Photo

WTF is with the BT dungeon?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#41 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 June 2015 - 17:18

oh wow, take back what I said or you were a prime example of how childess some can be when expressing their opinion about something.  you took it to a I'm gonna rage and call everyone stupid for having a different opinion then me.   of course I realize you quit so I"m not posting a response for you but all that said and done you should have just decided this isn't the type of game for you and find something you would enjoy. 

I don't really know any mmo ( correct me if I'm wrong) where group play in some form or another isn't part of the deal.  Single player games is just that.  maybe this was your first mmo and was used to single player games ( non mmo's) which seem more suitable for your style of playing.

I've played a few and looked at countless others (trying some out for short time to maybe few months time) and they all seem to eventually have some kind of group interaction.

You seem to have expected this game to have the option to do all things solo and gain all things the same way however I have yet to know a game that does this but again I haven't played every game in exsistance as to MMO/MMORPG's.

p.s perhaps you should try private server games. where everything is easy for everyone and you can level up in a day and ....oh wait even those take some group interactions lol ....

Most MMO's dont actually force groups for best content rewards actually XD

The weeklies and story mode are responsible for killing off dungeon groups. When running dungeons was all we had, with no alternatives, we didn't have nearly as much problem making teams. Now we have people that only run their dungeon once a week, coupled with those that make more money running story mode. I am not surprised that there are huge problems now. But that's the opposite end of the problem.

The problem with story mode is story mode itself. It should have never existed. And if it absolutely needed to, it should have only been for the low level dungeons. If it never existed, then we wouldn't get complaints about drops. Instead he would have been playing in groups, like we did before all this mess started.

I can't let this topic go without talking about the general agenda of HC to kill all solo content in the game. It's been happening since the game went live. You can't have an MMO with absolutely no solo content. There are people that love to spend hours just hunting for loot. However, HC has always been consistently attempting to make this impossible. They nerf drops indirectly (adding more fusion powder effectively waters down the loot pool), they add more useless gems so the chance of obtaining a useful one is reduced, they add ranged, sorcery, stun and snare attacks to almost all the mobs in the game past a certain level, so that it's nearly impossible to find any AOE grinding area outside of dungeons. They increase green loot drops, which is good, since we couldn't even pay repair fees before, but that also dilutes gem drops.

The game is nothing more than instance running once a week, once you've finished your crafting and leveling. That's the current state of the game.

back when those few....I think including you were asking for solo content?(or was that zargon) i told you guys this would happen :) go reread my post every detail of what I said has happened not one little detail off. either way....they need to actually stop listening to the community as a whole,and just do what the game needs for mmo partial success...as the way it is right now,is just population drain,which is highly problematic XD

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: