#21 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:57

What do you mean penny! Tomorrow is February 20th... There are only 28 days in Feb. that is pretty much End of the month...

I'm retired, I get paid on the 1st.  Offers don't typically last that long.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#22 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:10

Anyone got a guess on how many kills it will take to Top 100?

#23 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 13:49

Anyone got a guess on how many kills it will take to Top 100?

anything like last one around 55k or so the frags help composers so the top 100 has jumped some

#24 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 13:54

Guessing High 40's / Low 50's to get into Top 100

#25 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 14:00

Was hoping to see what was discussed in the last event, an extra 1 chest for those who go above and beyond the minimum (25,000 + kills). Helps the moral of those who just miss top 100.

Edited by Leos3000, 20 February 2015 - 14:01.

#26 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 00:00

Why is on the announcement: The Gold Tier gets 1 x Decorated Lock Box, but mouse over on the progress bar: The Gold Tier gets 2 x Decorated Lock Box???  Which one is correct?

#27 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:53

There is something I would like to see, one extra Chest for the guild with more kills during the GE. (One for each player of the guild who achieved for the reward)

I know, there is a lot of big guilds vs small guilds, making high level player getting higher, etc.

But fot me that would add a lot of activity and interest on the Global Event, als the guild can have a new Achievement for that.

#28 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:21

As I was frolicking naked through the realms slaughtering Gargantuan Mosquitoes with my water trident today I was thinking it would be nice to have something more special with this event. I usually massacre these blood suckers with extreme prejudice,  and then I take a shower afterwards to wash all the blood off my birthday suit. So you are probably thinking that it sounds very satisfying taking out these bugs in such a manner; what could make it more special? How about the invention of 2 potions. One called 100% deet or bug spray potion, this would be a skill that would work the same way as holy flame but would give +0.2% extra damage vs. vermin per point. Then the other potion would be a relatively high animal magnetism called bug attractant or vermin pheromones. Anyways just my thoughts sitting here naked with my bug zapper.

~Rasputin.

Edited by Rasputin, 23 February 2015 - 05:39.

Rasputin17.jpg 

#29 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:12

As I was frolicking naked through the realms slaughtering Gargantuan Mosquitoes with my water trident today I was thinking it would be nice to have something more special with this event. I usually massacre these blood suckers with extreme prejudice  and then I take a shower afterwards to wash all the blood off my birthday suit. So you are probably thinking that it sounds very satisfying taking out these bugs in such a manner what could make it more special? How about the invention of 2 potions. One called 100% deet or bug spray potion, this would be a skill that would work the same way as holy flame but would give +0.2% extra damage vs. vermin per point. Then the other potion would be a relatively high animal magnetism called bug attractant or vermin pheromones. Anyways just my thoughts sitting here naked with my bug zapper.

~Rasputin.

An AM pot would be nice, but there is no need for a HF for Vermins, I would not use it for sure, I want Reckoning kickin in on AM/CSV more often, plus, I would save all those pots to use against Vermins Titans lol

#30 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:09

An AM pot would be nice, but there is no need for a HF for Vermins, I would not use it for sure, I want Reckoning kickin in on AM/CSV more often, plus, I would save all those pots to use against Vermins Titans lol

I think Rasputin was saying having a Vermin potion would be beneficial like HF in regular hunting use, etc. There are blocks from 1000-EOC that have vermin for many maps at a time, just like undead.

#31 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:48

There is something I would like to see, one extra Chest for the guild with more kills during the GE. (One for each player of the guild who achieved for the reward)

I know, there is a lot of big guilds vs small guilds, making high level player getting higher, etc.

But fot me that would add a lot of activity and interest on the Global Event, als the guild can have a new Achievement for that.

I don't really like this idea, it is suppose to be the community together, not guilds vs guilds.

#32 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 13:01

I don't really like this idea, it is suppose to be the community together, not guilds vs guilds.

Got exactly the same feeling about it.

#33 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 14:42

Last week of Feb. Time for that Fsp's sale ;)

#34 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 17:17

to expand on Rasputin's post what if there was a special weapon we could buy from a vendor or create like a giant electrified swatter lol it gives decent damage and maybe a +1 to each global kill while using it.

#35 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 February 2015 - 21:36

SO i just found out that top 100 peaple get ruby chest, i have to say this is not fair and should be taken away. maybe then there be more effort from peaple and  we  ALL CAN ENJOY RUBY CHEST'S ,  maybe give them 2 extra rubys IF the comuunity reach's ruby lvl  thank you for your time have a great day  uncle Z

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#36 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 22:00

SO i just found out that top 100 peaple get ruby chest, i have to say this is not fair and should be taken away. maybe then there be more effort from peaple and we ALL CAN ENJOY RUBY CHEST'S , maybe give them 2 extra rubys IF the comuunity reach's ruby lvl thank you for your time have a great day uncle Z

We would never get close to ruby without the help of the top 100 and what incentive is there for those with big stam banks to blow months of accumulated stam to only be sabotaged by those that are only willing to do the minimum. There was a guy in global chat saying he wouldn't put the minimum 5k kills until the last day as he would not help the community unless he himself is guaranteed ruby. Pretty amazing attitude. If everyone shared this attitude, how many kills would we have on the last day? 0. Lol

Edited by yotwehc, 23 February 2015 - 22:08.

#37 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 22:01

SO i just found out that top 100 peaple get ruby chest, i have to say this is not fair and should be taken away. maybe then there be more effort from peaple and  we  ALL CAN ENJOY RUBY CHEST'S ,  maybe give them 2 extra rubys IF the comuunity reach's ruby lvl  thank you for your time have a great day  uncle Z

I dont even know where to start with this one..so because you know you wont get ruby because the community will fail miserably you want everyone who did spend their stam to go without lol...

when we fail these events there is no one to blame except the players ..no i know many cant make the top 100 but thats just life some will some wont but doesnt mean you shouldnt pour everything bit of stam into the event ..you ask yourself why should i because f you did and everyone else did then everyone would have the best ruby chests we have the stam just way way too many do 5k and say done my bit..

they dont realise or they do and dont care that the chests more then justify using every bit of stam you have after all you can level up later with much better pots

Edited by hades8840, 23 February 2015 - 22:02.

#38 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:55

2x Extra Ruby for Top 100
1x Extra Ruby for anyone over 30.000 Kills, and didn`t get Top100. (I believe hades proposed that)

Anyway, last year we failed miserably, I was hoping to see the Community Kills lowered, but I believe HCS thinks with Frag Chests we would kill more, but no, those who want to farm Frags will just hunt the Mosquitos without Global Booster, and activated it after reaching the desired amount of frags. Giving almost the same amount of kills.

#39 chslayer

chslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:05

The Fallen Sword Community achieved the crystal Tier with a total of 16,200,000 kills (bolded in the above table)

http://wiki.fallensw..._Quest_15-02-14

I wouldnt call nearly reaching ruby * failed miserably* it was still a pretty good effort.

#40 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:54

The Fallen Sword Community achieved the crystal Tier with a total of 16,200,000 kills (bolded in the above table)

http://wiki.fallensw..._Quest_15-02-14

I wouldnt call nearly reaching ruby * failed miserably* it was still a pretty good effort.

we havent reached ruby yet..and if your quoting me then we wasnt close when posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: