KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:59

(fixed)
Grim, can you add to the guide where you can find the crystalline drops? I know they're in chests, but which chests? The guide doesn't say.

As I can tell, the treasure chests are not added to the guide at all?

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#82 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:50

grim can you add to the guide where you can find the crystaline drops i know there chests but which chests the guide doesnt say

http://wiki.fallensw...ndex.php/Chests

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#83 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:02

I know the wiki has them Pardoux but the guide is meant to the Ultimate guide and is what most ppl aim for.

#84 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:03

As I can tell, the treasure chests are not added to the guide at all?

Did that annoy you Kit?

#85 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:20

I know the wiki has them Pardoux but the guide is meant to the Ultimate guide and is what most ppl aim for.

MEANT to be is the operative word there I feel :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#86 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:40

MEANT to be is the operative word there I feel :)

LOL agreed

#87 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:31

grim can you add to the guide where you can find the crystalline drops i know there chests but which chests the guide doesn't say

I'll ask Hoofmaster about that.

~ Grim

#88 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:37

Here`s the thing Grim>>>we have no reason to walk the higher areas other than our hunts>>No se`s, very few quests now etc. I am aware that the se`s are put where they can be reached by most but I think we need some incentives to "Walk" the higher areas if there are chest located "spawn" there..

isn't chest enough of a reason.

A friend of mine said [Mass from Tazarian]: Question of the day: Since HCS has made everyone go nuts over thier new titan that gives you milk......would it be safe to say they have infected FS with a madcow disease? Have a great Friday folks.

#89 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:30

Now with Xmas getting close looks like Xmas seasonal titans are about to start spawning at any random time within now and the end of xmas .... Let's see if the magical Xmas spirit works: abracadabra xD

and so it came >>> https://forums.hunte...showtopic=74921

Edited by Kbyte, 17 December 2016 - 01:00.

#90 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:07

This is a brand new series of items. Don't wanna see them flood the game. It's not gonna be changing. So yeah. Inventor 2 will not work on them and those who have managed to get these items can feel the accomplishment.

Was just thinking of "MAYBE" bringing a few extra of the crystalline items into the game - well, ONE / DAY actually - maybe Gurgriss could give one of the chest crystalline items as a reward too ? (doesn't even have to be one that's currently in use - just one of them, replacing the one(s) that are there already ?

I love the fact that these items are still rare tho - just checked in the UFSG and the numbers are very low :-

WarHammer (28)

Amulet (10)

Shield (1)

Armour (2)

Gloves (2)

Ring (2)

Sword (1)

Rune (2)

Boots (4) + 1 in the AH

Can't imagine why the warhammer is the most popular tho - I want the amulet and the armour and the gloves - Oh, wait - that's 'cos I've got the warhammer already LOL.

#91 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 15:40

Can we get a 10 year medal to go with this guy :P

#92 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2017 - 19:00

https://forums.hunte...e=5#entry974760

Bump, to see if this suggestion can get a cow response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: