• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:16

whats the chance of a LE creature to appear? i wasted 10mil gold and not even one zaragoth appeared...

#22 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:53

whats the chance of a LE creature to appear? i wasted 10mil gold and not even one zaragoth appeared...

highly doubt that how much was you using and what cave ...i can get you maybe not getting a drop but he would of showed up

#23 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:42

the right cave, and i was using 29000 at start, but because none showed up, i started using 30000 - 35000gold. got a bunch of potion and not one zaragoth encounter

#24 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:42

the right cave, and i was using 29000 at start, but because none showed up, i started using 30000 - 35000gold. got a bunch of potion and not one zaragoth encounter

you didnt need to use more then the amount stated that would of just wasted gold that would be around 344 scavenges you would of seen him at least once in that did u do them 1 at a time

#25 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 13:22

Which cave drops flask of death??

#26 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 13:36

you didnt need to use more then the amount stated that would of just wasted gold that would be around 344 scavenges you would of seen him at least once in that did u do them 1 at a time

i tried both, like 10 at a time and then a few single ones. hmm but still scavenging a few hundred times and get no encounter, or even if it was theoretically to appear once every 100 or 200 times, i feel like its really hard to get a drop at this rate.

thanks for advice though

Which cave drops flask of death??

i got some from the right cave

#27 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 13:39

Why does it say flask of death drops from elf warrior of zelhill mystic cave 10k gold ?

spent like 5m without 1 flask of death or watch your back pot

o well its Cave goatman drops it... but wrong info in wiki isnt good for new players whos going to try scavenging or new players when they see it.

Edited by shindrak, 26 January 2015 - 13:57.

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2015 - 14:02

That's why I always point players to the UFSGuide. Because it IS accurate.

#29 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 14:06

That's why I always point players to the UFSGuide. Because it IS accurate.

maybe remove the link from the game pointing to the wiki its full of mistakes now. even though on alot of sections it has more info then the official guide which is a shame

#30 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 15:07

grim can we have a backpack upgrade its been ages since the last one and i dont like wasting so much junk

#31 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 15:40

The more backpack people have the more gold they will spend...Theres pretty much a gold cap on caves...i used about 300m on 400 spots and max AH...Meaning the most someone can use on the cave throwing out anything worth under 1 fsp is about 1.3-1.4b and thats really pushing it using AH. It would be nice for the game to be able to dump more gold than that IMO. Many Many Many people would definitely dump more fsps into BP upgrades and gold into the caves if so.

Edited by Intimidation, 26 January 2015 - 15:42.

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2015 - 15:44

I'll let Hoofmaster know that there's call for more backpack slots.

#33 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 16:00

grim can we have a backpack upgrade its been ages since the last one and i dont like wasting so much junk

I do not want to sound like a spoilsport but...

I have recently seen a lot of posts about how almost all gear is worthless becaouse the items are not rare anymore etc. Thinking about it, the more backapack slots a single person can have means more items remain in game therefore becoming more common and because of that usually also cheaper. (I mean back when 500 was a cap I believe many would consider much longer hoarding hundreds of the same item - just an example).

Perhaps I am the only one who see it that way perhaps not. Just thought I would bring this up for consideration.

#34 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 16:07

I do not want to sound like a spoilsport but...

I have recently seen a lot of posts about how almost all gear is worthless becaouse the items are not rare anymore etc. Thinking about it, the more backapack slots a single person can have means more items remain in game therefore becoming more common and because of that usually also cheaper. (I mean back when 500 was a cap I believe many would consider much longer hoarding hundreds of the same item - just an example).

Perhaps I am the only one who see it that way perhaps not. Just thought I would bring this up for consideration.

not really depends what you use the bp for myself, i like to make pots ..take this event in the caves the amount of fungus, pestles and all the other stuff i wanted to keep.

but couldnt because of the lack of space was unbelievable ..and i would of said to you its true ppl will hold gear on a le event etc.but that was before composing came along. no one holds gear if they have sense now if it doesnt sell within a few days of an event i doubt it will for a very long time and if thats the case.. then ppl cant do the next event because there full of junk from the last...i used to hold gear like you said but learned fast if you do that then your stuck you cant do anymore in the game...

i have a few hundred of my bp with arena gear i know alot ppl have there own arena gear that means lots of stuff used up and not shared by the masses..

we have had the back pack upgraded twice now both times ppl said the same about gear and both times it just doesnt happen specially with composing lol that sorted all the junk drops out

Edited by hades8840, 26 January 2015 - 16:10.

#35 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 16:11

thankyou grim last two times hoof hasnt had a issue with it doesnt hurt and gives a lot ppl something to use fsp on

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:06

Hi there Everyone.

The brave heroes of the Realms have purged the caves of the evil beasts once again. We will see them return in the future.

In addition the six limited time potions have been removed now.

We hope you've enjoyed the event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#37 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:11

yep i am now 380,000,000 gold lighter

#38 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:17

not really depends what you use the bp for myself, i like to make pots ..take this event in the caves the amount of fungus, pestles and all the other stuff i wanted to keep.

but couldnt because of the lack of space was unbelievable ..and i would of said to you its true ppl will hold gear on a le event etc.but that was before composing came along. no one holds gear if they have sense now if it doesnt sell within a few days of an event i doubt it will for a very long time and if thats the case.. then ppl cant do the next event because there full of junk from the last...i used to hold gear like you said but learned fast if you do that then your stuck you cant do anymore in the game...

i have a few hundred of my bp with arena gear i know alot ppl have there own arena gear that means lots of stuff used up and not shared by the masses..

we have had the back pack upgraded twice now both times ppl said the same about gear and both times it just doesnt happen specially with composing lol that sorted all the junk drops out

I am not really against it - the FSps for upgrades will be sunk from the game so in fact it is good for economy (and probably for the Cows income) as well as I dont think there are more than few dozen people who are maxed already (could be wrong of course). It was really more about the possible view of the matter than actual argument against it.

As was said many times in the forums we want something and when it happens we argue that it changed this and that - I would say just a common human nature.

#39 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:40

I am not really against it - the FSps for upgrades will be sunk from the game so in fact it is good for economy (and probably for the Cows income) as well as I dont think there are more than few dozen people who are maxed already (could be wrong of course). It was really more about the possible view of the matter than actual argument against it.

As was said many times in the forums we want something and when it happens we argue that it changed this and that - I would say just a common human nature.

I agree as they say you cant please everybody..and many would say no its ok as it is and maybe for some it is.. but for some for differing reasons more space would be nice

#40 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 19:41

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: