BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 15:55

Hi there Everyone!

The good Brother Giles has informed us that he has a further four recipes for sale in his shop in the Cathedral of Ways. As before, the recipes use items dropped from the Cave Critters.

We look forward to your constructive feedback regarding the Potion buffs and strength.

Furthermore, we will be releasing 10 levels of Content on Tuesday.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 15:56

Awesome, *runs to the shop*

Sig16avi703-Ru2_zps6167231b.png by Zeder

"Surrender is NOT an option" - Tamra Dragonstar - Lord Command of the Dnulian Army. (Queen)

#3 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 12 October 2012 - 15:56

Awesome, *runs to the shop*

//follows.

Thank you for the new recipes/potions!

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#4 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:00

Just to point out, the recipe known images are broken, they are all showing recipes as not known, when i know for a fact I have them, just thought I'd give you the heads up.

"Surrender is NOT an option" - Tamra Dragonstar - Lord Command of the Dnulian Army. (Queen)

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:02

They should be showing. I've flushed the game cache, if they still aren't showing for you, please try flushing your cache!

#6 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:03

I see 4 recipes? :P

#7 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:07

Flushed cache, and they're still not working.

#8 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:12

Okay works in the Backpack, gonna check in the shop again. Now I've learnt the new recipes!

#9 AttorraRu

AttorraRu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:14

Okay the problem is with the shopm, it's not showing them as known in there, so it can't be my cache, as it shows them learnt in my BP!

#10 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:24

We look forward to your constructive feedback regarding the Potion buffs and strength.

I think the level of Reckoning 200 is quite high, or it should cost around 3 FSP to make (I don't know how much the ingredients cost to make though). If Reckoning 200 is quite cheap to get then the buff becomes useless.

Epic Forge 100 seems ok. It could be a little bit higher level (150 max). Again I don't know the costs to make it, but I guess 75k for EF 100 seems ok, 200k for EF150 would seem ok too.

Distil 100 is very useful. It is more powerful than the fairly easy to obtain Distil 50, and slightly less effective than the more expensive Distil 150. The Distil 150 still is very useful for those who wish to use the best. The price of this potion is important though because too cheap will make Distil 50 useless and too expensive will make it useless against Distil 150. I guess a price of 1 to 3 FSP seems ok to me.

Stalker 100 seems ok to me. It adds a bit of XP and the buff is of a higher level so it keeps its value. I don't know the costs, but I guess a low cost of 50k-100k gold would be good for this potion.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#11 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 16:28

Hallelujah!!! New Content Tuesdays!!!

*prays for Tuesday to show up faster*

#12 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 17:00

You guys in the HCS offices must be mainlining Diet Coke these days.

Nice work on these new potions. Not overpowering, nor a threat to buff sellers. My only concern is that Zelhill gear will become even more scarce/valuable. Perhaps that's the point: maybe we'll see a correction in the prices in the FSP marketplace.

The new AH is growing on me as well. Well done, everyone.

#13 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 17:32

Nice work on these new potions. Not overpowering, nor a threat to buff sellers. My only concern is that Zelhill gear will become even more scarce/valuable. Perhaps that's the point: maybe we'll see a correction in the prices in the FSP marketplace.

zelhill gear will never become scarece nor will any other gear used in the cave pots ..cause simple supply and demand applys ppl will scavenge more when events go on because now all drops have some value where as all scavengers used to drop zelhill brotherhood and the rest by the hundreds..if the lack of the items needed push the pot prices up then good because then more will scavenge and that will drop the price again..just wish theses where here last week i dropped hundreds of items of brotherhood, cave troll etc

#14 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 17:36

zelhill gear will never become scarece nor will any other gear used in the cave pots ..cause simple supply and demand applys ppl will scavenge more when events go on because now all drops have some value where as all scavengers used to drop zelhill brotherhood and the rest by the hundreds..if the lack of the items needed push the pot prices up then good because then more will scavenge and that will drop the price again..just wish theses where here last week i dropped hundreds of items of brotherhood, cave troll etc

I'm more worried about people with large backpacks buying up Zelhill gear, and then hoarding/price gouging.

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 17:41

I'm more worried about people with large backpacks buying up Zelhill gear, and then hoarding/price gouging.

that is possible i made a fair few of the new pots last week and i sold em at a fair price as my inbox was full of messages ppl saying that what i would suggest is wait till scavenging times start b4 either grabbing the parts needed or the pots when the game gets flooded prices drop and if ur able to hold a few spares then you can do ok.. one thing i will say i doubt many will make the distil pot the stone troll has a 50k price tag on finding it way too much to warrent making the pot even the se in the caves is half that tag

#16 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 19:12

Hoof does the Diet Coke, I'm all about good, Jamaican Ginger Beer.

The Zelhill gear is always available. If Cave Gear is useful, then the Cave might just do the job now! :mrgreen:

just wish theses where here last week i dropped hundreds of items of brotherhood, cave troll etc

Um. Sorry? But it's fer the good of the game! :wink:

As I said above, Zehill is ALWAYS available. So buy when there is no Event?

At the end of the day, I want the caves to function as a gold sink, as intended. If the recent changes make this happen, I'm a happy bunny!

#17 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 19:16

grim please adjust the stone troll price at 50k even you must see that is way beyond even what LE are during events i am guessing the idea is to make the potions and at 50k no one will be able to adford too as 1 you have to get the drops 2 you have to compenstate the cost into the price making it as you will get lots of undesired drops from everything at 50k..and unless your dropping gold coated mini hoofs no one will scavenge at that higher rate

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 19:38

grim please adjust the stone troll price at 50k

Anyone else agree? I cannot make change based off of one players FB.

#19 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 12 October 2012 - 19:43

grim please adjust the stone troll price at 50k

Anyone else agree? I cannot make change based off of one players FB.

50k for something Not legendary, is pretty steep imo.

#20 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2012 - 19:46

I would be ok with 25k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: