zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 August 2018 - 22:21

HEY FOLKS, so im trying to complete kings order quest, but i cant get into north gate office, BUT i cant get in because it says i have not got far enough on quest "into the maw of danger,"testing the limits but i dont seem to have what i need for the quest? what do i do? i have done all quest i needed to so not sure how i dont have it...

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#2 mumble

mumble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 22:35

If youre looking for an item that youve thrown out in the past, I suggest putting in a ticket, the cows are usually extremely helpful with that

TtEOkGO.png

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 23:33

If youre looking for an item that youve thrown out in the past, I suggest putting in a ticket, the cows are usually extremely helpful with that

yes, usually next business day.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:22

Cows will require a screen shot of your quest book showing your progress and that you have received the item. Provide that in your ticket and you should have your item quickly.

Screenshot everything!

#5 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 17:13

thats what grim said so i just take pics opf my quest book? also i have a item SK IV Medallion but no quest is taken it?? i know i have to do quest in order and i believe i have but still stuck lol

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#6 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 17:46

OHHHH think i found my problem think i did miss a quest HAHAH .. i let ya all know 

#7 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:40

Yea, that string of quests can get somewhat complicated since they don't always point you in the right direction lol. Thankfully I was still able to use the wiki to help out with it... I really need to get to work on that thing @.@

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: