Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 17:53

Yeah, seeing that here. Investigating.

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

#22 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 17:54

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

I just got the same thing. Was trying to hunt the new Glob (Titan) with buffs and pots running.  :(

#23 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2016 - 17:57

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

It is on and off not sure what to think and good luck fs staff. I think it is a gremlin in the works for Halloween events.  :P  :lol:

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2016 - 17:58

Yeah. Things are looking pretty stable now but we're still working on it.

~ Grim

#25 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 20:08

Looks to be issues with 2 of the additional servers hence some people see issues but others not

We've taken the servers offline that were causing the issues so hopefully you should see it come better soon. We'll get those two servers fixed and back online in the morning however!

other than just being logged out of the forums. I'm experiencing a little lag with Pages loading a little slow. I just logged on a bit ago. I haven't tried to do anything on the map yet. Maybe you should unplug them same two servers again because it was good last night :) :P ;)

Edited by cucullainn, 31 October 2016 - 20:09.

#26 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:33

Not locked out - just still LAGGY AS HELL !!

"Trying" to Titan Hunt, but when pressing 0 to refresh (and thus attempt another kill) takes 2 seconds plus, you know there's something amiss  !!

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#27 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:37

"Trying" to Titan Hunt, but when pressing 0 to refresh (and thus attempt another kill) takes 2 seconds plus, you know there's something amiss  !!

Yes indeed it is really bad in gurgiss to refresh.  :(  :rolleyes:

#28 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:46

Yes indeed it is really bad in gurgiss to refresh.  :(  :rolleyes:

It's all yours - I've not got the patience to deal with that kind of response times I'm afraid - 'tis ridiculous ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#29 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:49

Yes it is and I am thinking of backing off. I am wasting to much stamina trying to deal with the lag. 

#30 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:04

HCWgXeG.gif

#31 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:28

What a difference several hours make - cleaned up a titan just then with no problems whatsoever ...

#32 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:13

yesterday I could not even login to the game at all (still do not know why)

today it worked BUT it took me several hours just to do the Global Event, lag was really horrible

I am just glad I did not get locked out of the game during my GE hunt like what happened to my friend who unfortunately had expensive epic chests running :(

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#33 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:43

just done another titan - and, whilst NOWHERE near as bad as the one I quit on, it was worse than the one I cleared up.... 'tis very frustrating ..

#34 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:48

When people do the F5 trick to faceroll the global events it cripples the system.

Might be a good idea in the future to slightly separate GE's and LE's.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#35 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:32

I was on an hour and a half ago and it started to get slow, just a little. I had been on for a couple of hours. I left and went to the store and came back and logged on again. Well I tried to. It took me a couple of minutes to actually get the site to work. Then on top of that there's been a couple times today in the forums I had to log out and then log back in. In order to be able to post.

Edited by cucullainn, 02 November 2016 - 01:33.

#36 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:35

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I have got this page three times in the last 5 minutes :(

#37 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:39

Yeah, an issue cropped up with Node 1. We're looking into it but the others are fine. Refresh and you should be fine.

#38 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:51

Poor Mr. Pickles

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:54

S'all sorted now!

#40 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 00:57

Don't know what is going on. Maybe Cloud problems? Got one page, sorry page can't be found. Now it's taking some time for pages to load

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: