3 replies to this topic

#1 Micanip009

Micanip009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:58

When I first started playing Operation: New Earth I learnt very quickly that I needed to advance my research and my ability to train better and more powerful, more effective troops if I wanted to win battles. In order to do this, it was crucial to build resources and level them up, continue to upgrade my HQ and my Research Lab.

I found that the best troops were my Heavy Infantry "Pyro Squad" and also my Factory "Attack Helicopters" with these two units training 24/7 I have built over 200K units and continue to build. I run one of the top 100 Alliances in the Theta 1 Region and will continue to share my knowledge.

You must remember that to increase troop production you need to keep researching, also a great thing to remember is your bunker! Upgrade this in order to protect resources and units.

If you have any questions, please ask them.

#2 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 15:18

Mate, the second someone produces t3/4 troops you're vulnerable. Sure, use your bunker, but you will need to max your hospital as well. You also need to be careful of gathering troops, unless like Alpha1 there is a server-wide agreement not to attack gather ships.

#3 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:56

yep,for best efficiency of all,refer to picture below of hero points

[attachment=4956:hskill.gif]

all these can be maxed out at level 48

P.S. admins,please allow larger file size the 65k....

Edited by INDeeDO, 14 August 2017 - 02:02.

#4 Micanip009

Micanip009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 14:13

Zath,

I love your comments. Thanks for posting and sharing. I completely agree. Our server has no such agreement. That must have been quite some work to arrange that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: