• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:32

I know you guys are not normally around Sunday but if you are the game is broken. Basically can’t do anything. Not Lag. Just something has gone badly wrong.

#2 OdinTyr

OdinTyr

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:12

The entire game is screwed  up.   No one can play.

#3 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:16

Apart from one person in our alliance. What crap this is,

#4 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:09

Very broken. Can't get my stats, deploy drone, upgrade structure, research, complete daily missions, etc. all my iOS devices impacted. More hours lost in a game where everything already takes an unbelievable amount of time.

#5 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:12

Shard reactor and shard regeneration also not working. Loosing 100s of shards. It has been broken before, but never to this extent.

#6 neurocan

neurocan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:15

The same on Steam, Facebook Gameroom and Android. I cannot research or build. I see no missions. Cannot send ships. Even more single mistakes seen.

#7 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:19

Can't attack an alien bug (so loosing time on regen of Resource), level 1 alien says “attacking these enemies will likely end in defeat.” Probably won't even allow me to keep my login streak alive. Will know in a few hours. Guess I am just going to have to write off another day.

Edited by pngscuba, 04 February 2018 - 11:20.

#8 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:21

Sad that there is no support on the weekend when so many people are playing.

#9 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:26

Also now verified I can’t gather or do anything else with my dropships.

#10 Shaerun

Shaerun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:11

They made a change to restoration 1 and 2 . Basically the max skillpoint in restoration 1 is now set to 3 and in restoration 2 its set to 5. If you had put more skillpoint into these talents prior to the change they made,  your account is busted now and you can't do anything anymore till its fixed.

To fix it you can reset your invader skills but this will cost you shards offcourse or you'll have to wait till devs fix it for you which might be a long time since techsupport isn't working for another 2 days.

#11 Crys

Crys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:20

:D  now is a fair game lol

#12 siegfried18

siegfried18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 14:10

They made a change to restoration 1 and 2 . Basically the max skillpoint in restoration 1 is now set to 3 and in restoration 2 its set to 5. If you had put more skillpoint into these talents prior to the change they made,  your account is busted now and you can't do anything anymore till its fixed.

To fix it you can reset your invader skills but this will cost you shards offcourse or you'll have to wait till devs fix it for you which might be a long time since techsupport isn't working for another 2 days.

Thx It worked

#13 Camila Ballardo

Camila Ballardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Mexico

Posted 04 February 2018 - 15:03

El juego está demaciado alterado y alborotado !! No sé puede hacer nada !! Con la desaparición de poder y héroe al igual que las estructuras. En resumen no funciona absolutamente nada solo escribir en el chat y esto también cuenta con un error de traducción!! Veamos cuantas horas dura esto y también deberían hacer una bonificación por la pérdidas que esto ah generado .

Edited by Camila ballardo, 04 February 2018 - 15:41.

#14 Lady Foul

Lady Foul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 15:37

I work in systems department and at this point we would be getting people out of bed, two days is not good enough. Maybe HC should give us some free credits...

#15 Tarkus

Tarkus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 16:19

Sad  .. No tech support when office closed.   But, they collect money while they of off.     

#16 Agent13

Agent13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 17:22

I had to reset my invader skills as well for 1k shards

#17 pngscuba

pngscuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 17:26

Will try that. Seems like a little QA is in order.

#18 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2018 - 18:37

Hi everyone,

We're extremely sorry to see the issues everyone's experiencing with the game over the weekend.  We're currently investigating these issues, so please sit tight! We'll also be sure to compensate everyone for any issues out of their control, so please don't worry.  :)

Thank you all so much for reporting these problems with the game, and we appreciate your patience!

UPDATE: This issue should now be fixed.  If you aren't seeing anything in your game, please re-open the game client/app.  Generous compensation will follow in the very near future.

#19 SuperDaveZeta2

SuperDaveZeta2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 22:02

Even after spending 1000 shards to reset invader skills and respending the skill points.  The Energy regen skill still did not seem to be working.  The hero's energy appeared to regen at 12 points per minute however 8 or those 12 could not be used and disappeared when refreshing the game.  Also if the hero is doing anything other than sitting idle none of his energy regen is usable and it all disappears when the game is refreshed.  Please look into having these energy regen bugs before rolling out the update.

#20 lee1207

lee1207

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 23:53

i had to reset my invader skills for 1000 crystals i put max points en energy regen 1 and 2 (5 points) and now it seems i need to add more points to get my energy back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: