is in the wrong. it is YOUR fault you are there, and it is YOUR fault you are being hit. and anyone with a brain actually can defend himself. that is why you see lvl 500+ players losing to lvl 150+ players when clearing their bounties...

#19 kornell

kornell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 23:23

Not to mention that the "victim" Stangvalle continues the war with his mercenaries:

23:06 23/Jan/2009 DanMr7 22:37 23/Jan/2009 You were defeated by iceyeti in combat.
iceyeti was victorious! DanMr7 lost 127323 experience. DanMr7's level has decreased!

Unprovoked attack on someone who had nothing with all the conflict and just read iceyeti's bio, please
"deleveled people 138 kills are dedicated to stangvalle ..... delevels cost 1fsp"

#20 fs_tochtli

fs_tochtli
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 00:15

Hello again...i want to precizize that we don`t put bounty back on players who atackes us with 10 stamina...

This is not true. The following bounties were placed on me after doing 10 stam attacks on the bounty board.

14:19 20/Jan/2009 MustWin has placed a bounty on your head to avenge your attack on them!
14:32 20/Jan/2009 ghion has placed a bounty on your head to avenge your attack on them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: