#61 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 19:33

Your Contribution: 400000 kills

Thanks to hoof changing things back the way they should be I was able to hit this event like I wanted to. And it didn't take days of my life to do.

Ruby was always a certainty on this GE. But you guys are killing it. :D

Wouldn't have a clue what numbers to anticipate. With the top #100 rush on the last day could be looking at more than 50,000,000. Damn...

GG everyone. :D

#62 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 19:52

Your Contribution: 400000 kills

Thanks to hoof changing things back the way they should be I was able to hit this event like I wanted to. And it didn't take days of my life to do.

Wouldn't have a clue what numbers to anticipate. With the top #100 rush on the last day could be looking at more than 50,000,000. Damn...

Your Contribution: 11037 kills

I am glad to know now, that I don't ever have a chance to acquire the top ten list. I am also happy to know that from now on. Anytime I can get to the library. When there is an event going on. That I can now manipulate the old map, to at least level faster

#63 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 21:10

Time for some Shadow Bunny Stew, and some Easteregg Egg Salad. Also cooking Scrambled Eastereggs for breakfast.

Now with all joking aside thanks for the event looking forward to having some nice pots for leveling. Got my min 9k kills in for the ruby tier, and should hopefully have max stam before event ends to go farming bunny frag stashes.

#64 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:17

Your Contribution: 400000 kills

This is a great event but I don't have the stam to get anywhere near top 100.  I just hope they don't pull another "surprise" reward for people that kill a certain amount above the minimum but below top 100.  That was not a pleasant experience last time since the extra reward was not announced and many were unfairly left out.  This event will always go way above requirements simply because the rewards are so spectacular.  Any extra rewards should be applied across the board, not just to a select few who happen to reach some random secret number.

Edited by yotekiller, 21 April 2017 - 03:18.

Screenshot everything!

#65 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:28

I like this event. I like these baskets. :)   More so because I think they are pretty than the potions in the eggs.

I'd keep everyone of them if I had the back pack space.  lol 

Oh, and thank you and congratulations to all the players who have killed sooooo many bunnies and collected soooo many eggs.  Nicely done. :)

Edited by Pythia, 21 April 2017 - 03:31.

#66 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:15

Alrighty! Challenge! Double the target! :P

~ Grim

#67 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:25

I see BG! If we double the target no one will have any stam for any new content until the (maybe) double xp event in June! That way all the content  you have to do between now and then is for that event! Sneaky you are!  :P

#68 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:28

Rats! Rumbled! :P

~ Grim

#69 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:30

Well, I did give you credit for being sneaky at least!  :D

#70 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2017 - 14:19

Hi there everyone.

The Legendaries have retreated from the Springtime Forest for another year. They will return!

The Global Event is still ongoing and the STF Titans are still wreaking havoc!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#71 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 14:39

Well. that didn't work correctly

Yotekiller, you should bet on extra rewards if the Community kills the event

Edited by vikingv, 21 April 2017 - 14:42.

#72 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 14:46

It would be a nice gesture for the effort going into it but I don't think we should be expecting it.

If it happens then many will appreciate it. But if not we got what we were told we would get anyway. :D

Edited by Josh1404, 21 April 2017 - 14:49.

#73 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 14:59

As long as they are announced before the event starts (best and preferred) or applied to everyone that has qualified it's great. The problem last time was that it was not announced before and only applied to part of the qualifiers, not all. Apparently a number was just picked and extra rewards given to some of the community even though many more met the stated goal for top reward. In my case, the event had already reached the Ruby tier before I was able to do the global. I knew I couldn't reach top 100 so why do more kills that are completely unnecessary? Then afterwards, extra rewards were given to those that had reached the cows' secret number, leaving me and many others out in the cold. It wasn't fair and it wasn't right but it happened anyway. Now we have the potential for the same thing to happen again. Any extra rewards need to be announced or applied equally to all qualifiers. Simple as that or you get a lot of extremely unhappy customers.

Screenshot everything!

#74 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2017 - 15:31

Then afterwards, extra rewards were given to those that had reached the cows' secret number, leaving me and many others out in the cold.

Incorrect! We increased the rewards for all. Everyone got an extra chest. Those in the top 100 got one extra as they obviously put a huge amount of effort in. But EVERYONE got extra.

~ Grim

#75 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 19:13

Gargantuan Mosquitos VI was the last global event that we over killed, and i know i got an extra Cut Ruby Box just for doing the min kills required for ruby tier, and as far as i know everyone i know got the extra reward as well. Though i can see how some players have an issue with this as it makes those who reach top 100 to basically get double the normal reward. Me i have no problem with it as long as we reach ruby tier for the best rewards anyways and it shouldnt be about how many we get just as long as we get it. Its hard to compete with players that have massive stam banks to reach top 100.  Main reason i do these events is for frag stashes, and distil pots when that event comes around plus hopes that community will reach ruby so we get the best rewards from the event.

#76 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 19:43

Incorrect! We increased the rewards for all. Everyone got an extra chest. Those in the top 100 got one extra as they obviously put a huge amount of effort in. But EVERYONE got extra.

~ Grim

Apparently it was the 2015 event, not last year, in which an unannounced extra chest was awarded for those that did 15K instead of the posted 5K kills for ruby tier so I will make apologies for the confusion. Since it didn't happen last year I think it's safe to assume my fears about it recurring are ungrounded.

Screenshot everything!

#77 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 22:08

Alrighty! Challenge! Double the target! :P

~ Grim

No doubting that now. It's whether we triple the target.

I thought I was safe in my top #100 spot no matter what but now I have to watch the last day carefully. :P

#78 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:16

Just curious about this.

If 100+ players have equal Contribution kills, do they get same rewards?

For example, 200 players got 100,000 Contribution kills.

Edited by Uncle Beg, 24 April 2017 - 01:16.

#79 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:06

Just curious about this.

If 100+ players have equal Contribution kills, do they get same rewards?

For example, 200 players got 100,000 Contribution kills.

Yes. The only difference in rewards is that those who are in the top 100 get two extra baskets while the rest of us get the normal three. Although I would imagine BG will give everyone an extra again because we finished his challenge of doubling the required amount of kills to unlock ruby tier. We've actually gone above that already.

kieiz0i.png

#80 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:57

yep so go get that 200k stam ,the lev 500 am pot the biggest conserve you can find and hit away no need to move or even breath

oh wait most of us cant do that ,seems fair

Edited by activeh1, 24 April 2017 - 05:23.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: