21 replies to this topic

#21 Varlun

Varlun

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 15:19

buy EP and sell it to players

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think you can trade EP or exchange it in any way.

#22 Varlun

Varlun

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 15:29

I wonder if I should take the time to split up my suggestions and give them all their own thread. This would have a range of pros and cons.

Pros:

*It would allow me to flesh out each suggestion in more detail

*It would allow people to thumbs up the original post, whereas here they may support one idea but not another

*It would give every suggestion the opportunity to have adequate attention, whereas here it's easy for one or more to be looked over and not discussed

*(Similar to last one) It would in general promote greater discussion of each suggestion. Someone might have something to say, then read through the replies and see there's a discussion going on about a different suggestion. If they do post, it kind of interrupts the current conversation. If they don't, obviously that's lost feedback.

*It probably would make it easier on the devs

Cons:

*It would be more difficult to keep track of the threads. I've tried multiple times to set up the notifications, and it just refuses to email me when this thread gets a reply. I have to check it constantly. I would have to do the same for every thread. I've told it to email me instantly, I've unfollowed and refollowed the thread, nothing works.

Honestly that's the only con I can really think of. I guess it almost seems like a no-brainer to go ahead and split this up. Still though, it'd be pretty annoying to keep track of them all. Meh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: