Photo

Price List - Festive

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:10

*Event is due to finish 08/01/14 so expect the prices to rocket due to rarity*

- Christmas Crackers 5s each

- Presents 50ep/10g each

- Jumpers 25ep/5g each

- Fisbee 5g each

- Football 5g each

- Beachball 5g each

- Snowflake 3500ep/700g each

- Giftbringer Hat ep/g each

- Giftbringer Gloves ep/g each

- Giftbringer Coat ep/g each

- Giftbringer Leggings ep/g each

- Giftbringer Boots ep/g each

- Gifthelper Pieces ep/g each

I will do what I can to review the prices on a regular basis, to give other players the opportunity to have an input on the prices you can post below. It will require a screenshot or forum link clearly showing the trade. I will not be accepting chat shouts stating I will buy X for X amount as anyone can make a price up.

The screenshot will need to show the general chat of the buyer, for example "You bought 1 x [light belt] for 3s 50b". The sellers general chat will only show "sold 1 items for 3s 50b" so that wouldn't clearly display the trade.

In relation to the forums, if a seller has 5000 copper bars for sale, then list the item in the first post, do not edit the first post but instead update the thread with a reduced quantity remaining and how much it sold for. Now it would be ideal if the buyer has posted in the same thread stating the accepted price if its not listed in the thread and quantity purchased. e.g.

Post 1: Seller: Selling 5000 copper bars 2s each.
Post 2: Buyer: I will buy 500 coppers bars for 10g.
Post 3: Seller: selling 4500 copper bars 2s each. Sold 500 for 10G.

It's very easy for players to say the prices are wrong but with a little effort when done correctly it can be rectified. Don't post prices are wrong without explain how or why they are wrong and if possible provide evidence to support it.

Edited by BigglesVII, 07 January 2014 - 18:13.

axb0k3.png

huhbum: "The best way to offer constructive feedback is to shelve one's tears, put away the caps lock button, and provide a response in a mature, organized, and respectful manner."

#2 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:14

These are way off

Need a Guild?

Genesis : Open recruiting limited time!

:)  http://forums.hunted...showtopic=61690  :D

#3 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:18

These are way off

It's very easy for players to say the prices are wrong but with a little effort when done correctly it can be rectified. Don't post prices are wrong without explain how or why they are wrong and if possible provide evidence to support it.

There's always one :D

axb0k3.png

huhbum: "The best way to offer constructive feedback is to shelve one's tears, put away the caps lock button, and provide a response in a mature, organized, and respectful manner."

#4 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:37

There's always one :D

I was busy in game. What kind of explaination do you want? Your price is wrong because their is a higher demand for these items than the supply. This is know as supply and demand. I just sold GB hat and Pants for 1.5k EP and 100g. That was a bad deal on my end but I wanted the EP. Just state that prices are unstable right now. if you want a ball park santa hat 1.5k ep, legs 1k ep, torso 1k ep, boots 750 ep, gloves 750 ep. Helper items are about half that.

Need a Guild?

#5 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:43

It has been noted in the thread the prices are unstable, the event is due to finish in the next 24hrs.

axb0k3.png

#6 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 17:52

Yes but it is also noted that the prices are 250ep for GB hat. Now if a low level (Noob?) wants to sell his hat and fetch a fair price he will come to this forum for a price check. He will then sell his hat to the greedy higher level for 250 ep because thats what you list it at. I would prefer you remove the pricing all together for these or update them to what I posted. Your call though as its your thread. Your first price thread was very helpful, I just dont want to see people getting taken on their holiday items because of faulty info.

Need a Guild?

#7 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 18:12

Yes but it is also noted that the prices are 250ep for GB hat. Now if a low level (Noob?) wants to sell his hat and fetch a fair price he will come to this forum for a price check. He will then sell his hat to the greedy higher level for 250 ep because thats what you list it at. I would prefer you remove the pricing all together for these or update them to what I posted. Your call though as its your thread. Your first price thread was very helpful, I just dont want to see people getting taken on their holiday items because of faulty info.

Noted

axb0k3.png

#8 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 18:27

Thanks, glad you are reasonable! You have saved a lot of people some grief!

Need a Guild?

#9 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 18:34

Yeah, the reason I made these price list is to prevent the less experienced player from losing out. If I was to leave them on there I would be contradicting myself.

axb0k3.png

#10 Dwarfownsu

Dwarfownsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 19:44

I was busy in game. What kind of explaination do you want? Your price is wrong because their is a higher demand for these items than the supply. This is know as supply and demand. I just sold GB hat and Pants for 1.5k EP and 100g. That was a bad deal on my end but I wanted the EP. Just state that prices are unstable right now. if you want a ball park santa hat 1.5k ep, legs 1k ep, torso 1k ep, boots 750 ep, gloves 750 ep. Helper items are about half that.

Really? Where are these idiots you're selling your items to?

Didn't know the going rate for ep was 20g for 750ep. I was online for 5mins and bought giftbringer boots for 20g. I'll sell them to ya for 600ep since they're worth so much more :)

This guy is obviously bullshitting because he has a shop open on the forums. Prices are nowhere as high

Edited by Dwarfownsu, 07 January 2014 - 19:48.

#11 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 20:40

Really? Where are these idiots you're selling your items to?

Didn't know the going rate for ep was 20g for 750ep. I was online for 5mins and bought giftbringer boots for 20g. I'll sell them to ya for 600ep since they're worth so much more :)

This guy is obviously bullshitting because he has a shop open on the forums. Prices are nowhere as high

Please keep your ignorance to yourself. If you got a good deal, great be happy. Just because you ripped someone off doesnt mean I am bullshitting.

Need a Guild?

#12 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 20:44

I just bought a giftbringer hat of Dwarf (not the one above I don't think, forgot his full name) for 500ep, and I'm pretty sure these past few days they've been going for 300-500ep. I was even told you bought one for 300ep yesterday Yoda.

I know for a fact Crofil sold one for 300ep and Blue bought one for 500ep.

No flaming intended with this post incase it's taken that way just for the prices.

Edited by Neon, 07 January 2014 - 20:46.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#13 Dwarfownsu

Dwarfownsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 20:45

Please keep your ignorance to yourself. If you got a good deal, great be happy. Just because you ripped someone off doesnt mean I am bullshitting.

So many people are selling these items for 20-60g. It isn't hard to find a buyer/seller. You're trying to rip everyone off, and you even admitted it by saying you were a merchanter in your thread. You and hundreds of others have several christmas items. 

It's sad that you're trying to rip off newer players

Edited by Dwarfownsu, 07 January 2014 - 20:46.

#14 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 21:33

I just bought a giftbringer hat of Dwarf (not the one above I don't think, forgot his full name) for 500ep, and I'm pretty sure these past few days they've been going for 300-500ep. I was even told you bought one for 300ep yesterday Yoda.

I know for a fact Crofil sold one for 300ep and Blue bought one for 500ep.

No flaming intended with this post incase it's taken that way just for the prices.

A few days ago, sure 3-500 ep was fine. Are you guys first time MMO players or just plain bad at economics? The items are LIMITED EDITION. As in they are gone FOREVER after this event. If you wish to sell yours at 300 ep, get at me in game. Ill buy you out. As for crofil, he bought his about 4 days ago. 

So many people are selling these items for 20-60g. It isn't hard to find a buyer/seller. You're trying to rip everyone off, and you even admitted it by saying you were a merchanter in your thread. You and hundreds of others have several christmas items. 

It's sad that you're trying to rip off newer players

Sounds like you are just upset that you cant get the items you want. Check back here on the 9th. Prices will be much higher than what I stated in the above post. Also I dont see how im trying to rip anyone off. If I was trying to buy them at 100 ep then sure call me a con artist. I am selling them at my own price. If you dont like it well, frankly that doesnt matter much does it? Its my item, my price. You dont like it, fine go buy it elsewhere. You act like you are entitled to my items because of some "Price" that is static and should never change. News flash, there is not set price. I was asking him to remove the prices he posted because I know for a FACT that the items can and WILL EASILY go for more than what was posted. You want him to keep the low prices up so you can buy things up at rock bottom. You Sir are trying to rip people off. Merchanting is not ripping people off either. By that logic any armor/weapon smith is a con artist. They take their time, train a skill. Then charge you for it. I take my time, find items, then charge you for the service. I can see that you have a very flawed sense of logic, and a terrible sense of self entitlement. Maybe by the time you reach 16 years of age you will have learned a bit more. Until then, id be happy to keep explaining these things to you ;).

Edited by iPlayNaked, 07 January 2014 - 21:37.

Need a Guild?

#15 Dwarfownsu

Dwarfownsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 21:41

A few days ago, sure 3-500 ep was fine. Are you guys first time MMO players or just plain bad at economics? The items are LIMITED EDITION. As in they are gone FOREVER after this event. If you wish to sell yours at 300 ep, get at me in game. Ill buy you out. As for crofil, he bought his about 4 days ago. 

Sounds like you are just upset that you cant get the items you want. Check back here on the 9th. Prices will be much higher than what I stated in the above post. Also I dont see how im trying to rip anyone off. If I was trying to buy them at 100 ep then sure call me a con artist. I am selling them at my own price. If you dont like it well, frankly that doesnt matter much does it? Its my item, my price. You dont like it, fine go buy it elsewhere. Merchanting is not ripping people off either. By that logic any armor/weapon smith is a con artist. They take their time, train a skill. Then charge you for it. I take my time, find items, then charge you for the service. I can see that you have a very flawed sense of logic, and a terrible sense of self entitlement. Maybe by the time you reach 16 years of age you will have learned a bit more. Until then, id be happy to keep explaining these things to you ;).

Yes you can set your own prices. Great job on capitalism 101. The fact that you said on your thread you paid a fair price for these items means you got ripped off on them anyways.

You expect these items that eldevin has never stated that they won't be coming back next year to be worth tons of EP? You're hilarious. These items aren't rare nor will they be next December when they're rereleased. The only thing eldevin has confirmed as never returning are the pets.

Your prices are also half of founder items, which are more rare than xmas items. I'm not going to argue economics with you. 

Seriously, quote and show me where eldevin said they won't be coming back next year :). They've refused to comment on it

#16 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 21:47

Yes you can set your own prices. Great job on capitalism 101. The fact that you said on your thread you paid a fair price for these items means you got ripped off on them anyways.

You expect these items that eldevin has never stated that they won't be coming back next year to be worth tons of EP? You're hilarious. These items aren't rare nor will they be next December when they're rereleased. The only thing eldevin has confirmed as never returning are the pets.

Your prices are also half of founder items, which are more rare than xmas items. I'm not going to argue economics with you. 

Seriously, quote and show me where eldevin said they won't be coming back next year :). They've refused to comment on it

First off where on my thread did I say I paid fair price? Please show me. That one was a flat out LIE

Second heres a picture to show you they are limited. By the logic of the pet being limited edition, so is the gifts.

Before you even argue of what the limited means by the gift, please dont. 

You are a moron if you believe otherwise.

Attached Thumbnails

• Idiot.PNG

Need a Guild?

#17 Dwarfownsu

Dwarfownsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 21:58

First off where on my thread did I say I paid fair price? Please show me. That one was a flat out LIE

Second heres a picture to show you they are limited. By the logic of the pet being limited edition, so is the gifts.

Before you even argue of what the limited means by the gift, please dont. 

You are a moron if you believe otherwise.

I'm not going to argue with you about the definition of limited. If you don't know an item can be limited to a reoccurring time period then there is no hope for you. 

This thread is to help people get a FAIR price, and the fact that you tried to encourage the OP that your prices were right is not the fair price. You're only trying to rip people off

Edited by Dwarfownsu, 07 January 2014 - 22:02.

#18 iPlayNaked

iPlayNaked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 22:17

Even if they came back one time per year the price will be MUCH higher on the 9th. Obviously I cant rip anyone off when im the seller because if they didnt want to buy it they didnt have to. You are obviously just upset that you cant get the items you want. You dont bother to address my points about how you are making up the fact that I said i paid fair price. You are every bit as bad at debating as you are at economics. This is the last reply Ill be making on this post.

Happy Hunting

Oh and watch out for that yoda I hear hes a con artist ;)

Need a Guild?

#19 BigglesVII

BigglesVII

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 23:19

Take it easy guys, I know tempers can get raised when debating economics. Also this thread is not intended to be used as character assassination please do that elsewhere.

I have removed the prices of the gift bringer/buyer gear as I am seeing them sell below the previous price listed and a lot more and the event isn't even finished yet. There is no doubt in my mind the value of all the festive items will go up once the event has finished just like in any other game.

The best advice I could give to anyone with festive items is to hold on to them as long as you can before selling. No point rushing to sell them now as they will be worth a lot more over the coming months.

Edited by BigglesVII, 07 January 2014 - 23:20.

axb0k3.png

#20 CurveS

CurveS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:24

Hopefully i don't start another fight but there is evidence that at the very least, the Giftbringer items and the Festive Presents will be limited to 2013 christmas event ONLY. One of the "festive" achievements is "equip the whole Giftbringer Set from the 2013 Christmas event."

With that in mind, it can be assumed that the festive packs which give 2013 Giftbringer items are also limited to 2013 only. Get buying now! 

Edited by CurveS, 08 January 2014 - 05:46.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: