Photo

FREE: Eldevin Points!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

#41 TheLegend

TheLegend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 00:57

unbound points? cya later economy

#42 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:57

if you live in an area with bad offers dont try and use a proxy to change them..they dont like you doing that  :o

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#43 Mainframe

Mainframe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:20

Make the free ep bound, HCS. If ep stay unbound, it will ruin economy and the will for players to sell or buy stuff. Bound ep will keep the economy going and still gives players benefits gaining it.

The world makes room for the one who knows where to go.

#44 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:25

Make the free ep bound, HCS. If ep stay unbound, it will ruin economy and the will for players to sell or buy stuff. Bound ep will keep the economy going and still gives players benefits gaining it.

Signed.

#45 SirPeter

SirPeter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 16:25

agree

SirPeter, Warrior, 49 + Aradetan,Archer, 41 + Lil SirPeter,Noob,10

SirPeter's Stats:

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting: 49 | Fishing: 48 | Forestry: 49| Skinning:49 | Farming: 49 Foraging:  49| Prospecting:  49

Crafting:

Alchemy:  32  Cooking: 49 | Leatherworking: 26 | Weaponsmithing:  49 | Armorsmithing: 26 | Jewelry: 16 Tailoring:  10

#46 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 16:33

I've turned into a survey taking, form filler outer freak.  :rolleyes:

8TLwd.jpg

#47 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 17:20

Signed.

If its bound I see no reason to do the offers I do. After all I have to pay for the offers I do, fine with the videos giving bound and surveys with dont cost anything. 

#48 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 17:26

make the EP bound does what?

a player could/would just do the survey's get the bound EP, buy items off the shop, then sell/trade those items.  (just like people do with bound EP from supporter)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#49 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 17:45

If its bound I see no reason to do the offers I do. After all I have to pay for the offers I do, fine with the videos giving bound and surveys with dont cost anything. 

You're right, so bound should be only free surveys ;) If I pay for EP I want it to worth anything, if you have it for free then use it in shop instead of breaking the economy by giving EP to others for free(1:1).

Edited by Shi, 17 May 2014 - 17:55.

#50 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:36

Works fine for HCS other games, has been for years.

Why has everyone instantly become business model professionals in this post?  :rolleyes:

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#51 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:39

Why has everyone instantly become business model professionals in this post?  :rolleyes:

In other hcs you get shards that you can change for points, not points i got +200ep from a tiny survey

if they are unbound awesome for me, if they are bound awesome as well

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#52 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 18:58

In other hcs you get shards that you can change for points, not points i got +200ep from a tiny survey

if they are unbound awesome for me, if they are bound awesome as well

Those shards are still fallensword points and fallensword points are more expensive than Eldevin Points, hence the reason we are not given Eldevin Point shards... so it makes no difference. 

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#53 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 19:48

This is exactly what I hated about FallenSword.  Sure, it was nice for people who felt like creating junk emails to continually register for points, but for those that actually tried to do it for real always got cheated out of their points.  I can't even tell you how many points I got "cheated" out of trying to do FallenSword rewards.  Any time I tried to contact support about it, it was always "well you didn't give your credit card info or your personal information etc. to make you eligible".  Even though I had done the steps listed to get the points, they always said it wasn't enough.  They even wanted my bank account number to get my few points...I mean really?

Most of these ads are scams and not worth your time.  You will generally end up losing information to people you don't want.  So if you do them, make sure to use completely bogus information on bogus accounts with a secondary computer that won't allow damage to be done to your main.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#54 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 22:07

Fallensword really can't be compared to Eldevin and Eldevin shouldn't copy the contents of Fallensword (for the most part).

This is exactly what I hated about FallenSword.  Sure, it was nice for people who felt like creating junk emails to continually register for points, but for those that actually tried to do it for real always got cheated out of their points.  I can't even tell you how many points I got "cheated" out of trying to do FallenSword rewards.  Any time I tried to contact support about it, it was always "well you didn't give your credit card info or your personal information etc. to make you eligible".  Even though I had done the steps listed to get the points, they always said it wasn't enough.  They even wanted my bank account number to get my few points...I mean really?

Most of these ads are scams and not worth your time.  You will generally end up losing information to people you don't want.  So if you do them, make sure to use completely bogus information on bogus accounts with a secondary computer that won't allow damage to be done to your main.

I have to agree with this, while it's nice to have different forms of advertising, and I assume that's what they get from these offers (or ad revenue) it makes the game look cheap, much like having gold in the in-game shop.  Although these rewards are good in the way that they're not "in your face".

make the EP bound does what?

a player could/would just do the survey's get the bound EP, buy items off the shop, then sell/trade those items.  (just like people do with bound EP from supporter)

Personally I still believe EP should become bound, gold will never be a proper currency so long as EP is the way it is. However this is unlikely to happen since most points regarding a p2w game are instantly dismissed.

So in turn making EP bound and then switching these offers to bound would be the remedy (to this situation).

(This is constructive criticism)..

Edited by Neon, 18 May 2014 - 02:35.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#55 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2014 - 22:51

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread why making them bound is kind of futile. For example, an offer that gives you 200 bound EP could be instantly melted into 4 sacks, which are then freely trade-able and highly sought after. It's more likely to dissuade some people from using the offers if they were bound EP.

If EP itself was bound, same sort of situation. Specific types of items which are freely trade-able instead become a commodity currency. I believe we had experienced this situation in one of our earlier games, though I don't know which. All it really does is make trading a multi step hassle, for those who can be bothered with the effort.

http://en.wikipedia....Commodity_money   << kindof interesting and relevant to the discussion.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#56 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 00:57

If EP itself was bound, same sort of situation. Specific types of items which are freely trade-able instead become a commodity currency. I believe we had experienced this situation in one of our earlier games, though I don't know which. All it really does is make trading a multi step hassle, for those who can be bothered with the effort.

The point of bound EP which I was making was kind of referring to a previous suggestion of mine/ a few others regarding a rework on the shop to coincide with EP becoming bound. Which would make the game seem and turn out not "p2w".

Of course I can't go in depth on this though since my time would be wasted and you guys don't seem to like the things I've recently been pointing out.

In the end I know this won't change, which is a shame because it's such great potential going to waste.

a5kwtf.png

#57 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:42

The point of bound EP which I was making was kind of referring to a previous suggestion of mine/ a few others regarding a rework on the shop to coincide with EP becoming bound. Which would make the game seem and turn out not "p2w".

Of course I can't go in depth on this though since my time would be wasted and you guys don't seem to like the things I've recently been pointing out.

In the end I know this won't change, which is a shame because it's such great potential going to waste.

just ..... lol...

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#58 FancyPanda

FancyPanda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:57

ALL EP should be account bound, as should everything in the real money shop. Things purchased with EP should be limited to vanity items with no effect on gameplay outside of cosmetics.

#59 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:29

just ..... lol...

Yes "lol", that's why the 100 player population and constant negative reviews on third-party websites don't mean anything.

a5kwtf.png

#60 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:01

Yep i strongly agree that The ep from free offers should be bound . As many have said we can trade them using items such as repair kits .

So what if they do it like this - What ever item u buy it from the shop is tagged as "bound " as u bought it from bound ep . So now u no longer can trade it .

And in my area the offers are just BS :P Surveys just want me to be a resident of eu / us . Free offers give me less than 10 ep . Only 2 or 3 videos and it gives me 1-2 ep .

I tried to use a proxy to avail the offers of us and eu , but got banned from trailpay and tokenads bcos using a proxy is against their rules :P So there is actually a difference btwen players from mainly us and europe vs rst of the world . 

And i agree with neon :)

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: