29 replies to this topic

#21 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:36

i think theres gonna be a sun orb in the garai palace :) probably we'll be versing ra.

maybe a frozen orb in calderheim or somewhere. btw is tristian alive? what other orbs are there :o

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#22 Iwashi

Iwashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:55

Why don't you make this map available while in-game? All we can see is the current zone we are in and it makes hard for people with bad sense of orientation, mainly me, to set a course when a quest sends me to a specific place and I can't recall wich waypoint to ride from the dragon master :P If you don't want things to be "easy" then make the map in a way that you keep record of what you already visited and the rest will be the "unknown" area, waiting for the player to uncover :)

The main idea would be that you can pan out from the area where you are to a wide view of the zone, and pan out even more to an overview of the world map and then pan in the other zones >> areas.  :)

Iwashi: Prophmage

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆Gathering☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
Crystal Cutting:19 - Farming:27 - Fishing:32 - Foraging:32 - Forestry:32 - Prostecting:30 - Skinning:17

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆Crafting☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
Alchemy:32 - Armorsmithign:10 - Cooking:33 - Jewelry:17 - Leatherworking:10 - Tailoring:20 - Weaponsmithing:23

#23 Davias

Davias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:45

Prob be killing Tristan (Dark Orb), Davias(Blood Orb), Magnus's Inner Demon(Fire Orb), a Huge Yeti(Ice Orb), to regain and unite the Eldevin Empire....... Tristan will be such a fun fight......

#24 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 January 2016 - 19:57

Could we have the infernal command center map added? I'd love to have it for guide purposes :)

Please a notification when added or a single item in a new post would be great

Edited by crippla, 27 January 2016 - 19:58.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#25 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 20:36

would it be possible to get images of gathered mats? maybe they are already out there?

Great idea. :D

To put gathering resources locations to all these maps you need only to find WEB or PC(windows/linux/mac) platform programmer. :D

Good luck in this and don't give up, because we believe in you.  :D

PrecisionFitness_YouCanDoIt_Success_Baby

Edited by Aliarth, 28 January 2016 - 21:09.

#26 AmaV

AmaV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 14:16

New player. i've been hoping for maps. Can't find anything in Eldevin city using the in-gme map.  i know that mouse-over on the map's little icons will show what is there but some are so bunched together that i can't see the one i need. And often i'm just looking in totally the wrong place. Seriously, i've spent upwards of 10 minutes at times just searching for the shop i need, only to give up and walk randomly around town for another half hour. While i'm beginning to learn my way around now i can see that this will becoming annoying when i move to some new town and i waste many more hours being lost.

So i was hoping that this map would maybe show the additional detail that i need. But i can't open it. Someone please suggest a MAC application that can open this .rar file?

Or is the file exactly what i see here? With no additional depth? Is it just to show the relationship of one region to the next? In which case it's not what i'm looking for and i won't bother thanks. For the big overview map i could just do a screenie of the map you have here. i'm sure it will come in handy at some point.

Anyhow, thanks for making a map for us.

#27 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 19:04

New player. i've been hoping for maps. Can't find anything in Eldevin city using the in-gme map.  i know that mouse-over on the map's little icons will show what is there but some are so bunched together that i can't see the one i need. And often i'm just looking in totally the wrong place. Seriously, i've spent upwards of 10 minutes at times just searching for the shop i need, only to give up and walk randomly around town for another half hour. While i'm beginning to learn my way around now i can see that this will becoming annoying when i move to some new town and i waste many more hours being lost.

So i was hoping that this map would maybe show the additional detail that i need. But i can't open it. Someone please suggest a MAC application that can open this .rar file?

Or is the file exactly what i see here? With no additional depth? Is it just to show the relationship of one region to the next? In which case it's not what i'm looking for and i won't bother thanks. For the big overview map i could just do a screenie of the map you have here. i'm sure it will come in handy at some point.

Anyhow, thanks for making a map for us.

The wiki might help, or if your looking for somewhere specific while playing, ask in world chat.

http://eldevin.wikia.../Category:Areas

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#28 AmaV

AmaV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 13:35

It shows no detail. i can't locate shops or vendors. In-game map icons are too teensy to see and sometimes stack up one over the other. What i'm looking for is more detailed stuff, not bigger overview.

#29 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 14:55

It Can't be the the link I gave posted that you are refering to  because as you were looking at the linked page, you obviously will have seen the subcategories and clicked on them to see the different areas, then upon selecting one of the subcategaries for example "Eldevin city" you will have seen all the buildings and people in the area listed with details of where the building or person is located when you clicked on them.

I'll give the link again just incase you didn't see it

http://eldevin.wikia.../Category:Areas

A faster option would be to type the place you are looking for in the search at the top of the wiki.

If you don't want to go look at the wiki you could always just press "m" when ingame, it brings up a larger view of the map you see in the right hand corner so easier to hover over each building to see what it is

or

like I mentioed previously "if your looking for somewhere specific while playing, ask in world chat."

If the search for certain buidlings are related to quests.

Once you have selected the quest, in alot of cases you will see and purple arrow on the map showing you where to go until you get to the local area, then it will switch to a purple ? over the building in required.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#30 AmaV

AmaV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 17:39

After reading your reply here i tried it on a different browser. Got all those links now. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: