Photo

New Potion Idea

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like an Undjuvion Potion? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like an Undjuvion inspired Potion?

1. YES! Call it Juvi Juice! (10 votes [71.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. Who is that? (4 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. That sounds gross lol (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sajitarius

Sajitarius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 09:51

well, most of us all know and love the player Undjuvion for being a super positive and helpful member of the community. I think it would be awesome if there was something in game to honor the legend. I have never been in the same guild with him, I just think he has a positive impact on the game. so let's hear your opinions!

#2 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2022 - 09:56

you are a champ tho i decline  :P unless its deep pockets lvl 200  :D

edit : and u MAY be a nutter <3

edit : this is very serious peeps!!!!

Edited by Undjuvion, 24 July 2022 - 10:02.

#3 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 11:09

Where's the 'Get a room' option?

#4 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 July 2022 - 15:49

This idea of Pots being named after players sounds a great idea. Theres already Sets/creatures after players and soon a Titan, so pots after a player with a skill of their choice seems amazing. 

1XUAuwf.png

#5 Sajitarius

Sajitarius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 10:23

This idea of Pots being named after players sounds a great idea. Theres already Sets/creatures after players and soon a Titan, so pots after a player with a skill of their choice seems amazing. 

i love this feedback. i think there are many awesome players in the game, but nominating someone in your same guild would of course seem biased. but hey, who would love a mzzery potion?!?! <3 <3

#6 Sajitarius

Sajitarius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 10:24

BadPenny potion would be cool too

#7 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 21:35

I didn't vote but just out of curiosity, who decides which players are deserving?  Many players are helpful in certain areas of expertise so once you get started naming potions for people, where do you stop?  I see a couple of people already named that are very active in chat.  Nothing against them, but other players not active in chat are helpful as well even though it's not in the public eye so to speak.  One of many personal examples I could give is Maehdros, who helped me (and many others) get started in gold hitting way back when.  I would nominate him for a Master Thief potion but I can only imagine the wailing and crying that would bring from the anti-pvp'ers so who gets to decide?

Screenshot everything!

#8 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2022 - 22:32

Potion of Mzzery. Lose x # of Levels per level of the skill.

Jokes aside, maybe make a global reward chest that has different options of potions to choose, various names of players of course!

Cheers!

~Maeh

Edit: I just read the above post haha. Cheers yote LOL shhh tho... I gave up gold hitting long ago! 😉

Edited by Maehdros, 28 July 2022 - 22:35.

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 02:37

Re-release PvP Seasons and the chest will be named after the victor ;).

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 July 2022 - 11:24

Re-release PvP Seasons and the chest will be named after the victor ;).

Victor?  Not that many know Victor's IGN, but I do...

All kidding aside, though, there should be more deciding factors to who might be worthy (not me, certainly), besides who is "best" at PvP or leveling or even who is most popular or most infamous... After all, these are all fleeting things that are subject to change at any time.

Outstanding contributions to the game should be a deciding factor.  If my opinion was considered, I would say that Pointy deserves a potion, at least a critter, if not more, and an entire Master Realm named after him....  So many many of you would be lost without FSH to hold your hand, after all.

Edited by BadPenny, 29 July 2022 - 11:27.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#11 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 14:30

To make it fair and square, just name the potions after the best qualifiers for Globals, like designing new LEs/SEs works, then there's no need for voting or disagreeing.

But a few people outside it could get their name on a potion, without any personal opinion, Mowglik for a Light Foot potion (for all his work on the maps), PointyHair for his work on FSH (maybe the name of others involved, I leave it to HCS discretion)...and things like that.

#12 Sajitarius

Sajitarius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:06

I didn't vote but just out of curiosity, who decides which players are deserving?  Many players are helpful in certain areas of expertise so once you get started naming potions for people, where do you stop?  I see a couple of people already named that are very active in chat.  Nothing against them, but other players not active in chat are helpful as well even though it's not in the public eye so to speak.  One of many personal examples I could give is Maehdros, who helped me (and many others) get started in gold hitting way back when.  I would nominate him for a Master Thief potion but I can only imagine the wailing and crying that would bring from the anti-pvp'ers so who gets to decide?

you bring up a good point about "deserve", even though life sure doesn't seem to about about people getting what they deserve. if the idea gets implemented, should the very first one be named after me, since it's my own original idea?  B)  anyway, i had an idea!
a monthly rotation where a player could be chosen for various things: pvp, most levels gained, most buffs given, contribution to a global event, titan kills, SE kills, arena wins, chests opened, and maybe at the end of the year- yes, a popularity contest vote.

and most importantly, once a person wins this honor one time and gets a potion named for them, they can never get another one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: