BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 August 2020 - 16:00

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.png

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 16:00 (server time) on the 12th of August 2020.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional 2 Global Ruby Frag Stash II chests.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2020 - 16:12

Thanks for the event

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 19:20

Thank you for the current GE event but can I ask.......are there any entirely new, none that have been seen before, GE events in the pipeline? Personaly, I think a PvP themed one would be........

tenor.gif

Cheers,

wil72

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2020 - 19:23

Thank you for the current GE event but can I ask.......are there any entirely new, none that have been seen before, GE events in the pipeline? Personaly, I think a PvP themed one would be........

tenor.gif

Cheers,

wil72

I agree, but I suppose the feelings of anti-PvPers should be considered......

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 19:45

I agree, but I suppose the feelings of anti-PvPers should be considered......

They can "opt out" no GE is mandatory so they need not get their knickers in a twist. Their loss though due to the new super duper rewards that would obviously be made available ;)

Cheers

wil72

Edited by wil72, 07 August 2020 - 19:55.

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2020 - 21:04

tenor.gif

Cheers,

wil72

Anything new would be wonderful ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 16:25

Hello?

#8 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2020 - 16:45

tenor.gif

Cheers,
wil72

PvP seasons ring a bell? Yikes lol.

Pretty sure a global pvp event was suggested before, and Xp, gold, and durability loss would irk alot of people.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 August 2020 - 17:09

Hi there everyone!

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :)

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#10 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 18:35

PvP seasons ring a bell? Yikes lol.

Pretty sure a global pvp event was suggested before, and Xp, gold, and durability loss would irk alot of people.

PvP Seasons failed as it was an attempt to replace the current PvP mechanics, all of them. It was too much to soon.

PvP Seaons or something similar as a Global, now that might be a starter. And yes, its been suggested many times and a proposal that Hoof seemed in favour of. But mate, like just about everything else that was many, many moons, or should that be moo's, ago.

And for those that would be irk'd by Xp, gold and gear durability loss they need not join in, hate the term "opt out" has way to many connotations. Their loss though as obviously such an event as this would have mental crazy rewards. :D

Cheers,

wil72

Edited by wil72, 12 August 2020 - 18:37.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: