Photo

Some random questions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:38

1) After leveling to 30, my XP bar shows full.  When the new levels are released, will the XP bar be emptied, or will I ding to 31 almost immediately?

2) How does the '/who' command decide which 10 people to show?  Are there any filters?

2a) Any useful 'slash' commands not listed in the help?

3) At quest end, sometimes an NPC has multiple conversation options.  Does it ever make any difference, other then the NPC text, which one is picked?  Is there any way to see an NPC's response to the other options?  In particular for the quest "Assisting the Watch", where I did not click on the response I meant to lol.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#2 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2013 - 16:33

1) You will have 0xp towards level 31 as soon as the level cap changes. The XP bar just has a special case where it draws full as soon as you reach the level cap.

2) It's random and there's no filters (yet)

2a) Very few important ones

3) Unfortunately you can't go back. Most of the time your choice of conversation does not have any effect on you permanently. It just adds a sense of involvement. In "Assisting the Watch" he just gives you slightly different responses about the history but ultimately it all leads to the same path.

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2013 - 18:32

Thank you, I appreciate the reply.

Guess I'll have to wait for release to see what he says when picking the response I intended :)

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: