Photo

Development Update January 2016

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
152 replies to this topic

#141 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:37

Whilst trying to stay positive. Any news on some screenshots and some previews in the coming weeks? As its been 15 weeks now :)

Also any news on the bonus experience events that you are planning to run over the next few months from January? As we are now into May. :)

Just thought I'd Bump these questions to the HCS staff as another week has now passed us by :)

(2weeks after original enquiry)

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#142 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:49

Whilst trying to stay positive. Any news on some screenshots and some previews in the coming weeks? As its been 15 weeks now :)

Also any news on the bonus experience events that you are planning to run over the next few months from January? As we are now into May. :)

Well my fellow players, another week has passed us by and still no response to my enquiries so here I am once again bumping the post.

(It has now been 3weeks since my original enquiry and my third repost, and now 18 weeks of the "coming weeks" time period and 4 months of the "few months" time period).

#143 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:52

Well my fellow players, another week has passed us by and still no response to my enquiries so here I am once again bumping the post.

(It has now been 3weeks since my original enquiry and my third repost, and now 18 weeks of the "coming weeks" time period and 4 months of the "few months" time period).

apparently, you are so low on the scale u dont register, maybe theyd rather step in dog poo, possible?

#144 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 14:12

apparently, you are so low on the scale u dont register, maybe theyd rather step in dog poo, possible?

Probably, at least it gives me something to do once a week.

It wouldn't be so bad if the forum was buzzing, at least HCS staff could use the excuse there were so many other posts to respond to they aren't able to reply to everyone, but that isn't the case :(

Edited by Steve1973, 25 May 2016 - 18:35.

#145 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 23:58

Probably, at least it gives me something to do once a week.

It wouldn't be so bad if the forum was buzzing, at least HCS staff could use the excuse there were so many other posts to respond to they aren't able to reply to everyone, but that isn't the case :(

true, at this point, no excuse is good enough, they simply need a change of heart and realise what people said was true, almost noone joined and said the game was crap, even most steam players played for a few months till the lag, bugs and lack of guild/ah and stuff to do got them, hcs prob overwhelmed, struggled, lack of finances who knows but any excuse isnt good enough, cant expect this to be popular while running on a good groundwork base but nothing else, deluded grandoire is all well and good if u wanna complete the grandoire so u dont have to be deluded.

#146 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:10

Hmm no update for more than half year...

This is just an opinion. Why not letting this game gets new parent? Or probably it's in an orphanage now :)

#147 Talo

Talo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2016 - 16:19

Hmm no update for more than half year...

This is just an opinion. Why not letting this game gets new parent? Or probably it's in an orphanage now :)

I imagine he was lying in a deep sleep sleep.  :P

#148 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:36

Its such a shame for the game at this point that posts like this exist where not one member of staff responds.

At this point we all know something has gone wrong somewhere - maybe there has been staffing or project restructures but to not update the community for this length of time...

Maybe 2017 will see some eldevin action but at this point it looks like another good game gone down the drain in order to fund the FS cash flow.

#149 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:42

Here we are again folks. another week has passed without any response or acknowledgement from HCS regarding anything at all.

For those that can't count or can't be bothered to laugh.png  This is now the forth bump, so the 5th enquiry regarding the offer of screenshots and previews for level 50 content, and the bonus experience events, which have all been on the cards since January. (I can't even be bothered to ask about lvl50 content because if the above won't arrive, lvl50 certainly won't).

I'm sure most people are disappointed about the severe lack of input/responses from HCS staff. Even more so for those many players, including myself, who like this game so much that they have actualy made the mistake of paying to support it and its development, but nothing has developed since last year and the half hearted and not well thought out attempt of guilds. Putting it politely, I find it very unprofessional and downright ignorant, that a business, which is getting support and funds from its game players, for a game which still hasn't been finished, is completely ignoring them. As the saying goes "at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he took people's money" rather than openly ignoring them after receiving.

If the lack of input was the same throughout all HCS games, it wouldn't be quite so bad as we would know that the staff were just bone idle on everything, but considering posts are getting edited on the Eldevin forum by HCS staff and Fallensword is getting regular updates and fixes including plenty of staff input just shows this isn't necessarily the case.

Requests for information, bug reports and tickets from players are all going unanswered. The HCS staff can't even be bothered to try palming people off anymore with nonsense such as, "we will look into this" or "we are still working on this and will let you know soon", which understandably leads to the general feeling that HCS have abandoned this game completely.

Do the HCS staff intend to;

A. Prove the general population feeling wrong and show us they haven't abandoned this game by bringing content out.

B. Admit to us that they will no longer be participating in the development of this game.

C. Completely ignored this like every other post made by players over the last several months.

D. Just edit or remove this post and pretend it never happened (I'll be keeping a copy of this post this time to refer to if edited or removed, to prove I haven't broken forum rules).

I wait in hope of a positive response from HCS with at least the screen shots and previews of lvl50 and the bonus experience events or better still some lvl50 content smile.png

#150 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 14:15

i have a piece of rhetorical question wisdom....

to those posing questions....

when one is WRONG.. DOES one have ability to prove themself RIGHT,

is that possible?

i bid u a good day!

#151 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 14:37

i have a piece of rhetorical question wisdom....

to those posing questions....

when one is WRONG.. DOES one have ability to prove themself RIGHT,

is that possible?

i bid u a good day!

First one has to find out if intelligent life actually exists before deciding whether or not to allow it the ability to try prove wrong is right :)

#152 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 14:44

First one has to find out if intelligent life actually exists before deciding whether or not to allow it the ability to try prove wrong is right :)

humourous :)

#153 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 18:01

I can confirm that at least one moderator is alive, but I don't know about working yet.  Will post update when I know whats up!

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: