#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:43

Please increase the PvP attack range..

It was increased from 5 levels to 10 levels at level 200.. Would it be possible to increase it further down the line as well? I know those at my level and even higher would find the increased target range more fun

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:46

Please increase the PvP attack range..

It was increased from 5 levels to 10 levels at level 200.. Would it be possible to increase it further down the line as well? I know those at my level and even higher would find the increased target range more fun

Let's be accurate here - SOME would - some wouldn't :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 July 2014 - 13:58

Awwwww... come on! We would welcome you to the dark side with open arms.   B)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:33

Lets be even more accurate... and say PVPers or Prestige chasers/ *cough*(cheaters)*cough* would love it  :P

Could it be more fun? possibly, i mean you can use GVG as the example... but of course i don't see a 200 level gap you can be hitting nor should be able to hit. But maybe they can release a few more levels of play, i think everyone could use more friends to play with :D  

#5 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 19:16

Lets be even more accurate... and say PVPers or Prestige chasers/ *cough*(cheaters)*cough* would love it  :P

Cheaters? :huh:  People misunderstand the mean of "Cheat" these days

#6 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 19:30

Cheaters in this case im referring to people who buy/sell or trade for prestige, bigger gap for them means more places they can get it from so they would be down to do that. 

#7 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:16

So many things on the HCS Roadmap yet to do for this year alone, and so many things discussed that are percolating that the likelihood of this happening is about the same as me winning the lottery. .... BTW I don't buy lottery tickets.

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:23

Stuff on the roadmap would get cleared, if there was any activity on it - but progress seems to have ground to a complete and utter halt ?

Last post from Zorg was a month ago - comments need to be more frequent (once a week even would be fine) - just to let players know that things are progressing ...

Looking at the original post, it seems that :-

Currently In Development (Target Release Date)

Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (We're still reviewing this change)
Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflict (23rd July 2014)

Let's see what's gonna happen in the next couple of days ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 22:03

Well maybe some more PvP activity will keep players' minds off the development process of the other parts of the game ;-)

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 15:28

Well, they DID make ladder hits unbountyable, and the arena is much better, we've had quite a few global events... So they ARE progressing all in all, just not as quickly as some might like... Let's not get all annoyed and just be more patient, hmm?

My 2 Pennys

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:39

A 25+/- range and beyond at the even higher levels would be a great, easy start for improving PvP..

Edited by RebornJedi, 23 July 2014 - 05:40.

#12 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:10

do not want

cxefFOY.gif

#13 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 14:14

Cheaters in this case im referring to people who buy/sell or trade for prestige, bigger gap for them means more places they can get it from so they would be down to do that. 

I am all for an increase of attack range anywhere above level 1000, say an increase to +/-25. Above level 2000 could be +/-50.

In order to dissuade the Prestige traders, make Prestige gain reflective of the stam used. 10 stam attacks gain 1 prestige point, 100 stam = 10 Prestige. Every attack on the Ladder should earn you Prestige. Why is it that every winning bounty attack gains Prestige? The same simple formula should work across the game, whether it be for Ladder hits, BB attacks or standard PvP attacks. Prestige is as the name implies, an honor bestowed upon the victor. Treat it as such.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#14 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 17:37

I am all for an increase of attack range anywhere above level 1000, say an increase to +/-25. Above level 2000 could be +/-50.

In order to dissuade the Prestige traders, make Prestige gain reflective of the stam used. 10 stam attacks gain 1 prestige point, 100 stam = 10 Prestige. Every attack on the Ladder should earn you Prestige. Why is it that every winning bounty attack gains Prestige? The same simple formula should work across the game, whether it be for Ladder hits, BB attacks or standard PvP attacks. Prestige is as the name implies, an honor bestowed upon the victor. Treat it as such.

+1 million

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#15 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 18:18

+5 increments every 200 levels would be excellent to have..

In order to dissuade the Prestige traders, make Prestige gain reflective of the stam used. 10 stam attacks gain 1 prestige point, 100 stam = 10 Prestige.

Would rather see 10 stam attacks get 10 prestige.. And 100 stam gets 100 prestige.. Earning prestige based on the amount of stamina would be more enjoyable

I don't know about earning prestige for every PvP ladder attack.. It would help promote activity but seems like an easy way to farm prestige.. But again, might promote more activity.

Aaaand we all know activating prestige needs a desperate overhaul

#16 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 21:22

do not want

I+m+fine+with+my+white+color+text+I+feel

#17 wil72

wil72