Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

#81 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 23:28

Buff Marketplace (30th Dec 2013)

Just as my input , I would be interested in having the following things :

A system where people "clock in" and set their prices

A reputation system. Maybe a thumbs up or down depending on the service

A way to search by price (I can't tell you how sick i am at these 1fsp per buff costs)

#82 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 20:58

Can you please look into the mercenaries area? First off, i would love to specify what level of mercs ill be searchin, lets sat only super elites which are above level 1500. Its pointless for me to have 104 mercenaries available, and when i search to keep on finding level 25 champions. And when i decline their offer, them to keep on coming back.... also, please increase the amount of mercenaries that a guild is able to have at the same time...

#83 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:22

Can you please look into the mercenaries area? First off, i would love to specify what level of mercs ill be searchin, lets sat only super elites which are above level 1500. Its pointless for me to have 104 mercenaries available, and when i search to keep on finding level 25 champions. And when i decline their offer, them to keep on coming back.... also, please increase the amount of mercenaries that a guild is able to have at the same time...

The first part of your post has oft been asked for and I see both the pros and the cons of the request.

Pro's - much easier to find mercs relevent to your needs

Cons - grabbing all the high level ones makes it harder for other guilds to get them

Solution - Weed through the mercs, remove the very low level ones that are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike and add multiple instances of the higher level ones (and add new even higher level ones).

Second part of the post ... I personally don't see a need for more than 3 ? - There's very few critters that need 3 AND a big group to take down. That said, if Hoof wants to increase the cap from 3, then fair enough - at a VERY expensive cost ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#84 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:50

For mercenaries, I suggested a long time ago that there be two taverns as follows:

1. Low end tavern for cheap mercenaries, they still have their place in the game for smaller guilds who do not need the high level expensive mercs;

2. High end tavern for the high end mercenaries only, say level 400 and above.

I am not fussed if you have to upgrade some structure to allow the above feature and/or I would be happy to pay more to the scouts to increase the likelihood of finding better mercenaries.

I get bored and tired of seeing the same low end mercenaries reappear when i am cycling through  the offers, mercenaries appear that would frankly add less to my group stats than one buff would.

#85 Yoco988

Yoco988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 19:48

NEW SUGGESTION that should be on roadmap,...component inventory upgrade,...since you updated BP, FShelper doesen't work for quick delete components which is really anoying when you have to delete 50+ components;) it would be really nice to make something like FShelper use to offer, or something similar to new BP extract all option ;)

#86 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 09 January 2014 - 19:37

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58790

Note we'll be improving Composing further next week by making it possible to send Composed Potions that are tagged to your guildmates. We'll also be posting up a list of potential improvements to game next week with a poll to determine the order that we implement them in!

I know I have brought this up in the past but I am still waiting to be able to "send Composed Potions that are tagged" to guildmates.

I understand with all the changes lately that this got overlooked but please look in to this as it would be a huge help.

Thank you

#87 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2014 - 17:13

Now the Buff Market is implemented, the next on the list is new guild-based medals :)

#88 fallen09

fallen09

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 18:09

Now the Buff Market is implemented, the next on the list is new guild-based medals :)

what about chracter achievments

#89 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 18:14

could we get a possible update on new predicted dates for each release?

#90 nickkc420

nickkc420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:33

dont know if its already been discuseed but it would be nice to see a good way for tracking TKP in the guild

#91 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:25

dont know if its already been discuseed but it would be nice to see a good way for tracking TKP in the guild

Scout Tower structure.

But if you mean having something like the adviser with the TKP, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Possibly another level upgrade to the Scout Tower.

#92 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 22:21

Planned Development (Target Release Date)

Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (17th Feb 2014)

any way this can be bump'd up? .. 

(a lot of the planned development could do with some rescheduling but that is just one jedi's thoughts)

#93 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 13 January 2014 - 20:35

Note we'll be improving Composing further next week by making it possible to send Composed Potions that are tagged to your guildmates. We'll also be posting up a list of potential improvements to game next week with a poll to determine the order that we implement them in!

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58790

I know I have brought this up in the past but I am still waiting to be able to "send Composed Potions that are tagged" to guildmates.

I understand with all the changes lately that this got overlooked but please look in to this as it would be a huge help.

Thank you

I hate to sound like a broken record but I have yet to receive any kind of a response to this.

#94 karinajaya

karinajaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Badge
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:16

Mobile Interface please...

i'm agree with this idea ... we need this so any time can play FS with mobile :D

Respect Or Not Respect

Say Good Thing Or Say Bad Thing

full_banner2.jpg

#95 Yoco988

Yoco988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 18:40

NEW SUGGESTION that should be on roadmap,...component inventory upgrade,...since you updated BP, FShelper doesen't work for quick delete components which is really anoying when you have to delete 50+ components;) it would be really nice to make something like FShelper use to offer, or something similar to new BP extract all option ;)

Would that really be so hard to do ? why isn't anyone jumping on this,...inventors where are you now, i know 2-3 threads were open about that but still no talk from developer on what could be done?????!!!!!!!!

#96 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 20:58

Quick delete for component inventory would indeed be nice. It would even be nicer to have more usefull uses for blood bloom flowers so we do not have to delete them. That would even solve more problems.

#97 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 21:26

12 recipes isn't enough? :P among them probably being the most popular potions dub500, lib225, and berserk350

#98 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 23:59

I  set up a thread for this at the time of the BP being updated,  but between getting changed, then ignored I am posting here,, I am getting tired, frustrated  and just fed -up with  deleting components one at a time , when the new BP was released we lost the ability to quick delete through FSH, Also lost the ability to count components,( but   the bp was updated) still not convinced it was a good update, as we can still only equip one item at a time) and while this was not a HCS feature it was most useful and saved time  as with extraction it wads never efficient nor balanced , often ending up with less popular components, also when doing quests ,once the quest is done the unused items need to be deleted from  component slots, Can something please be done to help ease this frustration ,  WeeRappl ;)

#99 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:26

you can click multiple components to delete them before the page loads (becareful not to click the wrong ones ;) )

#100 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:41

I just right click and open in new tab, repeat for all you want to delete then close the window. A pain, yes, but not as painful as doing it the normal way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: