Photo

Fallen Sword Roadmap (Nov 2021-Feb 2022)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:05

Hello everyone!

This is the Fallen Sword Roadmap for November 2021 through to February 2022!

We've had to do a bit of reshuffling, such as moving the Loyalty Store Update and the Daily Quest update to November. As always, Halloween is quite a busy month, and while we are grateful for all the feedback we've received for the Loyalty Store update, we feel instead of rushing something out this month, we will save it for November.

ER8gAlS.png

Roadmaps serve as a guideline and are subject to change. Some things are secret, and if we feel we can squeeze something in we'll certainly try.

The Fallen Sword Mobile App is coming along nicely. We hope to give you more updates on that soon!

To view the previous roadmap (Jul - Oct 2021), just follow this link:
(https://forums.hunte...showtopic=77464)

Happy Hunting!

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:11

Love the communication! Thank you Zue!

• Zue likes this

#3 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:12

You forgot to add the PvP event in the Roadmap :blink:

Jokes aside, good to see. Do the Cows have other thoughts on what to "rebalance" when it comes to the game? Or are you guys going to start a thread and ask for more player feedback?

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:15

Thanks for the communication, not going to lie was looking forward to the loyalty update (I think we all were from so many posts). Will eagerly wait for that in November. 

Looking forward to some more major content updates to do with the major aspects of the game mid-late 2022. Many parts of the game are dated, we want it to feel fresh. 

P.S. 

You forgot PvP event and Arena update :o.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 September 2021 - 14:26.

• Zue likes this

#5 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:17

Yes a PvP event would be an excellent avenue for players to use chests gained throughout the year mixed with some strategic play for a competitive event.

Edited by Emperor Sidd, 24 September 2021 - 14:17.

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:20

Yes a PvP event would be an excellent avenue for players to use chests gained throughout the year mixed with some strategic play for a competitive event.

Think the key is consistency with these competitive and strategic events. If they are sparse everyone will always have god chests to participate. If they are consistent and often then everyone cannot always have the best stuff. 

#7 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:24

As explained in the initial post, if there is an opportunity to add further updates onto the roadmap we will certainly take them. They are still relatively vague, though the end of the year gets quite busy for BG and our artist. If there are any major changes to the roadmap come December when we release the next one, we can list those as well  :)

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:44

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 September 2021 - 14:45.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:46

Hah! No. Those would be big updates that would require much communicating, in the same way we've been dealing with the Loyalty. The feedback there has been most welcome and super constructive but with something like PvP, things can get more divisive and will take time.

Time is one of those things I certainly have very little of during the final quarter of a year. Halloween and Christmas, not to mention the amount of content needed for DXPs means we are slammed. Yet this year you'll see we've added a big ol' content in there as well. Arioche and I both feel that we don't wanna hit level 5,000 simply through the DXP content and I have a few ideas for a wee quest line that could be interesting.

Hope this helps. :)

~ Grim

#10 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:51

Hah! No. Those would be big updates that would require much communicating, in the same way we've been dealing with the Loyalty. The feedback there has been most welcome and super constructive but with something like PvP, things can get more divisive and will take time.

Time is one of those things I certainly have very little of during the final quarter of a year. Halloween and Christmas, not to mention the amount of content needed for DXPs means we are slammed. Yet this year you'll see we've added a big ol' content in there as well. Arioche and I both feel that we don't wanna hit level 5,000 simply through the DXP content and I have a few ideas for a wee quest line that could be interesting.

~ Grim

Appreciate the feedback, they really would hoping for those lines to open soon.

#11 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:52

Some new skills at level 5000 would also be neat!

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:53

Some new skills at level 5000 would also be neat!

Improbable (for the reasons in my post above) but who knows?

~ Grim

#13 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 24 September 2021 - 14:55

Great! Looking forward for some conversation to start... someday!

Whatever you do... Remember that subleveling is a thing. Would be interesting to see how far you can stretch this gimmick. Ready to see how this plays out! :D

#14 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 16:15

It would be even more interesting if they made it to where no composing pots or donation pots could be used in the pvp event. People often rely too much on OP buffs to win fights. Just my two cents.

Edited by Windbattle, 24 September 2021 - 16:16.

#15 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 16:19

~ Grim

I remember those long threads in the past with levelers and pvpers arguing. I agree it will be potentially very divisive.

The last part of the message makes me think another Xinderoth / Karthak choke point type quests / maps but we'll see. No point overly speculating.

Edited by Windbattle, 24 September 2021 - 16:22.

#16 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2021 - 18:01

best roadmap EVER!!!!!

#17 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2021 - 05:42

Looks very good. Im glad they wont rush content, instead wait a little and make it quality.

#18 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 08:32

Looks good, was exited about the new titan tho. looks like its not in the cards anymore ?

random thoughts :

a new titan that can drop random new epics perhaps, 1 new titan 3 new epics 33% chance to drop each when defeated.

or maybe a class of "merchant" titans, that can drop any epic up to their lvl. make em invisible like the purple cat and w/ crazy stats that will require the use of new pvp pots from the loyalty store / rosmeriat event to take down.

Edited by ZoloKing, 26 September 2021 - 08:34.

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 September 2021 - 12:12

Looks good, was exited about the new titan tho. looks like its not in the cards anymore ?

random thoughts :

a new titan that can drop random new epics perhaps, 1 new titan 3 new epics 33% chance to drop each when defeated.

or maybe a class of "merchant" titans, that can drop any epic up to their lvl. make em invisible like the purple cat and w/ crazy stats that will require the use of new pvp pots from the loyalty store / rosmeriat event to take down.

Might be fun for Titan addicts, but it still wouldn't entice me to hunt them

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#20 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 September 2021 - 06:43

random thoughts :

If you think about slotting already, there is pretty much a titan +7 drop for each slotting (directly) except for armor, helm, and amulet. If you add the titan armor +7 then that kills the value of the +7 GvG armors. If you add the helm or amulet, then you tank the price of the +7 inventable hunted cow epics (although that happened to the weapon slot with the addition of Flayed Colossus about 2 years ago). I don't think +8 epics are going to be added yet. 

That being said, I think they are looking to add a lower level titan at this point, something similar to the hunted cow titan with some inventing component to it. Have the invention rate be low like 15 or 25% + no inventor 2 on it. 

GvG rework is more needed then more titans. Plus some new rewards in there to incentivize it. 

Edited by Windbattle, 27 September 2021 - 06:48.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: