• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 19:07

"Well," said Michael, "How do y-y-you propose we g-g-get to France?" It was obvious he was still shaken by the news, so in best intrest of his fear, I replied, "An easy ride." "Excuse me?" One of the men in my squad said. In such a tone I thought he was offended. "We'll take a cruise ship!" All the men exclaimed with shouts of great measure. All except michael.
When the shouting died down, he said, "I thought we were in a hurry?" "We are, but if you look at the bottom, the shipments went out yesterday. So any arrival by american soldiers will raise suspiscion. Plus, these formulas look complicated, the molecular structure is all wonky, so the chemical compound will be unstable, therefore I imagine they would have to make some modifications. So we've got a little time. Oh, and all the tickets are on me." The men bursted out in ecstatic shouting.

We took a 6 hour train ride to the harbor, and when we got there, we were amazed. The blue sky was filled with clouds, and even more full with birds. The sea was a calm soothing blue. And the buildings were mostly gift shops, as this town was a tourist's attraction. The ticket shop was right by the dock that a great white ship was in. "Is that it?" Micael asked me. "Uh.... yeah." I was still amazed by the volume of the harbor. And even more amazed at the lack of use. About 200 ships could fit in here, and all that's in here are two schooners and one towering cruise ship. "Well I'll need the money, if we're going to fill the bill." I broke reluctantly out of my daze and haded Michael 16 100 dollar bills. "Purchase the tickets and get the nessecary supplies. Oh, and Michael, don't be a tightwad, spend generously my 401k plan should more than likely cover everything." Michael grinned and walked into the shop. I watched the sea and it's blue waves. A while later, Michael walked out with a bag of tickets. "Gather round!" He shouted. "We're going to divide the tickets." He was handing out tickets to every one of our men, and as soon as we were done, we boarded the ship. Everyone ran in different directions once we got on. I walked towards the main deck. As I walked to one of the folding chairs to sit down and relax, I saw a pool. People were already swimming in it. A slender blond girl walked over to me. "Umm, have you seen a metal necklace?" She asked me, "I seemed to have dropped it somewhere around here." "If I had seen it I would have given it to you even if it wasn't yours." I said with a seductive smile. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled back at me.
Just then we heard a bloodcurdling scream. I jumped up in fear, and tried to find where the scream was coming from. After about 3 minutes after walking around I saw some of my men, some bystanders, and the captain staring at a noxious purple gas flowing out from under a white door. I covered my mouth and nose with my shirt and kicked the door in. The door flew from the hinges and landed a few feet in front of me. The gas was transparent so I could easily see a woman in a white labcoat lying on the floor with a serrated knife in her chest. Her hands were wrapped around the knife. I started to feel the effects of the gas. My head was throbbing, my legs were weak, my eyesight was jerking from side to side making it hard to get a solid fix on the room, my chest felt like it was being crushed. Still, I had to figure out where the gas was coming from and stop it. I found a huge container that looked similar to the ones found in the comm center in the canyon, exept that this one had gas spraying out of it. I found a wheel on the side of the container, and grabbed it. I missed. With my eyesight the way it was, it was difficult. I tried 2, or was it 3 more times, on the 2nd, or 3rd try, I got it! I then turned it clockwise and the gas slowly dissipated. Once the gas cleared the room my men and the captain came in. I was still suffering from the effects of the gas, I had lost the will to live, but I held on. Instead, I fainted.

When I came to, I recognized my men and the captain. My head still hurt, but everything else was all right. "What happened?" The captain asked. I looked at Michael and said, "Project Malefactor is on the ship." "Was." One of my men said. I looked at Michael in dismay. He said, "We are in a hospital in Paris. The container has been taken by whoever brought it."
"That woman on the ship was modifing the gas." Michael sighed and said, "No one was able to identify her."
"We've got to find that gas," I said, "If it's as potent as it was on the ship, this is much more serious than we thought."

#2 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 19:16

If you didn't like it, please post and tell me "WHY" you didn't like it.
Gives me something to think about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: