Photo

recurring payment failed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 21:39

"somehow" my recurring payment failed after 2 years of steady payments plus many years of supportership outside of having to change credit card information.

ok i wait a few hours.  then i got impatient so i said hey.  i was giving them 8 bucks a month because i like the game.  now i will just get a yearly.    well its paid for, and nothing.......

i try to log into the "new"  hunted cow game help account (not a fan) and i submit information.  After like let just say ten minutes NO email confirmation,  and had no link to give a password 

#2 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 17:39

ok your capcha images on that page are horrible.  its so small i missed it. and im not on mobile.  im on a laptop i can barely see the images (trying so so so hard not to swear here.  but the huntedcow websites used to be so much easier to navigate

#3 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 17:43

ok now this is getting ridiculous.  i try to log in and it says email taken.. ok forget password link

You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator.

Edited by Howard The Duck, 23 September 2023 - 03:09.

#4 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 September 2023 - 16:34

ok come on/  i know you ignore this game but a payment for a yearly was made.  and nothing.  i cant even  log into the help support.  when i use my email its says not authorised

#5 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 September 2023 - 16:46

You need to SERIOUSLY redo your support site.  i cant log in with my account.  i tried to make a new email account it didn't work or send me an email.  

AS I MENTIONED THE CAPCHA image is so frigging small, for one and also this last time it was one image not several.  and i slected all images with the motorcycle unless there was a TINY piece not in the literally 1 inch sqaures on my laptop

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2023 - 10:41

Hi there.

This is the Support you are going to?

https://support.hunt...ort/tickets/new

~ Grim