4 replies to this topic

#1 ultramus

ultramus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 15:47

Set Favourite Mount, Pet and Emote

Would like to see an option on the abilities window to set one of each to favourite and then be able to call them easily with the commands /m for mount, /p for pet and /e for emote. This way those of us that don't have space on or spell bars, don't have to always type out the mount we want or open the abilities window to cast them.

Also would like to see an exit from the eldevin sewers directly to EC street level :ph34r:

#2 Ood

Ood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 16:00

This is a decent idea, but fuzzy logic for all chat commands would be better in my opinion.

Want to summon your baby penguin? /babypenguin would suffice, or under fuzzy logic, /babyp; /babype; /babypen; etc. you only need to type the amount of characters needed to distinguish it from all other possibilities.

In emotes, /mis, /ki, /fe, instead of /mistletoe, /kiss, /festivemusicbox would all work.

In PMs, /w ultr would likely pm you, /w oo would likely pm me, /w bliss, /w holyg, /w misf, /w mindd, etc. or if you are the only character with a name starting with U online at the time /w u would send a pm to ultramus, yes it would change depending on who is online, but for the times when we have multiple pms going at the same time, it's annoying to type out /w insertreallylongname, and just as annoying to click the name and hit whisper (why take hand off keyboard?), fuzzy logic is better.

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 December 2014 - 23:58

I'd like to see both suggestions.  The quick commands for the most common and the fuzzy logic for the rest.  No reason one has to preclude the other.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#4 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 16:34

In PMs, /w ultr would likely pm you, /w oo would likely pm me, /w bliss, /w holyg, /w misf, /w mindd, etc.

heheee, I"m an example :P

btw randomness but your name is Ood soo I know you can relate to this but waiting for the Dr. who xmas special and they better show it this weekend since it will be after xmas when I get to see it ( didn't seem to have one last week)! 

hope they will have it this saturday ( not sure when it airs in the UK but here on BBC America, Dr. Who usually is on saturdays and I can find a stream sometime later in the evening).    end of random nerdiness~ B)

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#5 Ood

Ood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:29

You were one of the recent posters at the time, Bliss (; and an easily recognizable name to forum goers.

Yes, I'm waiting for the x-mas special too, but I'll probably not be watching till after the new year. My family thinks I'm crazy for liking Doctor Who. ): Crazy I might be, but for reasons completely separate from Doctor Who for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: