Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

#61 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 23:27

Even though we see our custom name on the potions, they're actually all called "Composing Item", as is evident in the guild log when one is taken/stored in the guild store. So it's likely they're all considered the same.

If we are talking dropping and destroying, I do the "check all" and it works by name. Maybe you guys are talking about something else but the check all works well.

#62 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 00:39

a tick all or tick by name feature should be on every transaction/destruction interface

#63 j3k

j3k

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:47

it would be great if my Titan suggestions was looked into @hoofmaster 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#64 Acenith

Acenith

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 13:06

So much has changed since I was last on this! It looks better but harder if you know what I mean? but overall i like it.

#65 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 17:26

Aiming to get the final tweaks to the backpack improvements finished next week then move onto improving the Hellforge  :D

#66 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 14:21

I really concerned about many new players abandoning the game. There are loads of guild full of inactives players and about 70~80% of those inactives players are new members that joined the game and left the game.

And because of this lack of players many guilds are faded into disappearing, there is no reason in creating an guild these days since there are almost nobody to join them. Allowing only the high level guild (top 5) prevailing to absorb these few players looking for an guild.

I think that HCS could try to think about something to make they stay for longer to know the game better.

Here some tips I think that would help:

- new players don't know the game well - they are still learning it, some even hunt without buffs/don't know where to hunt/don't know how to send messages to other players/ and don't look the foruns (at the very begining) so adding features on foruns won't be of great help for them (but will still be good for old players).

- Tutorials are great but if they are too long they will get bored

- Even with many old players teaching new players about the promo code, there are many that don't know how to get it or don't trust on those sites to get the promo code.

- 500 max stm is still too little for them (hunting every 10 hours is tought (joining an guild with endurace shire 3 would meaning hunting every 8 hours), maybe enought for evey 24 hours or 30 hours would be more reasonable - if 30 hours they would be able to get some stm gain on fsp upgrades faster to feel they are playing well and leveling fast -> and if they join an guild with endurace shire 3 they would hunt every 24 hours)

- Players generally can play once per day or less often so they will still get more max stm on fsp/gold upgrades

- Any change that would come on benefit to new players should be applied to all players to be fair with everybody.

Edited by Kbyte, 17 November 2013 - 15:55.

#67 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 19:33

....i was thinking about saying something like this about max stam for beginning players its rough really rough but then idk it opens doors for multis but i guess the pros beat the cons in the end

#68 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 19 November 2013 - 16:08

Even though we see our custom name on the potions, they're actually all called "Composing Item", as is evident in the guild log when one is taken/stored in the guild store. So it's likely they're all considered the same.

if I make multiple composed potions and give them names like AAA and BBB, when I go to drop these, it shows their names instead of "Composing Item" and with FSH running, I get links to select all.  If I click the Select All link next to AAA, only the AAA potions get selected (I have done this numerous times but these aren't my actual potion names) and I have to click the links next to each differently named potion if I want them selected. - This is very handy in selecting only my junker potions.

My assumption is that FSH only cares about the name so if I have 3 potions named XXX and they all have different images, I can only assume all 3 will still be selected.  However, like I said earlier, this is more of a FSH question and I can only speculate and don't expect HCS to know definitively either.

#69 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:29

has hellforging been improved already? i did some yesterday on gear ill be moving into and was suprised or is my brain in defunct mode?

#70 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 November 2013 - 15:28

has hellforging been improved already? i did some yesterday on gear ill be moving into and was suprised or is my brain in defunct mode?

I'm not sure - I haven't seen any changes yet to any of my gear or stats whenever I equip FF pieces. Hopefully this will come soon - any updates Hoof? 

#71 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:30

I'm not sure - I haven't seen any changes yet to any of my gear or stats whenever I equip FF pieces. Hopefully this will come soon - any updates Hoof? 

My guess would be that it has been delayed due to the attacks on the servers, which would have caused Hoof's attention to be focused on that rather than the game improvements as he has planned. Hopefully he will update us soon. :) I'm looking forward to the Hellforge improvements myself.

#72 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 18:17

just seems odd somehow, i forged my dark harvest set ... at first forge it added 20 to defense and 20 to damage, then 20/20 then 20/20 then the 4th forge added 23/23 then the FIFTH added 30/30 ... seems odd or is that correct? O.o

Edited by Undjuvion, 26 November 2013 - 18:18.

#73 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 18:35

soooooooooooo nvm, i read the instructions again and i think that is correct, just seemed like the first few were so high as opposed to the fifth forge, thought the bonuses were spread out but it dont seem to work that way :)

#74 a101011

a101011

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 21:18

I want info on the buff marketplace though :/

#75 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 18:40

Looks like we are now a few weeks behind on the Hellforging update...is this being worked on or fixed currently? An update would be nice :)

#76 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 05 December 2013 - 21:09

Currently In Development (Target Release Date)
Improve the Backpack Interface (14th Nov 2013)

I'm really not sure why this is crossed off since it is still broken for mobile platforms.

#77 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:23

Add Useful Links to Message (2nd May 2014)

since this is just adding a Send To Player link to players message.. could this be bumped up? to like, an hour of your spare time  :D

#78 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:59

Since almost every big guild is hireing some players to do the Cmposing, it's possible to make the name of the Composing Potion appears on Guild Log?

Something like:
"Player X took the Item 'Composing Potion (yghorbbs stash)' From Guild Store "

#79 jinks

jinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:34

Since almost every big guild is hireing some players to do the Cmposing, it's possible to make the name of the Composing Potion appears on Guild Log?

Something like:
"Player X took the Item 'Composing Potion (yghorbbs stash)' From Guild Store "

We need this, but it should also show the name in the Guild Report, I make potions for guildmates, so I could have 10 in my bp at any one time, they all show as composing potion, i call the potion the guildmates name, but they have to hover over it to see what the name is, if they were called 'Guildmates Name' rather than Composing Potion, would be great for everyone.

#80 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 18:59

Make Gold Upgrades Reset at Midnight (Server Time) (16th Dec 2013)

lol, if everything were on time tomorrow we would have this improvement implemented on the game.

(I think it won't take so much time to change the gold upgrades reset time, so maybe this one can be implemented on time)

Edited by Kbyte, 15 December 2013 - 19:03.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: