Photo

Jack's 40 Tailoring/Farming

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#41 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 18:25

As I see it theres only 1 proper lvl 40,= Neon ,you and dan hold no value due to 0  knowledge of end game content.

I forgot though,you're lvl 40 so you think because you're lvl 40 combat you have experienced the game. tell me,have you completed to3 or tr? have you defeated Amun? have you maxed all skills?

The race to current standards was completed long ago,so if you feel the need to compete feel free. That's a one man race to no where. 

Edited by HuMoR, 15 December 2013 - 18:33.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#42 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 18:45

As I see it theres only 1 proper lvl 40,= Neon ,you and dan hold no value due to 0 knowledge of end game content.

Because neon is a friend of yours from beta? You know it's funny because a couple pages back I went on about a point of beta tester elitism and you are the prime example. You think you are simply better because you already did it in the beta.

I forgot though,you're lvl 40 so you think because you're lvl 40 combat you have experienced the game. tell me,have you completed to3 or tr? have you defeated Amun? have you maxed all skills?

It's hard to take this seriously when a lvl 28 guy with almost no decent skills is trying to talk like a big boy. I don't care about who did what in the beta. A beta is a beta test, not the real game. You realize the game just launched now, boom no more wipes this is the real thing. Now is what matters and now is how people who are playing now will see you.

Where are your lvl 40 characters? They were all wiped because it was a beta remember?

I also have under good authority that the beta was easier than the game is now, one example being quest xp hit with a significant nerf, I am sure you have noticed that.

The race to current standards was completed long ago,so if you feel the need to compete feel free. That's a one man race to no where.

Actually the race has only just begun. We will see if you hold up a single candle when you reach current end game, or lvl 50 end game. Also I encourage you to come try pvp some time when you hit lvl 40 so we can settle the score. ;)

Edited by Malthrus, 15 December 2013 - 18:47.

#43 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 18:59

funny because you can even ask Neon i barely know him :) and its not elitism its just game knowledge that you don't know that makes him a player of choice. that beta test that doesn't matter is the beta test that got the game fixed up to date. and i'd say its easier now tbh to lvl up then it was in beta. quest exp nerfs by 20% the exp boost pot was only 20% the exp boost pot now is 50% putting the live games exp gain further ahead,so cant really try that excuse. lvl 28 with no skills...interesting, you make a lot of assumptions :)

You can tell yourself you're in the first in everything multiple times in your head,doesn't make it true. 

Edited by HuMoR, 15 December 2013 - 19:00.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#44 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:12

funny because you can even ask Neon i barely know him

That may be the case, but you respect him apparently, I wonder if that's because he was before you and in your mind turning up to the race track first is better than winning the actual race.

that beta test that doesn't matter is the beta test that got the game fixed up to date

I agree, beta is very important for fixing the game and making sure everything works properly for launch. But when we're comparing character progression from a beta (when many bugs and imbalances are present) and character progression from the real game, we are talking on a totally different level.

quest exp nerfs by 20% the exp boost pot was only 20% the exp boost pot now is 50% putting the live games exp gain further ahead

From what I was told the quest XP used to be basically double what it is now, which required much less mob grinding. Don't quote me on that, but I'd be interested to hear from other beta testers opinions besides your own.

lvl 28 with no skills...interesting, you make a lot of assumptions

No decent skills is the word I used, where is your profession max screenshot? If you are not spending your time leveling your combat then your professions must be awesome right?

You can tell yourself you're in the first in everything multiple times in your head,doesn't make it true.

I'm not saying im first multiple times, I AM first in the live game(without knowing a single thing about the game beforehand). Please try and tell me otherwise? (note: this isnt supposed to sound douchey, don't take it the wrong way)

Edited by Malthrus, 15 December 2013 - 19:14.

#45 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:22

I respect what neon has done in the game beta/live and current changes to the game that perhaps might have been his idea or suggestion. And ask anyone on oceanic server (where i play) all I do is help people with their dungeons,give out gold loans to people who need help and help others generally with what they need. my sense of accomplishment is how many people I help to enjoy the game more. which is very different from your sense of accomplishment. As stated before feel free to compete that's a fun one man road. Maybe i will someday feel I need to grind everything again like I did in beta and then enjoy the game less. But as it stands i'll take my sweet precious time and do what i feel as I feel to do it in game. without having to prove anything to you. Hey maybe someday I will also get a self deity/God complex...unlikely.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#46 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:35

all I do is help people with their dungeons,give out gold loans to people who need help and help others generally with what they need

So why is it then if you're such a charitable person, did you get so mad (and still are) over the fact that me and Dan reached lvl 40 in 5-7 days? You must be my biggest fan or something, because you are still posting in my trade thread. I don't follow you around because I don't care what you are doing, but apparently you are some kind of stalker?

Hey maybe someday I will also get a self deity/God complex...unlikely.

And now you're the one making the assumptions? I don't race to max level because I want people to think im pro or something, I do it because it's my way of enjoying games. After playing so many challenging games it gets boring to play a game with a fairly low difficulty, so my way of having fun in Eldevin is speed running through the content. This is what you need to understand and to stop getting so mad about it and just enjoy your own game, instead of trying to win some sort of non-existant morale high ground in my trade thread.

#47 SoDox

SoDox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:40

Well to 'offer' farming boost, when it clearly an exploit isnt really helpful to the community and game at all. It just destroys the farming skill with it. And to ask to get paid for usign an exploit as well...

Instead you should have reported It and not cared about it.
Even after the fix you still offers this service of yours to powerlevel others, when It cant even be done anymore.

lmfao I love how ZOOK is talking crap about exploiting when I witnessed him odhar chest farming for like 5 hours. HAhahahah just makes me laugh. Dont worry malthrus all I can see is a bunch of nerds being really jealous here. How are people going to give you shit for selling things what a joke. Thats the way the world works you provide a service...you get paid for that service. These are the same noobs that want eldevin a totally a free game and get butt hurt when they have to pay for something that the devs worked hard on.. 

#48 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:41

You make assumptions already,you assume i'm mad that you and dan got to lvl 40 in decent timing. could care less. and the god complex,you and dan already do it in wc acting like the general population is your slave. i got stuck on your server and had to watch you and dan talking like that. so not a assumption I and others have seen it lol. and the reason im responding on this thread is your promotion of bug exploiting. and that's over now. hopefully you get a 7 day suspension you so rightfully deserve :),Enjoy and Happy Holidays! 

Edited by HuMoR, 15 December 2013 - 19:42.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#49 Visual Kei

Visual Kei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:44

THE END!!!

drocell_visual_kei___signature_by_ryuuki

IGN: Infinity

Class: Prophet

Server: Oceanic

Guild: Log Horizon

#50 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:52

You make assumptions already,you assume i'm mad that you and dan got to lvl 40 in decent timing. could care less

Apparently you care a lot because you keep on posting.

i got stuck on your server and had to watch you and dan talking like that

Talking like what? Sometimes I offer advice to players who ask what stats are good and what talents they should take and if someone asks a question in WC I answer it if I know. Because it's coming from mine or dan's mouth does it instantly mean we're talking down to people because we are level 40? No. Another one of your assumptions.

hopefully you get a 7 day suspension you so rightfully deserve

This will depend on whether or not the devs here are fair or not like in other games (e.g. Guild wars 2/SWTOR). But assuming they are, nothing will happen because I did nothing wrong. Sorry try and find some other reason to get me banned (because I seem to have put your panties in a twist :().

Edited by Malthrus, 15 December 2013 - 19:53.

#51 Medi3vil

Medi3vil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 19:54

THE END!!!

yeah, this is already bored!  -_-

#52 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:06

Well seeing as my name gets brought up when I havn't said a word on the subject just thought i'de share some Whispers Guthix sent me the first day I reached level 40 and had never even spoken to him. 

yw4fcQ8.jpg
nWSYu5T.jpg
tDhdc72.jpg
2nGzTFS.jpg
K8gB9ws.jpg

Also I thought i'de been pretty nice in World chat but perhaps not. I have tried to help people when I can, even boosting some people through a couple of instances. O well. Funny topic. 

O ye and Guthix you told me you solo'd TR at max level, but someone else told me that was only do able with an exploit. So did you do it or didn't you? 

Edited by gomaki, 15 December 2013 - 20:07.

#53 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:11

This topic will be closed as soon as HCS notice it tomorrow.. I suggest ending this argument..

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#54 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:13

I solo'd Guardhouse when I was level 10, I am the bestest ever, so nuh  :D

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#55 Marre

Marre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:17

Okay guys this getting truly out of hand, all my point truly were is exploiting bugs is against ToU and might result to a terminate of account.

Also its no reason to say someone else did it, i didnt think it were a bug, i didnt think ditt and datt... this is not school its a game who runs as a fulltime work for the staffs/ half time work.

So please get what my point were and lets stop it at that.

Thanks!

Edited by Marre, 15 December 2013 - 20:18.

#56 Medi3vil

Medi3vil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:21

I think we should all meet in the central square and mongo and I use a ball party to relax a little  :lol:

#57 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:22

We did that Medi :D 3 nights ago now i believe? with 50 other people lol. was pretty fun.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#58 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:32

We did that Medi :D 3 nights ago now i believe? with 50 other people lol. was pretty fun.

Noooo, the only time i've ever asked you a question on the forum, and it's the only time you've never replied! O well lets all be friends and have a dance party then....

#59 Hiddie

Hiddie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 21:16

Rofl Dan.

This world can't handle me.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: