#21 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:35

Cassafras lets arrows fly one by one, shooting a bandit in the waist, one in his fighting arm, and one in his ankle. She prepares another one, but her bow is knocked out of her hand as a large bandit comes at her with his sword. Cassa swings her large round shield off her back in front of her as she prepares to deflect the blow.

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#22 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:02

Roan, seeing that Cassafras is in danger, takes out is last arrow but when he tries to install it, it breaks. Last solution... He takes out his dagger and trows it towards the bandit attacking Cass. The bandit falls on the ground with a dagger in his left ear.

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#23 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:22

Darth nods at Lader, as if saying 'thanks' for helping him with the bandit that was attacking him. Then, noticing that his fellow adventurers were beginning to tire, ordered everyone to send one last assault, hoping to kill enough bandits to make them retreat, as outlasting them to the end would no longer be an option. He charged in and was immidiately locked in combat. He managed to elbow and kick a few, but did not actually land any killing blows. Fearing his own life, he attempted to back out of the combat, but was cut off by more bandits.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#24 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:30

Roan jumps down the tree and gets his sword out. He reaches Darth quickly to help him out. Fighting hard, they each manage to cut off one arm of a bandit. Seeing this, the others backed off a bit and this is enough of time for Roan and Darth to take their defensive stance again.

#25 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:14

Cassafras recovers in time to notice two bandits behind Darth and Roan, who were focused on their other enemies. She sprints towards the bandits, shield in front of her. The shield impacts with their bodies, breaking several bones which can be heard by the crackling sounds. Breathing heavily, Cassa takes a look at their surrounds and mutters, Time to end this. She took a large breath and yelled "Oorah!" in a strong and heavy voice. She hoped it would scare off the remaining bandits.

{next post can decide whether the bandits run away or not}

By Me

#26 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:02

The four bandits remaining run away... But just before leaving the scene, one of them trow a dagger towards Darth and Roan. Seeing this, Darth pushes Roan on the ground so he doesn't get it in his chest but Darth gets it directly in his hand.

#27 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:16

After the battle had subsided.

"Darth, that wound is pretty deep." Lader said and tears a piece of cloth from his cloak and wraps it around Darth's hand. "This should stop the bleeding for a bit."

#28 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:25

We should get him to a healer before the wound becomes worse. Cassafras looks to the sky noticing the sun beginning to go down. If we're going anywhere we should go now, before it gets dark.

By Me

#29 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:36

"Thanks Lader" Darth said, holding the cloth to his wounded hand with his good hand. He made an expression on his face showing the pain that he was suffering from. "Does anybody know if there's any healers in the city we are going to? If we hurry I can make it until then, provided we have enough cloth to stop the bleeding from becoming worse."

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#30 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:43

"There is a young priestess there. She has some sort of extraordinary healing capabilities." Lader informed Darth.

As they were all riding, the sun began to set lower and lower, and the wolves began to howl and cry.

#31 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:06

The group finally arrives to the village a little after the sun disappeared, without any other disagreaments...
But no one was out in the streets. The village seemed empty.
''I don't like what I'm seeing... Or should I say, what I'm not seeing?''

#32 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 22:10

"Strange, usually at night, this town is alive. Let's go to the priestess's cottage." Lader said.

They arrive to the cottage and see the priestess surrounded by bandits who they fought earlier.

#33 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2010 - 22:15

Roan tells others to back off.
They don't move an inch but when Roan insists, they go back to the forest limits.
Roan takes out a misterious object from his belt.
It's the Fang...

Roan takes it in his hands and puts it over is head towards the sky.
Whispering something, sky starts to cover itself and lightnings starts falling.
Each of the remaining bandits receive one and are instantly killed and transformed into dust.
Roan stops everything, puts away the Fang and goes to check if the prestess is fine.

#34 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 22:22

Standing there shaken by the event, Lader is amazed by the ability of the Fang. "I had no idea that such a thing could possess such power" Lader said. "Priestess please help our friend, Darth, his hand is greatly wounded."

The Priestess goes to Darth and chants some unknown foreign verses. All of a sudden the bleeding stops and she moves unwraps the cloth. The wound was closed surprisingly. She moves along to tend to the others in the party.

#35 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 00:51

''This is only a sligth part of it's real powers.
Never will I learn to fully use it's potential while I'm alive.
I managed to find a few scrips that revealed me this spell, I hope to find more scrips to learn more about it.''

#36 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:03

Cassafras raises an eyebrow If that's only one of the Fang's powers, imagine what it can do if it's full potential is unlocked. We can't let this fall into the wrong hands. She looks around the dark empty town. Turning back to the priestess she asks Where is everyone?

By Me

#37 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:10

stepping out of a bush and enters the cottage swords says "dead or captured" " i got here before you and found the villagers being dragged away by the bandits" "the group you faced was just a way so they could get out of the village"

#38 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:15

OCN: Aren't we in the cottage?

If they've been taken, they mustn't be far. We can probably catch up to them

*whistles* a barking dog comes rushing inside. See if you can find the scent. The dog barks and rushes outside.

We should follow him

#39 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:18

The priestess indicates to the group where to find horses.
We each take one and follow the dog.

#40 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:21

On a lonely rocky outcropping a shadowy figure stands with a telescope in hand.."They are stronger than I had imagined, the fang must be lending them some of it's strength.."He mutters to himself then, mounting his steed the figure heads off into the wilderness.. "I'll be watching you"He says as he disappears into the dust..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: