• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dragon1314

dragon1314

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:27

I gotta apologize first for my absence of the xmas gift exchange. Th reason is simple; my dad passed away two days after xmas. It's really hard for me to overcome such hardship as my dad's probably the only family that supported me. In addition, I would also like to apologize to any customers who ordered but did not get the avatar / signature they've requested.

Anyways, I'll be back for awhile but not sure when I'll be gone again. My recent emotion is unstable and can quit at anytime. I am terribly sorry about this. orz.

Let's change the topic. Anything new?

2mi.png

#2 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 February 2013 - 14:11

I gotta apologize first for my absence of the xmas gift exchange. Th reason is simple; my dad passed away two days after xmas. It's really hard for me to overcome such hardship as my dad's probably the only family that supported me. In addition, I would also like to apologize to any customers who ordered but did not get the avatar / signature they've requested.

Anyways, I'll be back for awhile but not sure when I'll be gone again. My recent emotion is unstable and can quit at anytime. I am terribly sorry about this. orz.

Let's change the topic. Anything new?

1st of all real life comes first & I personally understand because of events happening to my family & extended family...

Nothing new really there are avi & sig contests going on & the people are as picky as ever ;)
welcome back for as long as you are here :)

ZederGift_zpsa47e7c25.png by Chagryn

#3 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2013 - 15:46

On man, I am so sorry for your loss. I know no words can explain what you are going through just now, just take each day as it comes. *hugs* As for letting people down pff they'll get over it hun, if they paid for something then you can easily re-emburse them, and if it was a case of just waiting for you then I'm sure they'll understand given the situation. Anyone who goes off at you , in my opinion, has no heart.

I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things quickly enough. May your higher power, whom ever that may be, look down on you and give you stregth at this difficult time!

Sig16avi703-Ru2_zps6167231b.png by Zeder

"Surrender is NOT an option" - Tamra Dragonstar - Lord Command of the Dnulian Army. (Queen)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: