Windbattle's Content

There have been 117 items by Windbattle (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1007979 Double XP Event + 50 Levels!

Posted by Windbattle on 04 July 2022 - 16:16 in General Discussion

I don't believe the 5115 Champ respawns with AM 500.

The 5115 Champion still doesn't respawn with AM 500 or above. 

#1006875 Oldest player in the game

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 04:25 in General Discussion

On a serious note, the first accounts would have to be the developers accounts. I'm sure they could look up and tell us the first 10 players who made accounts though if you were curious. 

#1006874 Fallen Sword Roadmap (March - June 2022)

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 04:14 in General Discussion

i would hope the 'new titan items' includes a few new recipes for the hunted cow titan, it is one titan keeping people checking in for throughout the day and adds value to the realm chests, low enough level that anyone can get in its range and kinda is a bit of a flagship titan bearing the hunted cow name on it.

The titan clears every 15-20 minutes it spawns. Not much chance for most guilds. They should remove the personal secure from hunted cow titan to give more chances to people. Actually in general, they should consider removing personal secures as well. Overall, the effect of having personal secures means a lot more epics come into the game and reduce its value quicker. 

Doesn't the community normally say that epics have become worthless in value (over a short period of time) and we wish they would retain value longer? It made no sense to add personal secures into the game except to pad people titan medal and extra profits for people in large guilds.

The damage has been done for the current epics, but I hope they seriously think about it before releasing more titans.

I think they could come up with a new mid level titan (higher than the cow titan) that would be a resource (not savable with inventor 2) OR extremely low chance of success (savable with inventor 2) to make other epics. 

Extremely well put EpicPiety ... about problems facing the game in the above message. I agree with most points.

#1006873 Fallen Sword Roadmap (March - June 2022)

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 04:12 in General Discussion

Also, any chance we could get more coders devoted to the game? It seems to me that we don't have enough coders or they are time committed on X thing. Are you actively trying to hire more coders for this game?

#1006871 Legendary Event!

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 04:02 in General Discussion

Spring time sometime hopefully :). Or maybe sooner  :o

Probably a Summer 2022 release again.

#1006870 Remind who has already reached the top of mountain

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 03:57 in General Discussion

I luckily got my bronze before Boats had it for 2-3 years. 

#1006869 Things that are Broken.

Posted by Windbattle on 11 February 2022 - 03:55 in General Discussion

It would be really really nice if the Listing section of the FSP market was in Ascending order rather than Descending order....  it's really irritating to have to go to the last page to buy a dot rather than have the least expensive ones on the top.... 

Absolutely, that is super annoying. I can't understand why it was that way in the first place.

#1006488 New Content! 4976 - 5000!

Posted by Windbattle on 17 December 2021 - 20:15 in General Discussion

Anyone recall where the champions are?

#1006487 Feedback and Suggestions

Posted by Windbattle on 17 December 2021 - 20:13 in General Discussion

There isn't a fee for listing FSP for gold right now. Are you suggesting they add a fee like they have for Requests? I would be okay with that. I 1000% agree that the best rate (lower gold per FSP) should be listed 1st and higher FSP rates listed afterwards.

I do not like your idea of only listing the current best rate on requests or listing. Often times people try to out beat someone by 1 gold and often times I skip those people and buy from the guy that was there 1st at 1 gold higher out of principle. They should show the top 10 or 15 from each list .. showing highest rates per FSP on requests and lowest rates per FSP with the listing. 

#1006486 DXP and Yuletide begin!

Posted by Windbattle on 17 December 2021 - 20:07 in General Discussion

You know what he will say Wand, maybe yes maybe no. There is no guarantee. In the past we have seen them in the middle to late of a 2x though, if history repeats itself. 

#1006485 Quest beginings

Posted by Windbattle on 17 December 2021 - 20:06 in General Discussion

if you hover over the quest starting spot, it should give you the name of the quest. Type that into the UFSG, under Quest. It should come up, unless it was a brand new quest. 

Some quests are seasonal and can only be completed while a seasonal zone is open. 

#1006380 Looking for a Talented Avatar Maker

Posted by Windbattle on 04 December 2021 - 19:04 in Market Place

Looking to commission a piece. Please contact me on forum or ideally in-game. 

#1006379 Tyranny Medal Accounts

Posted by Windbattle on 04 December 2021 - 18:52 in Accomplishments

I have the medal. Leos3000 won the PvP Mastery medal and only player with all medals. 

#1006378 10 YEAR FALLENSWORD VETERANS!

Posted by Windbattle on 04 December 2021 - 18:49 in Accomplishments

those were good times. 

#1006369 UFSG Missing Items

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 23:15 in General Discussion

I guess everyone is trying to find a Temporal Shift enhancement that everyone might have missed, just like I did :P

Fairly certain those are only on a few epics and no sets at this point. Might even out the playing field a little against 0 CD teleport hunters.

#1006368 That Friday feeling

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 23:13 in General Discussion

out of curiousty when was the zorgrom / shroud global last out

Its probably due again.

#1006367 Titan Spawn Times

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 23:10 in General Discussion

sounds good. this thread can be locked now. 

#1006351 Guild Leader Chat Broke Again?

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:44 in General Discussion

everyone should be moving away from game chats and create a discord channel. communication is much better on discord and you can control your notifications.

Discord is nice but you should have a properly working in-game chat and leader chat. I wish everyone would stop saying go to discord as the solution. Its not really a solution, its a fix.

That being said, the leader chat notification is working for me on chrome.

#1006350 Proposed Loyalty Update III.

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:41 in General Discussion

I'm not sure people really use arena tokens on Buff Master. It's available through an egg "Ni Hongs Egg". If you are to compare eggs they are among the least-mid popular. I'd be okay with having a higher version available through loyalty. Sometimes you aren't going to be buffing a ton and just can't justify the loyalty cost but can for the egg cost. I think there is a world where they can peacefully coexist. 

I agree with EP on this. You should look at it in terms of the buff market.

#1006349 Titan Spawn Times

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:25 in General Discussion

There was 2 titan spawns that were not at the XX:00 time, however every titan since then has been at the XX:00 time. I guess it was just a glitch. 

#1006348 Game Version 3.6.0

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:21 in General Discussion

I'm not HCS, but you now gain rating when Conserve procs.

Avert Gaze, even at 100%, was still causing the player to be Hypnotized in combat. That is the case no longer.

If conserve kicks in, you get PvP rating (wow thats crazy. Its been the other way for years). If you do a 100 stam hit on the ladder + conserve kicks in, do you still get the smasher hit tick?

If you have conserve kick in or not, any pvp hit should count towards the pvp DQ. If it doesn't, that would be a bug. Or they need to change the description of the pvp DQ. 

#1006346 Legendary Event!

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:10 in General Discussion

Why has Jebat been in the last 3 LE releases? Are you guys checking for LE rotation?

#1006344 Fallen Sword App Update (v.0.9.0)

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 10:05 in General Discussion

"This value is used to indicate the chance of victory when attempting to capture a relic. It uses the stats of the attackers and defenders to calculate a percentage value to represent the victory chance. This value is also displayed on the creature details popup to display the chance of victory when fighting creatures."

~Conix

I know this is the app thread but I think this would be a cool feature to launch in the web version as well. I would like it for PvE and PvP in general as well. It should put a weight on chance buffs to give the best possible prediction of victory or defeat though.

Although, I have no idea how much coding or logic would have to go into something like this. 

#1006343 New Christmas Offer Buffs/Potion

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 09:44 in General Discussion

Our perhaps a conversion of skill points into stat points would be good, maybe 100 skill points for 2 stat points?

#1006335 Updating Titan Rewards Information

Posted by Windbattle on 03 December 2021 - 00:19 in General Discussion

I actually made a separate thread for that just now haha. I think it would be bad for the game due to increased spawns = more drops = more depreciation on value.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: