10 replies to this topic

#1 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 13:05

The Hunted Cow Titan has had a higher spawn rate for a good while now. And there are a lot of pails in the game already. Prices have plummeted and I don't know if many others will agree but I think it's time this titan's spawn rate was reduced to match the others.

The drops are already of low value compared to what they were. Before they become so abundant that their value decreases even further I just think it is time to reduce it.

For the idiots I will make it perfectly clear. I am suggesting the spawn rate is reduced to the same as all the other titans. I am not advocating it's removal.

Any opinions are welcomed. :)

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2017 - 13:40

The Hunted Cow Titan has had a higher spawn rate for a good while now. And there are a lot of pails in the game already. Prices have plummeted and I don't know if many others will agree but I think it's time this titan's spawn rate was reduced to match the others.

The drops are already of low value compared to what they were. Before they become so abundant that their value decreases even further I just think it is time to reduce it.

For the idiots I will make it perfectly clear. I am suggesting the spawn rate is reduced to the same as all the other titans. I am not advocating it's removal.

Personally, I don't have an issue with the spawn rate.

Yes, the actual titan drop is plummeting in value - but that is, IMO, a good thing - because it means that folk who have the crystalline item already - or are lucky enough to find a chest with one of them in - can get hold of a pretty exclusive titan item for very little "expense"

So, my vote - leave the spawn rate as it is ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 14:31

The issue is that even reducing the Titan to normal rates probably won't make too much of a difference as the pails are always going to far exceed the number of Tyche gems or whatever other recipe items are available.

#4 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 15:20

Agreed ... and don't call me Shirley! :)

Edited by beg2lose, 03 March 2017 - 15:22.

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 18:09

I'd like to see a titan added with no CD. Games very boring rn.

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 00:37

Sorry Josh, disagree.

In my opinion, it would be unfair to reduce respawn rate on this Titan.

#7 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2017 - 00:50

Sorry Josh, disagree.

In my opinion, it would be unfair to reduce respawn rate on this Titan.

How so? Surely ANYONE who wanted the milk could have gotten it by now. This titan spawns frequent enough for most of the known titan hunting guilds are on CD/Not attracted to getting that epic anymore.

uwClls8.png

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2017 - 00:57

How so? Surely ANYONE who wanted the milk could have gotten it by now. This titan spawns frequent enough for most of the known titan hunting guilds are on CD/Not attracted to getting that epic anymore.

The drop from the titan isn't the factor that limits items in-game - the crystalline items required from finding chests are the limiting factor.

Thus, to me, the number of "pails of milk" in the game is irrelevant - so keep 'em coming at the current rate ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 00:58

When I decide to go after it, I should have the same short time frame on respawn.

When I decide to go after it, I should have the same advantage of the so-called "known titan hunting guilds" being on CD.

When I decide to go after it and get the secure or required TKP, I should have the same respawn time so when my 7-day CD is done, it is just as quickly available for me to begin on the next.  

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:24

Hi there everyone.

This Titan's spawn time will remain as it is.

~ Grim

#11 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 14:38

Good. And don't call me Shirley :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: