Hey Melee! Still wanting to help Imhotep? ;)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:43

and bring your cultmates too, you might need the help.

but it's the same kid playing all of them. :wink:

#22 Loopah

Loopah

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:55

uh wega, what time are you usually on??
i'd best avoid you...
heeheheh...

loopah.jpg

I used to be BurtonX..but now see if you can find me ;)

We want a Yvew Proving Place http://forums.hunted...showtopic=22755

We'd also like a Tripler https://forums.hunte...ler-to-tripler/

#23 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:21

Considering how the pvp is shifted towards warriors now, its a shame you need surprise and GB vials to hit mages anyway... Id recommend picking a more able cult (and main :P)

#24 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:26

Considering how the pvp is shifted towards warriors now, its a shame you need surprise and GB vials to hit mages anyway... Id recommend picking a more able cult (and main :P)

Shifted towards warriors? When?

There is NO mage out there that has less then 2k defence past say level 3k?

That makes most warriors useless unless they have heavily invested in atck and not dmg, and then cant level. Only at over 7k have I just reached non vial 2k Attack.

Shifted towards warriors, pfffft, I HAVE to be on a vial, a POWERFUL vial to even touch any mage over 2k.

#25 gothador_ginge

gothador_ginge
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:34

And most warriors my level and above have at least 10k hp. With 98% resistances my wopping 150 damage is gonna do loads there aint it?

#26 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:36

And most warriors my level and above have at least 10k hp. With 98% resistances my wopping 150 damage is gonna do loads there aint it?

And how many times did anti-res kick ginge when we were hitting it out? Without a good mage def set, you can create spells that wipe the floor with me, atleast, not matter what the resist is, you can hit me.

I would assume only warriors within the top 20 would have more then 10k hp, and that HAS to be on a vial too.

#27 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:44

And how many times did anti-res kick ginge when we were hitting it out?

I would assume only warriors within the top 20 would have more then 10k hp, and that HAS to be on a vial too. Unvialed warriors do not match up to unvialed mages.

Anyway I cant kill warriors at 5k+ one hit and they kill me easily...
Also man I am not sure if you realize mages level def fast and high because they want to win in pvp. They sacrifice a lot of their leveling towards pvp and then we start getting deadly striking ammies of accuracy to "balance things out".
my base def is 2500 atm and was 1600 at the 3k you talked about. Incidently, I am the top mage now and enjoy my leveling - thanks to high mp and HP I can happily cast and not care for anything else ;)
*waves to pvp happy mages at less than 3rd his wisdom

Warriors get items for pvp. We get nothing. Unless you know of similarly wonderful def/HP items.
At least we can still go t oDark Exchange on a Greater Beastie atm, wont be true pretty soon of course...

#28 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:47

And how many times did anti-res kick ginge when we were hitting it out?

I would assume only warriors within the top 20 would have more then 10k hp, and that HAS to be on a vial too. Unvialed warriors do not match up to unvialed mages.

Anyway I cant kill warriors at 5k+ one hit and they kill me easily...
Also man I am not sure if you realize mages level def fast and high because they want to win in pvp. They sacrifice a lot of their leveling towards pvp and then we start getting deadly striking ammies of accuracy to "balance things out".
my base def is 2500 atm and was 1600 at the 3k you talked about. Incidently, I am the top mage now.
*waves to pvp happy mages at less than 3rd his wisdom

Warriors get items for pvp. We get nothing. Unless you know of similarly wonderful items.
At least we can still go t oDark Exchange on a Greater Beastie atm, wont be true pretty soon of course...

At 3k, my attck would have only just started getting close to 1k.

The only thing stopping you killing them in 1 hit is resistances, you stated its a surpise that vials are needed, at similar levels, without a vial I cannot touch you, even with 98% resist you can still slowly lower my hp, heck GmBh has the ability to multi click enough times to wipe a warrior out before the screen even refreshes, if I cant match your def, I can click as many times as I want, and wont even slightly touch you.

#29 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:50

Are you saing now that if I put another 1500 levels in def youll be forced to take a vial to kill me?

Let us stop hijacking the thread- the original post is proving you wrong anyway ;) :P

#30 gothador_ginge

gothador_ginge
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:50

And how many times did anti-res kick ginge when we were hitting it out? Without a good mage def set, you can create spells that wipe the floor with me, atleast, not matter what the resist is, you can hit me.

I would assume only warriors within the top 20 would have more then 10k hp, and that HAS to be on a vial too.

Loads man, but 1 thing. 1 true strike from you and ya would have killed me. pretty much like ya did time and time again.

The only way a mage can kill any decent warrior at the moment is with an anti-res overcharge combo. Now how often do they happen?

#31 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:52

About as often as I get through a mage's def I would imagine. :P

#32 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:56

You get through a mages defence much more often thanks to 2% chance and true strike :P not mentioning mages you can hit ALWAYS.

Because mages who dont level their def too much

DIE IN ONE HIT.

#33 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:57

Are you saing now that if I put another 1500 levels in def youll be forced to take a vial to kill me?

Let us stop hijacking the thread- the original post is proving you wrong anyway ;) :P

I have to take a vial to kill you anytime Sniper, and thats with 1150 base atck, it only gets to 2k unvialed with my gear.

Yeah it is, but after a day of battling mages, if it waznt for my resistance set up, I wouldnt have had a hope in heck.

I didnt make the statement that PvP had gone back to being Warrior Orientated.

#34 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:01

Loads man, but 1 thing. 1 true strike from you and ya would have killed me. pretty much like ya did time and time again.

The only way a mage can kill any decent warrior at the moment is with an anti-res overcharge combo. Now how often do they happen?

In perspective, did true strike kick in even half as much as anti-res did? No it didnt. My only chance of killing you, unless I can take a powerful vial, and your not vialed, is through true strike, and with mages now levelling hp, thats difficult, heck I hit GmbH for over 10k and it didnt kill him, if thats the path mages, and im not saying all, are taking, warriors are back to sqaure 1, before we started levelling for PvP.

#35 gothador_absynthe

gothador_absynthe
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:11

Sorry but as a mage I have to say that PvP is definitely geared towards the mages' advantage, esp. the higher up it goes in levels. I'm literally less than half the level my main is, but anti-res+ means I wipe the floor with my main more often than my main's true-strike+ kicks in and cleans my clock on the occaisions that I do PvP them for comparisons on how they stack up against each other.

#36 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:33

Once more then: You have many mopre levels in your def than you really need. If a 5k warrior cant kill you, you have invested a lot in your levels. besides you are spirit and are expected to have slight advantage :)

Prom, your atk is at least 1000 lower than of many warriors of your level.

Does true strike kick in that much less? Anti-res has 20 to 25% (and overcharge 5%).

I belive the difference is mages HAVE TO use a vial to play so you rarely see them unvialed except at exchange etc. However, warriors can use a GB vial to level, contrary to mages, so for random unplanned pvping, warriors are much better whereas it is balnced for planned pvp (most mages invest a lot of levels in def needlessly but some warriors do that with atk, like weqa for example).

#37 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:35

Once more then: You have many mopre levels in your def than you really need. If a 5k warrior cant kill you, you have invested a lot in your levels. besides you are spirit and are expected to have slight advantage :)

Does true strike kick in that much less? Anti-res has 20 to 25% (and overcharge 5%).

I belive the difference is mages HAVE TO use a vial to play so you rarely see them unvialed except at exchange etc. However, warriors can use a GB vial to level, contrary to mages, so for random unplanned pvping, warriors are much better whereas it is balnced for planned pvp (most mages invest a lot of levels in def needlessly but some warriors do that with atk, like weqa for example).

Sniper, all I will say is that I think you're smoking crack if you honestly believe that, and I'm gonna leave it at that. :)

#38 gothador_nibbler

gothador_nibbler
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:39

I find that hard to believe with my warrior ranking and the larger damage warriors around my level can do in comparison to me, but without seeing those stats, I cant disagree 100%.

#39 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:28

Well I die easily to each of them except you and your bonded :P

Which still means you are leveling effectively ;)

#40 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:51

Well I die easily to each of them except you and your bonded :P

Which still means you are leveling effectively ;)

As I said in another thread (? or maybe this one, I dunno I'm sleepy) for warriors, we have to choose between being successfully built for PvP, or successfully built for levelling - we haven't have our cake and eat it too, like mages can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: