BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:47

Hi all,

The following four Legendary Creatures have taken up residence in the Scavenging Caves. It's up to you Heroes to flush them out!

Felicity Feline Friend (Legendary)
24857d716898970d0250031dd56b68ff50d3.jpg

Felicity Feline Friend was once an ordinary girl. She always liked cats and when she came across a suspiciously placed Amulet of a Cat's Eye, she thought nothing of it and put it on. This amulet allows Felicity to communicate with all felines, large or small. With so many capricious, self centered kitty voices in her head, trying to control her, Felicity has gone quite mad and uses her army of adorable balls of psychotic fluff to terrorize the Realms.

Recommended Level : 235+

Recommended Gold : 19,000+

The Gilded King (Legendary)
272540474fb32fae81b72feb49c57b5fb670.jpg

After your traitorous guide abandons you in the caves, you finally emerge in moonlight and shadows in the fabled hidden Valley of the Golden King. The rumors of vast treasure are true, but the wonderful golden idols and hammered images are not the magical animals you expect but the lamia and jabberwock; the king is a follower of the Shadow Lord! Beset by the gilded one's horde of goons, you fight your way free to boldly face the Golden King himself. Now if only you can survive the king and remember the way back...

Recommended Level : 525+

Recommended Gold : 23,000+

Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary)
2693f475657920d1e2194ea4b45ee26808a3.jpg

Zaragoth the Hades Dragon is a vast, foul being. A two headed, skull faced devourer of souls, this monster is a terror creature, shackled to the Shadow Lords will, sent out to plague the living and absorb the power of those he kills. A dread beast, it must be destroyed! Are you up to the challenge?

Recommended Level : 820+

Recommended Gold : 29,000+

Ira Heketoro (Legendary)
26946014f219236a0bfe5dbf4cf179e30f29.jpg

Various stories have been passed down through the ages , though none create more excitement and fear than the story of Ira Heketoro. Legend speaks of an ancient forest where the mythical Taniwha Ira Heketoro lives and protects a mysterious stone of uncanny strength. Only the strongest and bravest of warriors would seek out the ancient forest. Few have ever returned. Those who return, while battle scarred and weary, possess treasures imbued with strength and spirit, enough to make many a brave man run in fear.

Recommended Level : 1600+

Recommended Gold : 45,000+

Additionally, the following potions are available from the caves for the weekend :

Watch Yer Back Brew, Potion of the Canny Gather, Flask of Death, Potion of Unbridled Aggression, Titan Hunters Lesser Brew & Fast Track Draft.

These will be available until 17:00 hours on Monday the 26th of January.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:51

woohoo nice one mr grim

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:52

Where are the gatherer's dropped from :o

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:53

Who knows?

I do.

Annoyingly, so does the Guide.

#5 xaax

xaax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 17:11

annoyingly i dont know what gatherers are. please elaborate

#6 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 January 2015 - 17:15

Wow thats amazing. I see what you did there. Great job on this event, I'm sure everyone needed it.

#7 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:27

Reckoning Improved my Find item buff on The Gilded King (Legendary).... and still NO Drop

Hmmmmmmmm........ :blink:

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#8 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:31

Reckoning Improved my Find item buff on The Gilded King (Legendary).... and still NO Drop

Hmmmmmmmm........ :blink:

Well overall it has a 1.5% chance of dropping. You're using Find Item 800 (reckoning activating would make this 1600). Which would be a 160% increase to the already 1.5%... which would still only give the creature a 3.9% of dropping

#9 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:39

Make sure your auto-fragment or auto-discard isn't set to dispose of your Legendary drops.

#10 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:51

Well overall it has a 1.5% chance of dropping. You're using Find Item 800 (reckoning activating would make this 1600). Which would be a 160% increase to the already 1.5%... which would still only give the creature a 3.9% of dropping

thanks....don't know alot about the scavenging aspect...  that makes sense though!!  (best would be to use a 1000 with zombie brew) 

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#11 bglo

bglo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 19:04

i was excited to see new potions in the caves until i found out the levels of the buffs. potion of unbridled aggression, titan hunters lesser brew and fast track draft are no where near close to practical levels. even for lower level players.

#12 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 19:48

i was excited to see new potions in the caves until i found out the levels of the buffs. potion of unbridled aggression, titan hunters lesser brew and fast track draft are no where near close to practical levels. even for lower level players.

The potions were first out years ago but because they're of low enough level, no one really wanted them. They're not 'new' but they're not exactly in abundance in the game. However the potion of canny gatherer, watch yer back brew and flask of death are very useful imo :)

#13 bglo

bglo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 19:59

Huh, must have missed them in the past or just disregarded them because of the level. The other three are great. I agree with that. And the low level ones could be great too if the levels were tweaked.

#14 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 22:45

Huh, must have missed them in the past or just disregarded them because of the level. The other three are great. I agree with that. And the low level ones could be great too if the levels were tweaked.

Haha I hope they're not tweaked - I threw out about 20 of the Fast Track Drafts out :P

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:22

great event didnt bother with any of the le just wanted potions.160 million gold gone :).some feedback i doubt much of the left mystic cave was touched to be honest, grim you can verify that no doubt..the decent stuff ew1500 flask of death and canny gatherer was all in the right cave. so no real incentive to hit the left..

the other 3 lesser multi potions need a tweak when they came out, level 100 or so was great but now with so many buffs there not .if there in there just to waste gold ..then leave them if you made them to be used then they do need some attention i couldn't even give fast track potions away

Edited by hades8840, 24 January 2015 - 17:31.

#16 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 17:22

As long as the dojo dummy noggin is in the left cave..how would you expect many to scavenge there..paying 29K to get one is not my idea of common sense..so anyone with half a brain would stay away from the left cave..big rip off to get a dojo dummy when spending 29K gold per hit..when you can get 10 of them by spending 10 gold...that dojo should be sold in a store and not taking up cave gold

#17 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 17:26

Who knows?

I do.

Annoyingly, so does the Guide.

funny..the guide  says that the flask of death is dropped by the elf of zelhill..so do we always go by the guide ?

#18 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 17:31

funny..the guide  says that the flask of death is dropped by the elf of zelhill..so do we always go by the guide ?

Not sure I am using the same guide then as it says it is droped by cave goatman (as it shoould be) for me.

Edit: Apparently I am not as what You are talking about is wiki not guide I believe.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 24 January 2015 - 17:34.

#19 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 18:36

the wiki is wrong its always wrong

#20 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 21:31

the wiki is wrong its always wrong

It was right at some point. Just need someone to fix it. I would if I could login into the darn thing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: