13 replies to this topic

#1 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 18:09

Well i recently learned that I couldnt show people my imgur gallery and i have some great stuff on my photobucket so i decided to make a gallery here to refer people to :D
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SIGGEHS:
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image my collab with a friend
Posted Image a gift to the friend who did a collab with me

Some of the above sigs were made for people on a gfx forum where the rules are much different thanks for stopping by and taking a look ^_^
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#2 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:31

small update*

#3 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:18

small update*

#4 Sahardy

Sahardy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:21

I don't see the point to this thread. You have your shop thread which showcases your work, as well as an image hosting website.

Sahardy.gif
good photographyer. great drawer. but im most best at photoshop.

#5 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:43

I don't see the point to this thread. You have your shop thread which showcases your work, as well as an image hosting website.

imgur doesnt allow public views of my album

#6 GFXGUYHALO

GFXGUYHALO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:48

Posted Image
like it?

Sorry guys for not being on for a long time im really busy!

not really the render isnt that good but good attempt you will make a big progress

HEHE i was correct you have made big progress

halo2sig_zps13687e76.png

Check out my Graphics Shop:

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58996

#7 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 April 2013 - 15:41

imgur doesnt allow public views of my album

Use photobucket. :)

#8 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 00:28

That's true but some ppl don't like to toggle all through that extra work when it's more convenient elsewhere like how not everyone wants to scroll down and see what other useful things are in a subjects bio.

Imgur can supersede photobucket just like reddit can supersede bing for personal favs to optional resorts and ever since photobucket had that recent upgrade not everyone, including me, had complete access to the site since it crashes or screen goes white.

Thanks pete for showing it here so I can admire more so what I requested :)

eqnq15.png                  

#9 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:38

That's true but some ppl don't like to toggle all through that extra work when it's more convenient elsewhere like how not everyone wants to scroll down and see what other useful things are in a subjects bio.

Imgur can supersede photobucket just like reddit can supersede bing for personal favs to optional resorts and ever since photobucket had that recent upgrade not everyone, including me, had complete access to the site since it crashes or screen goes white.

my photobucket is full lol! started using imgur, this is a more complete than the gallery at my shop, what's at my shop is more quality stuff i have done, this more breadth people can say that they would like an avi or sig with a style like one of the above. I dont wanna spam up my shop but from now on i will not reply to it so that it gets send to the back, i have a link in my bio to it. :D

#10 Sahardy

Sahardy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:11

my photobucket is full lol! started using imgur, this is a more complete than the gallery at my shop, what's at my shop is more quality stuff i have done, this more breadth people can say that they would like an avi or sig with a style like one of the above. I dont wanna spam up my shop but from now on i will not reply to it so that it gets send to the back, i have a link in my bio to it. :D

I've had my photobucket for about 7 years. How in God's green Earth did you manage to fill yours up?

Sahardy.gif
good photographyer. great drawer. but im most best at photoshop.

#11 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:54

Yeah, filling it up seems improbable, unless you've been making like 20 HD wallpapers a day for the past year. They give you an unreasonable amount of storage for free.

#12 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:05

Yeah, filling it up seems improbable, unless you've been making like 20 HD wallpapers a day for the past year. They give you an unreasonable amount of storage for free.

if i could continue uploading there i would and thats all i know :oops:

#13 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:16

I've got over 1000 files uploaded to my photobucket with only 23% of my storage used in 3 years. I don't think there's anyway you could have filled up 2 GB that fast.

Try checking your account status Username->User Settings->Account

That should let you check how much storage you used. If there's still a lot of space it might be a problem with how you're uploading or something. Might want to get help from the company support then.

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#14 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 15:43

I've got over 1000 files uploaded to my photobucket with only 23% of my storage used in 3 years. I don't think there's anyway you could have filled up 2 GB that fast.

Try checking your account status Username->User Settings->Account

That should let you check how much storage you used. If there's still a lot of space it might be a problem with how you're uploading or something. Might want to get help from the company support then.

thanks! :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: