ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 19 August 2013 - 23:15

During my and Mongos trip today with quests in Nidaros and the PLague quests we stumbled upon 2 quests that spawned double for us when we advanced to certain stages.

Cairn Stones

- The boss inside the small cave southeast of Nidaros, when walking up to the boss area and picking up the broken Cairn Stone. (We picked at the same time) 2 bosses spawned. (Maybe not a bug but wasnt prepared for that :P)

During the quests for upgraded plague sword.

- When we needed to kill Plague Oafs and PLague Oafs Champions at the Roshaven barricade. They also spawned double! All of those creeps that spawned as we advanced spawned double.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 23:27

I thought it was fun! spawn all the boss's the same number as group numbers.... 5 in a group? 5 boss's!  :D

Maybe not in instances though  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 joeyfox

joeyfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:02

Ha ha ha, wow, thats very interesting indeed. If not a bug, then, think of the XP, even after group penalty etc hehe :) nice.

Vu7p1x : Templar (tank)

lvl25 Armorsmithing, 32prospecting, 10 cooking,12 skinning whisper me on Terra server if you need somthing. :) 

Vulpanash: Assassin(DPS)

lvl8 Leatherworking, lvl12 skinning.

My shop is at http://forums.hunted...topic=60022&hl= :)

Also, buying copper and bronze bars. Message me price :)

Buying coal, 3S a stack :P message me here, or check terra server (or Oceanic if Terra is busy)

#4 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:16

Ahh that happened to me as well during the quest line no joking matter; activated the statues at the same time with another player.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:57

Those are quests that were coded quite a while ago. I'll make a note to go and check them out at some point. They should probably only spawn one at a time. ;)

#6 joeyfox

joeyfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2013 - 17:08

Hehe, cheers Anakiro :) x

Vu7p1x : Templar (tank)

lvl25 Armorsmithing, 32prospecting, 10 cooking,12 skinning whisper me on Terra server if you need somthing. :) 

Vulpanash: Assassin(DPS)

lvl8 Leatherworking, lvl12 skinning.

My shop is at http://forums.hunted...topic=60022&hl= :)

Also, buying copper and bronze bars. Message me price :)

Buying coal, 3S a stack :P message me here, or check terra server (or Oceanic if Terra is busy)

#7 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:38

I finally got a chance to look into this stuff!

Cairn Stones

- The boss inside the small cave southeast of Nidaros, when walking up to the boss area and picking up the broken Cairn Stone. (We picked at the same time) 2 bosses spawned. (Maybe not a bug but wasnt prepared for that :P)

I've fixed this up. If the Undead General is already present when someone else comes to use the Cairnstone he just shouts at them. That fix will be available in the next build.

During the quests for upgraded plague sword.

- When we needed to kill Plague Oafs and PLague Oafs Champions at the Roshaven barricade. They also spawned double! All of those creeps that spawned as we advanced spawned double.

Are you sure they were spawning double? They spawn in waves of multiple creatures. The numbers are 4 Oafs, 8 Oafs, 2 Champion Oafs, then 4 Champion Oafs. If it you remember it being more than that I'll have a more in-depth look into it. :)

Ahh that happened to me as well during the quest line no joking matter; activated the statues at the same time with another player.

Any chance you remember which quest in the book you experienced this in? I'm struggling to find out which quest I need to check into. :)

#8 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 04 September 2013 - 18:20

Are you sure they were spawning double? They spawn in waves of multiple creatures. The numbers are 4 Oafs, 8 Oafs, 2 Champion Oafs, then 4 Champion Oafs. If it you remember it being more than that I'll have a more in-depth look into it. :)

Im 100% positive they double spawned.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#9 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:54

Im 100% positive they double spawned.

I've had a closer look and it's not something I can reproduce. That being said, some of the code involved has been changed lately, so hopefully someone else has inadvertently fixed it. Thanks for the report, I'll keep an eye out for anyone reporting something similar. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: