007Ben's Content

There have been 1 items by 007Ben (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#929935 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by 007Ben on 26 April 2015 - 05:30 in Other Games

First off, it is absolutely astounding that there was no blog post made on Legacy to advertise the sale of platinum. It would suggest that HCS aren't even interested in the revenue we generate, let alone the game itself. Zorg hasn't posted a blog in over 2 months now.

Speaking of blogs, we are now day 22 into our new map and have yet to receive the results of the previous round. Before this we got our round results within 5 days, and the round before that on the actual day so surely a blog post to tell us cannot be a time consuming task.

And to top it off, what brought me to this thread, the fact that Zorg, when asked what would be happening for the 10th year anniversary, could reply to the one guy bringing us amazing graphics for Legacy with "Toolboxes? lol" It really isn't a lol situation. :/ Is Zorg suffering Legacy based depression or what?

I think this one is pretty darn accurate ^

It doesn't take but a few minutes (at most) to create a blog post. I would think that someone could find the time of day to create one, especially when it is about a Plat sale which is supposed to earn money for HCS.

It's an embarrassment that it has been 26 days into the new map, and results from the previous map have not been released.

Legacy is turning 10 years this year, and a few people are saying that we are getting a toolbox (because this is what was promised to us years ago. Screw your toolbox, in my eyes they're pretty worthless. I'd rather have something like, I don't know, an update? I too am one of the Avatars that have maxed out their training abilities, and is accruing a backlog. Right now there's a few abilities on the game, but again there is so many more that have been suggested in our forums.

I do appreciate the crystal update and new weapons. That is a pretty good start, but there is so much more than needs to be done on this game (not even large additions, there's a thread in the Main Forum with player added changes). We had a vote for an order of updates to be pushed out, having a revamped inventory was on this list. I'm not the best at coding, but I know that this won't take up much time at all.

edit: Oh, and Happy Valentine's day, 2 months later (see Joe's Merchandise)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: