On PvP and equipment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_malshun

gothador_malshun
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2010 - 19:04

I've no problem with pvp as i come from fallensword and it's no bother as it's a part of the game. My question is two part. Is there a level restriction on weapons and equipment, and if not how are people that are able to hit me getting a hold of equipment that is so far above the average players that it's nearly "god" status in pvp? I've been hit for well over 10k+ damage in the two pvp attacks i've suffered.

#2 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2010 - 20:45

Vials multiply stats

The top vial for me will multiply my dmg x 10 so i can hit for for 700k and 7mil if i'm lucky enough to get a deathblow.

Use the gothaguide for stats, theres a link on this forum in active topics to fix it on your comp, it will have all the info you need.

#3 uriahheap

uriahheap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:16

Perhaps to clarify- The equipment here is not what makes people efficient in PvP or leveling, it is the level of the character. Vials amplify this effect. No matter if you have all the best equipment for your level, you will still be far behind those of a much higher level, due to all the points they have put into attributes.

#4 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:46

Perhaps to clarify- The equipment here is not what makes people efficient in PvP or leveling, it is the level of the character. Vials amplify this effect. No matter if you have all the best equipment for your level, you will still be far behind those of a much higher level, due to all the points they have put into attributes.

just to clearify this post to the newer player trying to learn more, unlike in fs where you can only attack someone within 5 lvls either way of your lvl, here in gothador you can attack anyone regardless of lvl provided you are in a pvp realm, meaning if you stepped into a pvp realm i could hit you. and its going to seem godlike because im so much bigger, but in that same aspect, i have a mage that when he was 5k killed a warrior that was 62k. bear in mind that my mage was vialed and the warrior was not, but none the less lvl doesnt really mean squat once you are over lvl 10k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: