10 replies to this topic

#1 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:02

Why not? Sometimes I like to hunt naked!!

Well enjoy this mental picture then XD

mentalpic_zpse8ad0d84.png

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:08

Eeeeek! :o *throws a blanket over Grendeldog*

#3 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:06

For some reason combat sets only add items but won't remove them.  I've tried to save partial sets for farming but it's pointless because you still have to manually remove the unwanted items.  It would be nice if you could save sets with empty slots but I don't see that change happening anytime soon.

Screenshot everything!

#4 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:36

*thumbs up to glamorous combat sets* 

#5 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 16:26

I believe the purpose of this is so that you can add sets of 2 items ... ie if you save a combat set "Harvester Set", you can have it just equip the harvester set without modifying any of the other items. Seems more useful to me that way, as by and large you will be hunting with a full set of gear. Besides, I don't think we need to scar the monsters of FS with the sort of imagery that a naked grendeldog brings.

#6 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 16:32

Besides, I don't think we need to scar the monsters of FS with the sort of imagery that a naked grendeldog brings.

Not sure what difference it makes since none of us are wearing pants anyways.  :blink:

Screenshot everything!

#7 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 00:33

I believe the purpose of this is so that you can add sets of 2 items ... ie if you save a combat set "Harvester Set", you can have it just equip the harvester set without modifying any of the other items. Seems more useful to me that way, as by and large you will be hunting with a full set of gear. Besides, I don't think we need to scar the monsters of FS with the sort of imagery that a naked grendeldog brings.

I have 7 combat sets. They are very useful for different setup combinations. I had hoped to make a empty set so I could hunt naked for frags but also to reset for creating another and was kind of disapointed I couldnt save a empty one. 

#8 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 00:37

I have 7 combat sets. They are very useful for different setup combinations. I had hoped to make a empty set so I could hunt naked for frags but also to reset for creating another and was kind of disapointed I couldnt save a empty one.

the better solution here might be to add a "remove all gear" button and leave combat sets working the way they are.

#9 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 00:56

the better solution here might be to add a "remove all gear" button and leave combat sets working the way they are.

Or add "Fast remove" in the case that one wants to keep some gear on

#10 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 17:14

-Fast Remove.
-Fast Wear.
-Fast Drink.
-Fast Extract.

I'm all in for all kinds of 'Fast something' :)

#11 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 22 October 2013 - 19:10

Not sure what difference it makes since none of us are wearing pants anyways.  :blink:

Oh, you noticed? ;)

yeah, this has plagued me many times as well - some times it's nice to run naked through the mountains of Krul Island and kick around some rats.

It gets rather annoying removing my gear one item at a time (some times I can click on more than one item before the refresh but never all the items) when it only takes a fraction of the time to put gear back on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: