Photo

It's me, The Bamboozler!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bamboozler

Bamboozler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:37

Hey guys,

I'm making this thread as a sort of 'new player' thread just to say hello. I originally played back in early 2014 when the game was still having content updates however I stopped not long after. I have found myself bored the last couple of months without anything to play. I saw Eldevin having a steam sale for some DLC and thought why not. I made an account through steam to get the DLC and invited 5 of my merry men to join me on this adventure.

I'm not sure what to expect seeing as it seems like the game has heavily declined since I last visited but I'm sure that there is still lots of content for me to get through before I've 'finished' the game.

I'd love any active players to say hi when you get the chance and feel free to say hello to me in game, I've been playing every day for the last week or so.

One last thing before I finish this post is in regards to the game not having a full team working on it anymore - I'm sure with your determination we can bring this game back. If I was able to convince 5 of my friends to get the game (half of which have already spent money on it) it shouldn't be hard for a lot of you to get 1 or 2. If even a quarter of the people we invite to play alongside us stay for the long term it may just be enough to boost our numbers to where the devs want it to be.

Regards,

The Bamboozler :)

cXeKQxE.png

#2 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 19:16

Hey guys,

I'm making this thread as a sort of 'new player' thread just to say hello. I originally played back in early 2014 when the game was still having content updates however I stopped not long after. I have found myself bored the last couple of months without anything to play. I saw Eldevin having a steam sale for some DLC and thought why not. I made an account through steam to get the DLC and invited 5 of my merry men to join me on this adventure.

I'm not sure what to expect seeing as it seems like the game has heavily declined since I last visited but I'm sure that there is still lots of content for me to get through before I've 'finished' the game.

I'd love any active players to say hi when you get the chance and feel free to say hello to me in game, I've been playing every day for the last week or so.

One last thing before I finish this post is in regards to the game not having a full team working on it anymore - I'm sure with your determination we can bring this game back. If I was able to convince 5 of my friends to get the game (half of which have already spent money on it) it shouldn't be hard for a lot of you to get 1 or 2. If even a quarter of the people we invite to play alongside us stay for the long term it may just be enough to boost our numbers to where the devs want it to be.

Regards,

Welcome back to the game mate!! :)

If you need any help with dungeons or such, just send me a message :)

Edited by Kjellig, 04 December 2017 - 19:16.

#3 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 19:55

Hey guys,

Regards,

Welcome to the game!! Hope ya Enjoy Game, stay in game :)

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#4 Bamboozler

Bamboozler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:53

Thanks Kjellig and PanDaLV. I'll be sure to say hi when I see you guys in game  :)

cXeKQxE.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: