Photo

‘Stand Out’ low PvP Rating + other accomplishments to day.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:59

**Order from less to more unusual/efforts-needed ones.**

Made into the Top-250 in Kill Streak, I know it’s not hard, just matter of farming till gotten there. But at least it’s Top-250 in someway.

Have sunk more gold for the game than the amount I bring into. I almost never use Treasure Hunter and Merchant when hunting, farming itself doesn’t bring in much gold. Whereas gold sinks like Random PvP attacks, Repairs, AH Special, Guild Upgrade still apply to me. Most of gold (the few 100ks banked) actually come from selling plants and others things. 700k+ would definitely stay permanently in bank, so consider those gold sank. :)

Have managed well in keeping gold safe, despite the countless random attacks I got, and how most players have much better Guild Gears/Structure Bonuses than me. Total losses less than 40k so far, consider what I have banked (without any deposit upgrades). 8)

Got my PvP Rating under 500, think I have the lowest rating in this game for now. :lol:Posted Image

Decided to try this ‘out of ordinarily’ thing, when my PvP Rating fall to 800ish…
At start, just felt like lower the rating to something like 700…Had this intention of attack some players back someday with this so low rating, costing large chunk of their’s :twisted: (how some players think they’re better than others, when it’s mostly to do with overpowered guild gear *handed to them* and well upgraded guild enhancement :roll: ). Then think... Once I start to do such attacks, it would be very hard to get to a very low PvP Rating again (very low actually ‘stands out’ more than normal low, XD), why not go for some sort of ‘Record Low’ PvP Rating while almost on it…-Less than half of starting (when first join the game) PvP Rating being the ‘Record Low’ I choose.

There are more to say about this, but a bit more complex and too long to explain in this post.

#2 fs_pirate1

fs_pirate1
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:31

Get an even lower PvP rating and repost :P
lol i swear i had the same idea a few days ago

#3 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:21

Thanks to be the first to reply / commenting.

Getting to lower PvP Rating is almost impossible now. The short explanation is my PvP Rating now is too low to transfer to any players found in my attack range….

I’ll put longer/more detailed explanation when more players noticed this topic and hopeful more comment from others. :mrgreen: Most players’ attention was focus on this weeks Legendary in Scavenging Caves discussion (with Zachorzi the Plagued being long waiting one to appear and all) I think.

#4 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:01

Getting to lower PvP Rating is almost impossible now. The short explanation is my PvP Rating now is too low to transfer to any players found in my attack range….

I’ll put longer/more detailed explanation when more players noticed this topic and hopeful more comment from others. :mrgreen: Most players’ attention was focus on this weeks Legendary in Scavenging Caves discussion (with Zachorzi the Plagued being long waiting one to appear and all) I think.

Just hit someone lower level on BB and die.. :)

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#5 fs_abhishek11

fs_abhishek11
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:02

Right.. attack lower level players nude :lol:

#6 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2010 - 14:17

Just hit someone lower level on BB and die.. :)

Level has nothing to do with the transfer of PvP rating.... if his rating is low enough, no amount of losing will help.

#7 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:32

Level has nothing to do with the transfer of PvP rating.... if his rating is low enough, no amount of losing will help.

Yep, Regnier7 is right about this. Which was why I said: ...The short explanation is my PvP Rating now is too low to transfer to any players...Now for the longer and more detailed explanation...

Getting to such low PvP Rating is not as easy to achieve as one might think. The hard part was to find enough players with low enough PvP Rating to transfers PvP to: -With the fix, the Attack Player function not longer shows Inactives, who were likely to have low PvP Ratings, as they used to be farmed to full extend for the gold / PvP Ratings.

Right.. attack lower level players nude :lol:

But, so what if one found those ‘farmed to full extend Inactives’ in range… those ‘farmed to full extend Inactives’ almost always have 0 durability on their items, meaning one couldn’t attack to loss in order to transfer rating to. Most members from dead guilds in guild list hardly Lvl up to 30, so this option is out as well.

Finding players in attack range to able to transfer my PvP Rating to, took quite a while… keep on transferring away PvP Rating to them worked a while until the rating gap became too large. So then, in order to transfer away more of my rating, the challenge was to lower rating of a ‘particular low PvP Rating player' so our rating gap becomes small enough again. Doing this by persuade players with low enough PvP Rating (just low enough, so they can still take ratings from this ‘particular low PvP Rating player) to attack this ‘particular low PvP Rating player’. To avoid possible issues: Met a player with 730ish PvP Rating at the time, whom just start to become inactive the ‘particular low PvP Rating player'; Minimised damage to this ‘particular low PvP Rating player’ by asking only higher enough Lvl players to attack and advice them to return gold. :) Persistence and luck were really needed: Had to avoid Lvling up too fast to stay in range (so, delay some other aspects, even farming may result Lvling out of range :( ), for gradually transfer away my rating to this ‘particular low PvP Rating player’ while trying to get others to reduce our rating gap; For the stamina one has to use, and 10+ attacks needed with 1+ hour between attacks, not a small favour to ask in persuading the attacks. :wink: Also did not tell them the real reason to take rating from this ‘particular low PvP Rating player', as its quite complex to describe my odd objective.

Just like how lower Lvls can cause Exp loss to higher Lvls, but not the other way around. With such PvP Rating, I have means of causing large PvP Rating loss to certain, :twisted: if I hit back, whereas their hits won’t get rating from me, a potential much meaner solution to get back to attackers than bounty. :twisted: :twisted:

PS: Don’t risk attacking me now. I am holding Lusika Set for my guild member (by wearing it) until he Lvl up to 30+. You could accidentally loss large amount of your PvP Rating… a few players lost ~22 for their efforts when randomness kicked in :lol:,that was back when I had just under 900 rating.

#8 fs_wrathmaker

fs_wrathmaker
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 15:54

Wow, 496??? Thats crazy man, wish I could do that but only a handful of people attack me and always lose :( Keep it up, would like to see your rating drop into the 300s :twisted:

#9 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:26

Wow, 496??? Thats crazy man, wish I could do that but only a handful of people attack me and always lose :( Keep it up, would like to see your rating drop into the 300s :twisted:

I doubt getting to even lower is possible…even staying at 496 is not guarantee -Already bounce up about 40 from 2 failed attacks on me. Basically I am running out of players with low enough PvP Rating to transfer to. 496 would probably the ‘record lowest PvP Rating ever’.

#10 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 00:28

nice to see some creativity :-) and grats it is actually an accomplishment, took more intelligence and risks than the other end of that ladder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: