Photo

is there a fast way to get silver ? and what items are most valued to sell for silver ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 VDRO

VDRO

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 23:11

I was wondering is there a fast way to get silver ?

and what items would be most valued to sell for silver ?

I have ran out of money to repair my items and need money quick so I can repair my items.

I have done all the quests I can and now im getting told to come back when im level 11 or 12.

I don't know if it's the website or the computer but it does not let me post replys to peoples forum posts so im gonna say thank you for the help in advance.

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 May 2013 - 00:06

I was wondering is there a fast way to get silver ?

and what items would be most valued to sell for silver ?

I have ran out of money to repair my items and need money quick so I can repair my items.

I have done all the quests I can and now im getting told to come back when im level 11 or 12.

I don't know if it's the website or the computer but it does not let me post replys to peoples forum posts so im gonna say thank you for the help in advance.

All items will increase in standard shop-price the higher level they are. Some of the best ways for you too make money would be to do some of the following:

- Level up via killing creatures/quests and sell all the drops (you shouldn't run out of gold/silver while you level so I'm not sure how you did).

Since you said you have none and you need to repair you can do these:

- Train professions and sell the crafted items to vendors or the raw materials to players.

- Use repeatable quests to gain coins/money

Theres alot more ways but that's off the top of my head...

Also you said you can't reply to forum posts? I would suggest you send a ticket in if this is the case under the section "General" - https://www.huntedcow.com/support

I think you might just be missing something, I've not seen anyone have trouble posting/replying and can't see how it's possible. :s.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:37

if you need silver, mine some coals and sell them. This should net you enough silver to repair and such.

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#4 degu

degu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:55

I did pretty good just through foraging. First tier (weeds and such) is crud, but if you can get up to second tier (apples/lemons[?]), they're useful, easy to get, and you can rack up some okay silver for the early levels.

#5 PXT

PXT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 June 2013 - 23:36

hIghest paid profession is Forager. At 12 and 14 I can make 1 round on Greenreef Isle and net around 1 gold by foraging and cutting all the trees. Grapes, Raspberries, Cherries, Niadaberries, Swamp Mushrooms, Reptile Nest, and a few bushes i have forgotten. Usually about 4 gold per hour, it's a pain but brings in the most cash.

PXT

#6 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:21

When you're around lvl 20, taking Old Boots off of the Crimson Pillagers in Vestor Fields can net some coin. Plus they have some other nice drops. Four boots will get you about a gold piece when sold.

#7 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:53

if anyone need gold hit me up ill give you some. 

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: