Photo

Jack's 40 Tailoring/Farming

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#1 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2013 - 15:26

tGy7piz.png

Since im no longer leveling Tailoring and it is inconvieniant to drop whatever im doing to come to town and craft something, I require a fee of at least 1g for all crafts and more for higher levels.

20-29: 3g fee

30-39: 10g fee

40: 50g fee

Void set = 10g fee per piece

All prices are set including all of your mats. Can gather high lvl cloth for you if you're willing to pay for it.

Edited by Malthrus, 14 December 2013 - 15:19.

#2 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 15:35

is it possible to give EP away?

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#3 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2013 - 17:25

is it possible to give EP away?

Yep, you can put it in the trade window, it's right below gold

Edited by Malthrus, 12 December 2013 - 17:26.

#4 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:14

^

#5 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:14

you, Beast!

zv61ht.png

#6 PoloDef

PoloDef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:17

Nice to see good, helpful people in the Eldevin community.Not.

Merry christmas.

9586743_orig.png

1# Eldevin fan site made with the community for all players

#7 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:31

Nice to see good, helpful people in the Eldevin community.Not.

Merry christmas.

Right, because I don't want to make any money out of my craft that took 100+ hours. Despite that I've still given away countless quest items and low lvl crafts for free, so it's nice to be immediantly judged by someone who doesn't even know me.

1# Eldevin fan site

You do realize you are the only fan site right?

Edited by Malthrus, 13 December 2013 - 10:33.

#8 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 19:53

Well to 'offer' farming boost, when it clearly an exploit isnt really helpful to the community and game at all. It just destroys the farming skill with it. And to ask to get paid for usign an exploit as well...

Instead you should have reported It and not cared about it.
Even after the fix you still offers this service of yours to powerlevel others, when It cant even be done anymore.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#9 PoloDef

PoloDef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 23:44

Right, because I don't want to make any money out of my craft that took 100+ hours. Despite that I've still given away countless quest items and low lvl crafts for free, so it's nice to be immediantly judged by someone who doesn't even know me.

1# Eldevin fan site

I'm not saying not make any money at all. If someone is really that rich and stupid to pay the gold, then good for you (no sarcasm intended) but if you charge low level people who just need 1 or 2 items its quite sad.

And your right, I don't know you. Because I've never seen you in game or at any events. Or even at these forums.

Manners

Sincerely-

Edited by PoloDef, 13 December 2013 - 23:44.

9586743_orig.png

1# Eldevin fan site made with the community for all players

#10 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:52

1# Eldevin fan site

If he has the only fan site does that not make it #1?

As for judging you and not knowing you... The moment you cross that line and start exploiting gives everyone the right to judge you. You chose to spend 100+ hours working on your craft no one forced you to so  whatever point you tried to make there is irrelevant.

Also what you've given away is irrelevant because you chose to do so no one forced you to. So yes we judge you and yes most if not all of us don't know you... But again you chose to exploit a bug instead of reporting it and are profiting  from it to boot so you'll have to excuse me if I or anyone else doesn't give a damn what you say or what you think.

I hope that you get punished adequately for your transgressions and if not then I will do my damnedest to see that you do.

That is all.

Edited by Orlac, 14 December 2013 - 03:54.

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

#11 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:57

I was told that this was something people did in the beta, yet if it was a bug and a known thing, then why did nobody report it back then?

Even after the fix you still offers this service of yours to powerlevel others, when It cant even be done anymore.

I went to bed, didn't check the forums yet. I've removed the farm boosting section.

And I made this public knowledge with this thread did I not? I didn't think it was much of an exploit, I have reported many other things which I thought were if you look in the bug report forum. I also reported the movement speed exploit, seems kinda a big deal right? But anyway I had no need to report it because PoweR kindly did already. I would've done the same had I known this wasn't allowed.

His thread:

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60534

If you look at the bug report forum and suggestion forums, I am very active in both. I am not a bug abuser so don't label me as one.

Oh and to PoweR my friend, I did not do this to get to 40 farming; I farmed the normal way. Also, how exactly would this speed up my farming? I would be the one harvesting the crops to get the XP, are you going to call farming with more than 1 person an exploit too? And for clarity, I farmed to 40 on my own.

You want to know how I hit lvl 40 combat in 5 days? I play 18-20 hours on some days and I don't stop for longer than 5 minutes to eat. I min-max my game to the teeth and I aim to max out as fast as possible.

I don't really care about the controversy this causes, it's rather amusing and it bumps my thread more. I expect to get more and more hate as I get higher level/further ahead in other skills which is only natural and I really couldn't care less.

Edited by Malthrus, 14 December 2013 - 09:04.

#12 Marre

Marre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 13:30

I was told that this was something people did in the beta, yet if it was a bug and a known thing, then why did nobody report it back then?

I went to bed, didn't check the forums yet. I've removed the farm boosting section.

And I made this public knowledge with this thread did I not? I didn't think it was much of an exploit, I have reported many other things which I thought were if you look in the bug report forum. I also reported the movement speed exploit, seems kinda a big deal right? But anyway I had no need to report it because PoweR kindly did already. I would've done the same had I known this wasn't allowed.

His thread:

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60534

If you look at the bug report forum and suggestion forums, I am very active in both. I am not a bug abuser so don't label me as one.

Oh and to PoweR my friend, I did not do this to get to 40 farming; I farmed the normal way. Also, how exactly would this speed up my farming? I would be the one harvesting the crops to get the XP, are you going to call farming with more than 1 person an exploit too? And for clarity, I farmed to 40 on my own.

You want to know how I hit lvl 40 combat in 5 days? I play 18-20 hours on some days and I don't stop for longer than 5 minutes to eat. I min-max my game to the teeth and I aim to max out as fast as possible.

I don't really care about the controversy this causes, it's rather amusing and it bumps my thread more. I expect to get more and more hate as I get higher level/further ahead in other skills which is only natural and I really couldn't care less.

"And I made this public knowledge with this thread did I not? I didn't think it was much of an exploit"

Those Words make me scared, rly wonder if we can expect more exploit from your side, actually you did run a service with it, and now you change ur Words compleatly after u saw my topic?

Second i never did mention anything about your name, still you took it like it were you.

Sorry but i do Believe its time you realise ur wrong doing.

#13 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 13:36

I reported it direclty to the devs as I found out about this. A few minutes before PoweR posted his thread about it.
He at the time didnt know you could even help each other with farming in groups. Even less that you could powerlevel someones farming. (Something you cant do with any other skill.. not sure how you cant see it as an exploit, when its the only skill that powerleveling has been possible to).

If you play so much games as you do, and are familiar with games etc. You should understand whats an exploit and whats not an exploit. You just show that you dont care at all about it.

And thinking you made something good, when making this public by your thread is a bit scary. Its like saying "Hi everyone I found an exploit, lets use it until someone reports it. Oh dont forge to pay me for this wonderful thing I have found."

91ig7l.png

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#14 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 14:29

i figurate how (no name) got so high so fast now never knewd this what happened, but seen it, but never registrated that it were exploiting a bug.

Second i never did mention anything about your name, still you took it like it were you.

Who else besides from you got farming high fast?

Those Words make me scared, rly wonder if we can expect more exploit from your side, actually you did run a service with it, and now you change ur Words compleatly after u saw my topic?

How am I changing my words exactly? I didn't realize this was not intended and the fact that it was patched quickly means it clearly wasn't. I don't condone bug abuse, never have.

If you play so much games as you do, and are familiar with games etc. You should understand whats an exploit and whats not an exploit.

This changes depending on the game and its policies. In many other games "clever use of game mechanics" is a term thrown about which doesn't directly translate into exploiting. In my eyes, the farming trick looked more like a perk of being a high lvl farmer to me, at best clever use of game mechanics instead of straight up bug, because it seemed way too obvious to be unintended. You're telling me nobody did this in the beta and somehow nobody knew about it and this is now news?

You just show that you dont care at all about it.

Why would I post in the bug forum almost every day then? These words don't represnt any form of truth.

At the end of the day you can keep barking outside my door but the end result is I don't agree with what any of you are saying. I don't actively look to abuse bugs, I have already told you it seemed way too obvious to be unintended and since I was told by a beta member I thought it was already common knowledge. Turns out I was wrong, whoops, sorry about that.

Now if you guys could leave my trading thread in peace rather than trying to find more ways of trying to tarnish my reputation because i'm not part of your elitist beta members only cool club, that would be great.

Edited by Malthrus, 14 December 2013 - 14:38.

#15 Ultimecia

Ultimecia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 23:27

That last part was my thoughts as well to why both you and your friend constantly get attacked by certain members here. It's pretty pathetic tbh and obviously egos are starting to crack.

#16 Marre

Marre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 00:20

That last part was my thoughts as well to why both you and your friend constantly get attacked by certain members here. It's pretty pathetic tbh and obviously egos are starting to crack.

You rly gotta Think again why people is against his action.

He exploited a bug and using it for his own gain, Money. Instead of reporting it,

Also he did say me PoweR said somehting about him on Another post where i didnt even mention his name or anything who said to be him.

So i do wonder who this ego is pointed at, you, me or this jack its about?

- This happends when you try your own justice over going according to what the terms of use says.

Directly taken from ToU:

Game Bugs and Cheats

Game bugs should be reported directly via our support centre (http://support.huntedcow.com). You may, however, also post bugs in the Bugs Forum in order to ascertain whether what you experienced is, in fact, a bug.

Bugs which are a potential exploit to the game should not be posted publicly. They should be brought to the immediate attention of Hunted Cow Studios Ltd via our support centre (http://support.huntedcow.com).

You must not knowingly exploit any such bugs or cheats. Doing so puts you in breach of this Agreement and may result in termination of your account.

Its no excuse to say:

I will let someone else report it

I will use it till they fix it

I will gain profit on this exploit

I will use it because i dont Think its a bug.... i will gain unfair Money advantage on it Before its 2 late, even if Deep inside i do realise it shouldnt be possible.

Geesh....

And to add on:

People spend Money into the game, because they want a game where Everything is according to how it should be and that exploiting, botting and so on is not something who should be seen.

And this is the Point, people will not keep spending Money if they find out it exist few people who exploiting bugs for their own gaining without reporting it, what will happend next? maybe a half year without we figurate its an bug?

We arnt hardcore players as jack and wont enter end game anytime soon, so its hard to know how it look at endgame, we cant report it, and when we get there it might be to late?

-----------------------------------------

hussey and 3 others like this

This is the funniest like, because this is the guy that told me to do the farming "exploit".

These discussions we exchange really do brighten up my morning. It's a shame we can't do this during the day too because it seems you guys only reply to my thread when I go to sleep, even though I see you guys online all day too. It's funny how it always seems to work out that way.

Add on: when you said this i directly started to Think, dont you Think he did a very good job to see who will make use of this or who will report it?, im talking about hussey :)

Instead you took advantage of this newly Discovery knowledge, while i did on other hand report it.

This is a good example to add:

If a person told you jump from a bridge, you gain richness for rest of the Life, would you do it because he told you its possible?

Edited by Marre, 15 December 2013 - 14:42.

#17 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:34

Sorry but your post was rather painful to read, but thankfully I was able to decipher it after consulting several translators.

Also he did say me PoweR said somehting about him on Another post where i didnt even mention his name or anything who said to be him.
i figurate how (no name) got so high so fast
Who else besides from you got farming high fast?

Cool story.

Its no excuse to say:

I will let someone else report it

I will use it till they fix it

I will gain profit on this exploit

I will use it because i dont Think its a bug.... i will gain unfair Money advantage on it Before its 2 late, even if Deep inside i do realise it shouldnt be possible.

No honestly, this didn't look like a bug to me. People did it in the beta, I was TOLD by a beta member about it and group farming IS a rather large mechanic of farming. You're telling me nobody tried harvesting another persons crops before? No wait they did, because someone else told me about it. Wasn't it your job as beta testers to report these kind of bugs instead of holding back until you can use them at launch? What else do you guys know about the game that the rest of us don't?

I was told by someone else that people had been farming the first chest in Odhar Scar for a massive amount of green drops/gems until it was fixed in the latest patch. It's interesting how so many people stopped at lvl 20ish, you know, the level to enter that instance.

Zook likes this

Orlac likes this

Zook and Orlac like this

Medi3vil and Marre like this

l0rdka0s, hussey, Zook and 3 others like this

I must not be the only one reading this that finds this hillarious right? I mean you're liking each others counter arguments, that is really pathetic. Are you guys like the school playground bullies who gang up on the new kid because he looks dorky, smells funny or he's just smarter than they are?

hussey and 3 others like this

This is the funniest like, because this is the guy that told me to do the farming "exploit".

These discussions we exchange really do brighten up my morning. It's a shame we can't do this during the day too because it seems you guys only reply to my thread when I go to sleep, even though I see you guys online all day too. It's funny how it always seems to work out that way.

Edited by Malthrus, 15 December 2013 - 09:49.

#18 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:16

I just call it like I see it. :)

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

#19 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 14:12

Sorry but your post was rather painful to read, but thankfully I was able to decipher it after consulting several translators.

Cool story.

No honestly, this didn't look like a bug to me. People did it in the beta, I was TOLD by a beta member about it and group farming IS a rather large mechanic of farming. You're telling me nobody tried harvesting another persons crops before? No wait they did, because someone else told me about it. Wasn't it your job as beta testers to report these kind of bugs instead of holding back until you can use them at launch? What else do you guys know about the game that the rest of us don't?

Just stop blame things on someone else. Everyone will have to answer for their own act.

Not all testers are nice players after all. And is ONE tester enough to think something is correct?

I never cared for farming during Beta, I saw plenty of other players that were doing farming so I just skipped trying it out, thinking that they would make it public knowledge of any exploit/cool feature. I didnt even know you could farm in group, to help with pruning and watering, until a friend told me a few days after release. (Pruning and watering doesnt seem exploitable to me tho :P )

What puzzles me is how some of us gets knowledge about this particular thing and thinks:
-Seems like and exploit, you shouldnt be able to level up someone farming without them making any effort for it

and otherr

-Cool feature, this is really helpful.

Im just curious what makes us think so different about this.

Exploit or feature, he should have made it a common knowledge.

Well, im not looking at this thread all day long. I got the game and my own thread to look after.

Im aslo pretty sure the time difference means something, even tho we all are online whole day.

i'm not part of your elitist beta members only cool club

This made me laugh. If someone is an elitist it must be you? (Saying this in a neutral way) You're the powerleveler, you're the one that are going for a maxed level on everything ASAP.
Im just a casual player, not trying to be an elitist in any way. But when I see an exploit and a (highly) possible exploiter, that player will hear from me.

Im done now tho. I can't prove you acctually done anything wrong, guess noone else can either. I'll just stay on my guard regarding you, and hussey.

91ig7l.png

#20 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 15:02

Guys i apologise for everything that happened here . I told him that we could farm in a group.And i have helped my friend in pruning and watering . Many of guys knew that we could group farm in beta and i was only playing in mid beta , and i was not even farming in beta . So i didnt have full information on it . So i didnt report it . I told jack that if u happen to harvest a group member's plot u get xp and that some farmers in beta used to help their friends.I am sorry . I just didnt say him to sell this as a "exploit" for making a lot of money . Anyways , i have done some mistake and i am sorry for it .

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: