Take a good look....

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 gothador_mideon69

gothador_mideon69
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2006 - 22:41

Meh - doesn't affect how I'll play the game in the least.

:lol: :twisted: :lol:

curse you! and I had almost caught up! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

#82 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 00:32

Seriously, enough people it is getting beyond a joke. Again, you are looking at extremes, at characters built for PvP or to survive hits. For the average Infernal, this skill won't do a lot because they don't have the high base stats in those areas.

Argue all you want about it being overpowered Shadow, but I myself and many other demons would still take your cloak and crit hit (I'm not talking about the crit hit + deathblow, just the regular AP saving crit hits) any day of the week.

#83 gothador_andor

gothador_andor
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:24

Ok Bennyku - couple of things you have not considered here :)

- Blood is more AP consuming to get than demon souls (especially when turning creatures before killing them as an Angel). Hence it takes more AP to activate and maintain overall than the Angelic Shield.

- The average damage reduction is actually 50%, not 33%.

8)

hoof

*gulp*

I dont see how that could possibly be balanced to any competing class that isnt an infernal.

#84 gothador_oshadowo

gothador_oshadowo
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:27

The ap saving crit hits that are negated by the amount of ap i spend getting places ?As i said before I dont want anything new for elves ..except something for the mages perhaps ..I just want balance simple enough ..

Seriously, enough people it is getting beyond a joke. Again, you are looking at extremes, at characters built for PvP or to survive hits. For the average Infernal, this skill won't do a lot because they don't have the high base stats in those areas.

Argue all you want about it being overpowered Shadow, but I myself and many other demons would still take your cloak and crit hit (I'm not talking about the crit hit + deathblow, just the regular AP saving crit hits) any day of the week.

#85 Loopah

Loopah

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 23:53

Posted Image

With the introduction of 33% damage resistance to Celestials and +50% base attack and HP for Infernals.... I dont think this will last very long :lol: :P

1. Name zwysk Rating 1370

2. Name Wega Rating 1347

3. Name Andor Rating 1345

4. Name Gallowmere Rating 1338

5. Name oShadowo Rating 1324

6. Name Neceini Rating 1316

7. Name ginge Rating 1314

8. Name morbidprogny Rating 1310

9. Name GmbH Rating 1286

10. Name MysticalMe Rating 1278

loopah.jpg

I used to be BurtonX..but now see if you can find me ;)

We want a Yvew Proving Place http://forums.hunted...showtopic=22755

We'd also like a Tripler https://forums.hunte...ler-to-tripler/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: