• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:24

developmentupdate.jpg

Hey all,

We've had a number of smaller patches this week, so I'd like to update you on the many things the development team has been working on. This week we've seen game updates, 1.92, 1.93 and 1.94. The following changes are now live on all platforms:

• Added a new Cache which is a reward for defeating Invaders, this new Cache grants your whole Alliance crafting components upon defeating Invader sectors.
  • Fixed an issue with the alliance assist panel as it would display an incorrect number of alliance members who can be assisted.
  • Fixed an issue with Alliance Help not always working and improved the consistency of the help amount. (The amount of time removed by high-level level upgrades has been increased.)
  • Fixed an issue which was causing players to get disconnected randomly.
  • Fixed an issue where alliances could attempt to add more NAP alliances past the limit and would be disconnected. (The limit is 20 NAP's per alliance.)
  • Fixed an issue when looting Armory Supplies from level 2, 3, 4 and 5 Invaders rewarded the player's hero with less experience than intended. (The amount of experience gained for defeating higher level invaders was meant to increase and it wasn't.)
  • Fixed an issue where players aren't always given multiples of their invader attack reward for chained attacks.
  • Fixed an issue where the additional rewards for defeating Invaders from the skills ‘Spoils of War’ wasn’t rewarding players as often as it should have.
  • Fixed an issue where buffs may not display their name correctly.

We'd like to apologize for the issues we've been having other the last 2 weeks, as such all players will be credited with 5 x 1000 Stim-packs!

We hope you all have a great weekend!

~The Operation New Earth Team

• Zue likes this

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#2 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:36

would you believe me if i found another bug? hehe

Edited by INDeeDO, 02 March 2018 - 12:37.

#3 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 22:03

logged in this evening to find nothing has changed. Still getting kicked and still have lag. Crap.

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:04

Hey Zeus, could you confirm you have update 1.94 on your device?

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#5 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:39

Yes I have version 1.94. Though it’s not as bad as previously there are still issues. I have had one disconnect so far this morning.

#6 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 18:34

disconnections happen commonly when 2 actions happen at the same time-eg a ship returning and drone returning

also sometimes when the 6hr refresh for missions happens

#7 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:43

No wonder people in Theta2 are saying they have had enough. It took took me 20 minutes to get in game this morning. Others in alliance had problems getting on game. The loading bar didn’t move or got to around 30% All these constants words from you saying improvements time and again are empty words. You simply can’t fix the problems that’s the bottom line.

#8 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:47

And again. We’re having trouble connecting you to our servers. Please check your connection and try again,. You guys are a joke. Sick to back teeth of it.

#9 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:36

Hi everyone,

There is currently an issue with the login servers unfortunately, which our team are following-up.  We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: