• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jk17951

jk17951

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 18:21

How does one gain karma by helping new members? What is involved? I've mentored new players, but how do you get it to count?

#2 jsustin212

jsustin212

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 18:25

i dont believe they have fully implemented it yet... its on the side burners boiling

jsus_zpsa8d5d247.png

#3 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:08

i dont believe they have fully implemented it yet... its on the side burners boiling

More like simmering. Which is a good thing introduce the idea, gauge interest, take in suggestions and comments, and put appropriate amount time into developing the idea.

#4 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 February 2013 - 20:01

More like simmering. Which is a good thing introduce the idea, gauge interest, take in suggestions and comments, and put appropriate amount time into developing the idea.

It's sensitive really. They don't want people just helping expecting huge rewards. They want people to help out out of the good for the game.. Gaining a reward every so often that can help with everyday tasks.

I like the Karma idea. It goes well with Zukira and I's mentor program. Now to see how it is implemented.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#5 kimbo

kimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:11

I believe HCS is still on the drawing Board as far as KARMA is concern..am excited to know and see what's in store for us about this one..i also mentored a lot of new comers myself :lol:

#6 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 16:57

Mentoring
Help other players in game by becoming a Mentor. Mentor's are able to gain Karma from new players that they help. To become a Mentor, you must have logged into the game on at least 90 days and be at least level 200. Player's with good Karma will sometimes receive special gifts as a thank you for helping new players understand the game.

(Please note that the ability for new players to give Karma to Mentors will be implemented soon)
You are currently marked as a Mentor. [ Toggle ]

Note: I changed this in the settings menu.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: